• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Talion:

So this was Westock. He had been here for a short while hiding from the King. It had changed considerably. He motioned to a nearby inn.
" Hey boy. How 'bout that inn?" He could pay for the little one. He didn't know about the other ones. They had come of their own accord.
He walked into the inn, hand on his longsword, in case their were soldiers who had heard of Talion.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

Ugh... the "Creepy Smile" man decided to drag us all to an inn, right after I had gotten conferable sleeping outdoors...
Luckly there was a nearby town... and I didn't have to drag the Lancewielder THAT far...
"Why..." I winned dragging his unconcious body. "Are you so heavy?"

He walked into the Inn with his sword and I shoved my new tail into my pants and squinted with my eyes to obscure them... and I propped Mr Unconcous on the wall and made it look like he was just really drunk...
I quickly pulled out my money bag after he offered to pay for it.
"I may not be rich but I can pay for myself." I argued. "A room for me and Mr. Unconcous over there..."
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ ( Your forgot your .......................... and thanks for offering for the inn :D )
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo ( WHY... ARE... You... so... heavy? XD )
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Asher:

Pain... confusion, dragging, but mostly pain. Asher opened his eyes to find he was at a table, as if he were sitting down. The area looked familiar, but it couldn't be Westock, not now. "A room for me and Mr. Unconscious over there" The boy was talking to the innkeeper, a man whom Asher himself recognized, but didn't pay much attention to. At once there was a flaring pain near his ribcage, and the incident came back to him. As he started to move, the pain became much, much worse, and unconsciousness beckoned to him once again. He ignored the pain, fighting to stay awake as the room shifted and swirled around him. He overheard the conversation at the table next to me. "Think that could be him?" a large, well built man with an axe said to his compatriot. "No, it's not like Asher would come back to his hometown after he ran away. The guards are everywhere looking for any sign of him." They had very thick accents, similar to the northern seafarers. As they caught on that Asher had been eavesdropping, they lowered their voices and appeared to switch to their native language. "What's going on here, who sent the guards after me? It's not like deserters are hunted down and killed or anything" Asher muttered to himself. Walking back to the table, he quickly sat down and began to think of a way to escape unnoticed.

@devotedworker (Full high quality steel armor with gold inlay. DEAL WITH IT)
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightscar:
There is something of about this group. It seems like they don't know much about each other, but why are they traveling together?
"An Inn huh?" Lightscar mumbled. "Come on Repede, we don't have any type of money from living in the forest and I don't know if the Innkeeper would allow you in." He said to Repede. Repede gave a soft whine. " Sorry, I know you are tired, but there is nothing we can do here. I'll carry you and you can fall asleep in my arms." Ligthscar says as he picks up Repede. Lightscar begins to walk away from the Inn heading to the forest.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui awoke to find himself in an inn. The Drywater Inn, it was called. Upon this name Fehui began to think of how that would work. Can drywater technically exist? And if it did what would it actually be? Technically you could say there would be a little bit of dirt and mud, but are you really allowed to consider that part of the water? Fehui dropped this thought from his mind and bought himself a pint.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

Weikauno strolled into the city casually, being only slightly cautious. After years away from society, he was finally prepared to return.
"Hey there! You look new to the city. I could give you a tour of the place!" exclaimed an old man that seemed well off, who had seen Weikauno's distinct type of clothing from a distance; Weikauno wore peasant rags made of the Great Eastern Mountain's finest spider silk, dyed a dark teal, and they looked quite magnificent despite the fact that they were quite filled with muddy stains and were designed to look ragged to blend in a little bit with regular villagers, though it really didn't help that much. "That looks like some mighty fine cloth your rags are made of, eh? Where'd you get it?" interrogated the old man.
"Don't be hasty, good sir, I would like to know more about this city before I go on giving out all of my secrets. Answer my questions and I will yours." Weikauno replied with a smile, finally seeing a jolly face and a good tempered human being for the first time in six years, "Now, my name is Weikauno. What is yours?"

"Everyone calls me 'The Old Man' in Westock. I'm one of the oldest ones living here in Westock. I've been living here for over six decades now, and have seen much here. Now, let's get on to that tour. Come this way, there is much to see!" the old man commented with pride.

After a quick tour of the town, Weikauno met many new people and sold a couple of his arrows to a huntsman for a handful of money to stay in an inn after having a long conversation with The Old Man. When Weikauno entered the inn, he found that all the rooms were too expensive for the little money he had earned from selling some arrows, so he sat down at a table by the door and noticed that his companions from the forest were also in the inn. "Hey, James, ranger guy, Asher, and nature guy, care to talk a bit more now that we're not being chased by dark creatures?" asked Weikauno as he approached the company of adventurers that he had encountered through the past week, "I got a few coins from selling arrows if you need 'em."
@devotedworker (not enough moneys? have a few more!)
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ (creepy man..... lol you're a creepy old guy!)
@HeroGuy426 (eat your vegetables.)
@Weikauno (glad to see society again)
@zecaseo (need some medical attention?)
@RagingDragon5 (thanks for the help in the forest)
@minimike96

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightscar:
As Lightscar was leaving the Inn carrying Repede he noticed the old guy from the forest enter. "Hey, James, ranger guy, Asher, and nature guy, care to talk a bit more now that we're not being chased by dark creatures?" The old man asked.

Is he talking to me, I can either be ranger guy or nature guy. Most likely nature due to my partner.

Lightscar examines the old man. "If you wish to speak to me you must do it outside. I don't have money for this Inn, and Repede wouldn't be allowed in to stay." Lightscar replied while walking out the Inn.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I pulled Mr. Unconcouis to the rest of the group who where gathered outside, listened on the conversation, and glared at the Wolf man handed him a few coins and sighed.
"I don't think he can mind if he doesn't know." I replied with a sly smile. "Just don't let him Urinate on the bed."
I quickly turned to Weikauno ( I found out I had been mispronouncing that name the entire time ) and pointed to a decent dinner.
"We could talk there, and I don't think they would care about a Wolf, knowing that dinner they probably have had horses running amok in it.
@devotedworker ( Money:9001 Souls ;3 )
@UltNachopony ( You haven't tried to kill us in a while...)
@SurvivalManZ ( Come on Crazy Smile Man! )
@HeroGuy426 ( You sir have briliant thoughts...)
@Weikauno ( Yay! I learned your name! MAHAHAH! )
@zecaseo ( Welcome back Mr Unconcoius )
@RagingDragon5 ( You owe me money now Wolf Man T_T )
@minimike96 ( Get in the story you lazy bum XD )

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightscar:
James glared at Lightscar and handed him a few coins. "I don't think he can mind if he doesn' know." James said with a devious smile. "Just don't let him urinate on the bed." "We could talk there, and I don't think they would care about a wolf, knowing that diner they probably have had horses running amok in it."
This brat is looking down on me.
Lightscar gave a glare back at James. "I know you must wet the bed all the time kid, but Repede is smarter than you. He knows better." Lightscar replied with a sardonic smile.
"Hey mister." A soft toned kid said while tugging on Lightscar's shirt. This kids clothes were ripped, his body bruised up and dirty. This kid had a black and brown dog with him "I haven't been able to feed my dogs for two days, can you please help me?" "Everyone I talked to ignored me." The kid mumbled while trying to hold his tears back.
Lightscar stared at this kid and his dog for a while before he responded. "If you don't mind me asking, where is your family." Lightscar asked.
"The only family I have is my dog now." the kid replied.
Lightscar changed to a doleful expression. "It's not much, but here." Lightscar said to the kid has he handed all of the money James just gave to him. The kid's eyes beamed with joy. Lightscar then got on one knee to have an eye to eye contact with the kid. He place his right arm on the kids left shoulder and grabbed out one of his daggers and handed it to the kid. "There are two options you can do with this unique handcrafted dagger. One, is to sell it and get some more money to last you for a while. Or, you can use it and learn to become strong. The world is cruel to the weak, you must learn how to survive." After thanking Lightscar the kid ran off with his dog.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

A kid came up to the guy with the wolf, and they talked. The guy with the wolf gave the kid some money and then a dagger. This reminded Fehui that his sword wasn't in good shape at all. He headed off to the smith to get it repaired.

..................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96 Get in the story already!

Last edited:

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Yeah, that place looks good" replied Weikauno to James. "And nature guy, whatever your name is, I'm not that old. Although my beard is long and thick, I'm only fifteen, so I don't really appreciate you calling me an old man!" said Weikauno, cheerily with a slight tone kind of indicating the question, 'Do I really look that old?'

"Now, let's go sit down and introduce ourselves to each other more thoroughly." exclaimed Weikauno.
@devotedworker (yay we're safe for now)
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno (Why do you look so old?)
@zecaseo (get dem wounds healed!)
@RagingDragon5 (I'm not an old man!)
@minimike96

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

The Wolf man was kinda right on that one... after what happened today, I wouldn't be surprised if I urinated the bed...
I highly disagree that you would ever...
SHUT THE HELL UP STUPID VOICE!
"Gah! Lets get something to eat before Domo drives me mad." I groaned. "And nice thing you did for the kid, Wolf boy. That was almost nice." I added with a sneer. "And here." I muttered giving wolf boy the exact same amount he had just had. "I probably would have done the same thing."
@devotedworker ( Money: 8999 Souls... NOOOO! )
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426 ( SMITHS! )
@Weikauno ( Wait... your 15... 0_0 )
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5 ( Aww! :D Your so nice! )
@minimike96 ( Get in the story you lazy bum XD )

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

Erokos woke up to find himself in an infirmary, of a place he did not know well. "Where am I?" he questioned.
"Your in Westock, sweetie. Guards found you collapsed near the gates last night. We patched you up and you've been unconscious since then," the nurse explained. She unwrapped one final bandage, and surprisingly the cuts and bruises and disappeared.
"How did you..."
"Shh," she interrupted. "It's a Westock secret."

After some small talk, Erokos left the healers and decided tour the town. He came across the diner, and happened to find some familiar faces.
"I meant no harm to you, I apologize for any actions that were influenced upon me by the dark king," Erokos explained to the party.
@devotedworker
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno
@HeroGuy426
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui reached the smithy and unsheathed his sword, placing it on the table in front of the smith. "How much to repair this?" Fehui asked.
"Eh, that looks like a mighty fine blade you got there, sir. To repair it though? That thing's in pretty bad condition. What'd you DO with it? Cut up rocks? Anyway, I'd say around 200s to repair it." the smith replied. "200s?!?!? That's too much! 80s at the most. It's beat up, but 200s?" Fehui said. "Sorry son, can't do that. This sword's made of some pretty rare materials. Just the materials to repair it are 90% of the cost." the smith replied. Fehui thought about this, and realized his quiver was made of the same material. "It's not like it was passed down through generations or anything." he thought, and gave the made his quiver and 15s. "Thank ye sir, I'll have this done in about an hour." the smith said. And Fehui headed off to find a shop where he might get a new quiver.

.................................................................................

@devotedworker (Don't explode anyone)
@SurvivalManZ (Beer is good.)
@Weikauno (Food is good.)
@HeroGuy426 (Time to go shopping. [._.])
@zecaseo (Hurry up and get better.)
@RagingDragon5 (Don't kill the Erokos guy, plz?)
@minimike96 (Join already!)
@UltNachopony (Don't secretly be bout to kill them plz)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"I meant no harm to you, I apologize for any actions that were influenced upon me by the dark king," A man explained suddenly.
I stared at him for a few moments, glanced at the other members of the group, and sighed.
"You sir are VERY very drunk Erokos,I don't advise you to be driving or ridding horseback anytime soon." I replied, then realized I had knew his name. "Uh... I mean stranger..."
The Turned... The Turned...
SHUT UP!
@devotedworker ( Really? STOP KNOWING PEOPLES NAMES!)
@UltNachopony ( Sorry about mistaking you for a drunk... XD )
@SurvivalManZ ( You have been really quiet... )
@HeroGuy426 ( OP SMITH PRICES! )
@Weikauno ( Wait... your 15... 0_0 I am still surprised by this... )
@zecaseo ( Huh... )
@RagingDragon5 ( Don't Stab him... T_T )
@minimike96 ( Get in the story you lazy bum!! )

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightscar:
"I meant no harm to you, I apologize for any actions that were influenced upon me by the dark king." a voice said out. Lightscar gave a glare at the man for awhile.

Who is this guy? He must be the one that brought that behemoth.

"You apologize for any actions that were influenced by the king?" mentioned Lightscar. "Don't pretend the king is sole to blame!" Lightscar yelled at the man. "Your actions, they were influenced by you and you alone. You are basically refusing to take full blame by mentioned that the king had some type of influence. Your actions probably killed random people in the forest!" Lightscar rages on. "It's because people like you...." Lightscar stops mid sentence.

Don't let your emotions get the best of you. No control over your emotions is weakness and the world is cruel to the weak.

Lightscar regains his composure. However, he notices Repede breathing hard unconcious in his arms. "Repede?" "Hey Repede wake up." He notices that Repede's fur by his paw is turning black. Lightscar checks around his paw and notices a cut on Repede's paw. "Is this cut doing this?" "It must be from that behemoth." Lightscar glares at the man for a second then turns to face the kid who looks like an old man. "Please old I mean whoever you are, but you seem like a person who knows herbalism. Do know what this is and can you heal him? I will do anything."
@devotedworker (You must be psychic knowing people's name)
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno (Don't let Repede die on me!)
@HeroGuy426
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5 (Why do people think I'm going to stab him lol?)
@minimike96
@UltNachopony (See what you did to Repede you monster!)

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui sifted through the crowds, finding quickly a shop selling bows, quivers, and arrows. And for a low price, too. Fehui found one for only 20s, which was made of leather with iron reinforcements at the bindings. He bought it and walked back to the smithy to retrieve his sword.

.............................................................................................

@devotedworker
@SurvivalManZ
@Weikauno
@HeroGuy426
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5 (You should stab Erokos. :D)
@minimike96
@UltNachopony

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

Wait... now the wolf mans dog is turning black... why does that seem familiar...
My tail popped out of my pants... oh... that...
"Uh wait! I think I know something!" I interupted getting near the wolf and noticing the blackness in his fur reacted with my presence.
Darkness Madness Insanity Darkness Madness Insanity...
"Want me to try something?" I asked the man. "I think I know how to cure your dog."
@devotedworker ( "Insanity like walking on air..." GAH! STOP LISTENING TO CREEPY VOCALOID SONGS! XD )
@UltNachopony ( Have you sir been drinking this evening? :3 )
@SurvivalManZ ( You have been really quiet... Did you go ninja on us? T_T )
@HeroGuy426 ( OP SMITH PRICES! >,< YAH! )
@Weikauno ( Wait... your 15... 0_0 I am still surprised by this... Gez...)
@zecaseo ( Where did you go XD I completly forgot about you! SORRY! )
@RagingDragon5 ( Let me save your dog/wolf thing XD )
@-{Removed}-minimike96 ( Bye! Good luck at Disney! )