• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Please old I mean whoever you are, but you seem like a person who knows herbalism. Do know what this is and can you heal him? I will do anything." pleaded the nature guy to Weikauno.
"I'll do my best, but there's no surety of healing that wound. It's some sort of magic, and magic has some very strange properties. I'm going to have to do some tests on the flesh that's infected if you want me to find a cure to this wound. It could take a few days, maybe even weeks." answered Weikauno, in a grave tone, feeling saddened at the sight of an animal in pain. "We'll have to get him back to my place in the Great Eastern Mountain to examine him properly and find a cure, and that is about two days' run away. I don't know how much time he has left with that wound, so it's your choice, we could go to my dwelling in the mountain or stay here and see what the city has to offer in terms of medicine."
..................................................................................................
@devotedworker (psychic?)
@SurvivalManZ (seems like you're not even here)
@Weikauno (get dem herbs or go buy some.)
@HeroGuy426 (eat your vegetables.)
@zecaseo (hanging in there?)
@RagingDragon5 (Hopefully I can find a cure soon)
@UltNachopony (eat some vegetables and you're redeemable)

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightscar:
"Kid stay away from Repede, when you come this thing reacts. You aren't normal, you have some type of dark magic within you." Lightscar exclaimed. He then turns to look at the old looking kid. "Please, do whatever you can to help him. I hate to say this, but I'm going to leave him in your care while I look for any leftovers from that behemoth." Lightscar hands Repede over and he runs out of town into the forest."
@devotedworker (Stay away from Repede!)
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ (Where are you)
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno (Save him!)
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5 (Going to be gone until late sunday that's why i left the group for now)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I swear that kid was dumber than Domo, and he was an insane little voice in my head...
Yes I named the stupid little voice, call me crazy... oh wait I am...
"Whatever. Weikauno if you can't figure it out let me know." I muttered depressed. "I'ts a tad to late for dinner. The Drunk and the dog have taken its toll. I'm off to bed." I groaned.

I quickly headed back in the inn, buying my room and moments later plopping down on my bed...
Domo Domo Domo Domo
Yah thats your name don't wear it out.
I groaned and the kitten ( Who I managed to forget about again ) hopped off my head and onto a pillow... where I realized with horror...
It had a black splotch on its head, right over its eye which now was black...
"How?" I muttered confused.
The blackness began pulling off of its face, almost as if I was a magnet... and it seemed to be destressing the kitten...
Darkness Madness Insanity Darkness Madness Insanity...
I held my hand out to touch it, and the darkness pulled off of its head and slithered up my arm and it was gone...
"I officialy am insane." I blurted outloud.
The kitten seemed relieved to have the darkness off its face and playfully jumped around the bed... and then stared intently at my new tail...
I glanced at it...

My tail apeared to have fur... I grabbed it and it was fairly soft, and I ran to the bathroom and glanced in the mirror...
My eyes where liquid black... I could mask it by squinting... but... it was kinda easy to see... I also noted that I wasn't as skinny as I was before, added a little bit of lean muscle... but that was probably just from being on the run and all the other stuff... Maybe it was Weikauno's soup, or carrying around unconcous Asher ( Who somehow had disapeared durring the comotion ) or running with Fehui or fighting with Lightcar... heck maybe even just being around Talion might had caused it. He was pretty fit for a creepy Smile man... or Erokos the drunk idiot... not sure how he would make me less skinny but he seems suspicious

It took like 5 seconds for me to realize I had somehow gotten all of their names...
And only like 2 of them knew mine...
And I was the freak with the Tail...

GAH!

I plopped on the bed and crawled under the sheets and the kitten happly crawled on top of my head.
"Good night... Lea..."
She purred and I was confused if I had actualy made that name up... or it was actualy hers...

Lets just hope another idiot doesn't try to wake me up...
@devotedworker ( Wow that was long )
@UltNachopony ( Learned your name :D )
@SurvivalManZ ( Learned your name :D and you still don't know mine XD )
@HeroGuy426 ( Learned your name :D )
@Weikauno ( Learned your name :D and if you figure out what this is you are smarter than the average 15 year old XD )
@zecaseo ( Learned your name :D )
@RagingDragon5 ( Learned your name :D and I just cured my freaking cat... Mahaha! )
@-{Removed}-minimike96 ( Learned your name... oh wait you aren't even in the story 0_0 )

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

zzzzzz

( Woops I somehow added an extra post XD Sorry! )
@devotedworker ( Wow that was long )
@UltNachopony ( Learned your name :D )
@SurvivalManZ ( Learned your name :D and you still don't know mine XD )
@HeroGuy426 ( Learned your name :D )
@Weikauno ( Learned your name :D and if you figure out what this is you are smarter than the average 15 year old XD )
@zecaseo ( Learned your name :D )
@RagingDragon5 ( Learned your name :D and I just cured my freaking cat... Mahaha! )
@-{Removed}-minimike96 ( Learned your name... oh wait you aren't even in the story 0_0 )

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

Suddenly, the forest boy handed his pet wolf Repede into Weikauno's arms and fled into the forest, to search and destroy the remaining dark creatures that had been following the group earlier. "Well, James, I advise you stay back, I don't want to risk your strange magic injuring Repede any more than he is already injured." commented Weikauno, picking the wolf up in his arms. Weikauno then went through the city, asking around about where I could find a medical shop or some kind of hospital. There were a variety of types of healing places in the city, including a place where a wizard used magical spells to heal people, an herbal shop, and a shop that sold concoctions of healing made with both magic and nature. After looking around the city, remembering 'The Old Man', Weikauno tore some of the thread from his pants, making his pants into shorts, and he sold the silken cloth for quite a handful of money to the fellow; more than enough money to buy all the supplies needed to heal the poor animal with some left over once the supplies had been bought. Weikauno went to the inn the company had been at earlier and rented the room with the most comfortable bed in it, and lay Repede down on it. "Alright Repede, just relax." Weikauno said soothingly, calming the animal. Weikauno took a look at the wound more closely, examining the effects of the wound. The wound proved to be not as severe as it looked, and luckily, the dark magic had not entered Repede and was only on the surface, engulfing the fur of his paw. Weikauno took out one of his arrows, and quickly and carefully shaved the fur from the animal's leg as far as the darkness consumed it. The fur fell to the ground, and strangely formed into a tiny monkey creature and escaped the room before Weikauno noticed it had become alive. After the dark fur was shaved off, Repede seemed to regain his strength quickly, and Weikauno found that the wound on his leg was only a minor cut, and that the darkness was in some way leeching off the life of Repede. Repede's cut healed quickly, as Weikauno had lots of money and fed Repede well and used good medicine to heal the wound. By the next morning, Repede was in very good shape.
..................................................................................................
@devotedworker (my soup = OP lol)
@UltNachopony (eat your vegetables and you're redeemable XD)
@SurvivalManZ (been sleeping for this whole time?)
@HeroGuy426 (eat your vegetables.)
@Weikauno (good work healing that wolf)
@zecaseo (Doing any better with your wound?)
@RagingDragon5 (Repede is saved! But now there's a creepy fur-ball darkness monkey creeping around the world :eek:)
@-{Removed}-minimike96

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui returned to the smithy and retrieved his sword from the smith. It was now repaired, and looked shinier than it had been for months. Fehui was going back the the Drywater Inn when he saw a strange fur ball thing walking around. He followed it, and it ended up retreating into a sewer. Fehui decided to go back to the Drywater Inn and get some sleep.

...........................................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ (Where'd you go in the story?)
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno (Why have you brought this dark being into this world? :eek:)
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

It was near midnight, and Erokos was awoken with a jolt. The shadows seemed to crawl into one corner of the room.... and became the infamous figure Arktorious. How could the Dark King gotten into his room in the Inn?
"There was no stopping me from what I had planned, Erokos, with you either in it or not," he softly spoke.
And after that, Arktorious slit Erokos' throat slow quickly he did not have time to react.
@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
(I may be dead but not out of the story ;) )

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I rolled around in bed, trying to sleep, it was hard to sleep on my back now because I would squish my tail...
"MEOW!"
I glared at my cat who I had nearly squished turning over to my side.
"Sorry Lea!"
She purred and crawled back on my head.
Stop
I groaned.
"Fantastic. I got another voice in my head.
Soft
I quickly noticed that Lea was playing with my tail and moved her away.
Stop
I shivered and groaned.
"Lea... is that you?"
Lea
I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.
"THIS IS FANTASTIC! FIRST A TAIL AND BLACK EYES, I HEAR VOICES AND GO PSYCO, AND MY CAT CAN NOW TALK TO ME!" I screamed muffling myself with the pillow
Stupid
"Hey! Don't call me stupid! Your the one who can only speak one word at a time!" I snapped.
One word
I wasn't entirely sure if that was sarcasm, so I plopped my head down and went back to bed.
"Good night Lea."
Sleep
Murder
Shut up Domo...
@devotedworker ( Talking Cats... Fantastic... T_T )
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@-{Removed}-minimike96

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui awoke with the sun shining bright through the window. He turned to see on a table a mug. He looked inside, and there was nothing. There was a note next to the mug that said,"Enjoy your Drywater!" so Fehui picked up the mug and acted as if he was drinking from it. Surprisingly, he felt very refreshed and hydrated afterwards...

......................................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

Hey gais maybe we should slow down the story a bit. So no one cause anyone to die or cause anything to make anyone be in a position to die. So no giant monsters or anything for a bit. Pls? IMO we shouldn't introduce any new threats until we figure out more about this darkness monkey.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Good morning."
Insanity.
Hi!
Somehow that was almost becoming normal... curse my life...

I crawled out of bed and winced when I stepped on my own tail...
"Ugh..."
Dumbo
"Shut up."

I quickly made my way across the street to a decent dinner, where I quickly purchased a decent excuse for breakfeast...
I do advise we slow down the plot, we need to figure out what crawled up James's leg 0_0
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@-{Removed}-minimike96

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

Talion watched the youngling eat. He laughed, then swallowed his food quickly, standing up.
" Go to our room. I need to go somewhere. Goodbye."
Talion stood up, then walked out. He had purchased his own meal, of course. But now he had somewhere to be.

……………………………………..

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

( Sorry for absence. Been busy with hairy-chested man things.)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I sighed in relief that I wouldn't have to eat the rest of those eggs.
"Fine." I replied.
I quickly ran back to my room and sat down on my bed which the Inn Keeper was nice enough to change.
"I wounder why he asked me to come back here?" I asked Lea who was licking herself.
Clean
I chuckled and scratched her behind the ears.
"So intelegent."
Intelegence is the measurement of a brains capacity for knowledge and information
I stared.
"What?" I asked in disbief.
Clean
What was that...
Welcome back Survivalman! :D
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@-{Removed}-minimike96

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"I woke up the next morning and saw Repede walking about the room, with much strength. He had recovered quickly, much more quickly than I had anticipated. He was excited about going out of the room and wondered where his forest buddy was. 'Stay here, Repede, I'm sure your friend will be back soon. He's gone into the forest to finish off those things that attacked us.' I directed the wolf. Repede understood and went and sat on the bed. Now I could go back and converse with the company from the forest in peace, finally..... maybe. Hopefully.
.....................................................................................
Let's get this back up to speed
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@-{Removed}-minimike96

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

Well besides Lea's random spurt of more intelegent words than my own, she was pretty quiet all day and I managed to not hear much of Domo the head voice either.

I quickly spotted one of the members of the group and walked up to them.
"How have you been doing?
Dont forget the story XD
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@-{Removed}-minimike96

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

" 'Hello, James, I have been pretty well. I got some good sleep. I managed to find out how to cure Repede of his illness. It was way simpler than I thought it would be. I just shaved off the hair that was blackening and he recovered in a few hours. How has your night been?' I replied to James, the boy who had the mysterious tail and some kind of dark power inside him. I don't like it, his powers. The boy seems pretty chill, but naturally I dislike him a bit. Magic isn't something I am fond of. It does more harm than good, at least as far as I have seen it. But I will give him his chance."
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@-{Removed}-minimike96