• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Ugh! I really wanted to sleep well tonight! Now we're moving again! So much stress on the first week out in the world! Alas, we must go. Onward, we march to another place where we will run away again maybe, hahaha!" Weikauno uttered as he began grabbing the most necessary items for the travel.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"What exactly are we running from again?" I asked glancing at the newest member of group. "What did you see?"
@devotedworker ( You forgot to write comments Dumbo! )
@UltNachopony ( Grr... Stop attacking us XD )
@SurvivalManZ ( I still haven't told you my name mahahah )
@HeroGuy426 ( Uh... your the arrow guy right? XD )
@Weikauno ( Use your nature powers XD )
@zecaseo ( Lance's are awesome for ranged combat )

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Oh my @#*$ing god... is that a... gaint..." I murmered somehow running and looking behind me.
True to my word, a very large figure was chasing us down... and catching up.
"COME ON IDIOTS! RUN! I DONT WANNA BE SMUSHED!"
Nor would I. Shut up stupid voice.
@devotedworker ( Don't Mine Strait Down! )
@UltNachopony ( Gaint? Really? Now I have to use my OP powers XD )
@SurvivalManZ ( Don't get smushed. )
@HeroGuy426 ( Use an arrow to the knee! XD )
@Weikauno ( I love that soup :3 )
@zecaseo ( I don't have anything to say to you 0_0 There I said something )

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Asher:

Asher was shaken out of his thoughts by a loud roar. "....... is that... a giant?" I didn't quite catch all of James' comment, but turning around, I saw a massive beast, appearing to be made of fragments of the dead, as if some dark force had combined tortured souls into a monstrous creation. I smiled. This would be my chance to do something, to make up for the wrongs I had done in the past. "Keep running! I'm going to try to slow it down!" I yelled, turning around and raising my spear for a charge.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony (You should not hunt us, that'd be nice.)
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo (I'm sure you'll be fine, but what's in your will again?)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"IDIOT! That tooth pick is not going to do anything!" I insisted running after the idiot.
Do something.
Shut up voice! Its your fault I have a tail!
And black eyes.
WAIT!? WHAT!?
Do Something.
YOU JUST FREAKING TOLD ME I HAVE BLACK EYES!
Do Something.

@devotedworker ( Black eyes... really? )
@UltNachopony ( Gaint? Really? I still question you? Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@SurvivalManZ ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@HeroGuy426 ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@Weikauno ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@zecaseo ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! AND DON'T BE DUMB T_T )

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"I've sent for reinforcements to come aid us by means of an eagle, but we've got at least two hours till the company arrives, and I'm not too sure how they'll fare against this undead beast." announced Weikauno. The beast was gaining on the group with tremendous speed, and it looked like it couldn't be more than fifty kilometers away now. "Alright, if we don't do something fast, that thing is gonna eat us! Everyone, turn approximately 45 degrees to your left. There's a river up ahead. It's got a bunch of meat-eating fish in it, but they only eat dead stuff. If those fish don't register that thing as dead, then at least the river will slow down the creature." declared Weikauno.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

"I've sent for reinforcements to come aid us by means of an eagle, but we've got at least two hours till the company arrives, and I'm not too sure how they'll fare against this undead beast." announced Weikauno. "Alright, if we don't do something fast, that thing is gonna eat us! Everyone, turn approximately 45 degrees to your left. There's a river up ahead. It's got a bunch of meat-eating fish in it, but they only eat dead stuff. If those fish don't register that thing as dead, then at least the river will slow down the creature." declared Weikauno.
"I don't think they heard, you." Fehui said as the boy and the one wielding a spear turned around."Or maybe they just don't care?" he said as he, too, turned around to confront the beast. "Well then, let's do this!", he said as he turned around, then regretted it right after he saw once more the size of the beast.

.......................................................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Asher:

Spear raised, full speed, shouting cry, it all looked good... until the creature's deformed claw struck him and sent him flying into a nearby tree. Dazed and disoriented, Asher rose to his feet and stared the beast down once again. He knew his options were limited, especially seeing as he felt like a few of his ribs were broken. He took a step towards it, and it turned to face him. "Well" he muttered to himself "looks like this is it. I've bought them all the time I can, might as well finish this honorably." Ignoring the pain from his earlier attack, he rushed forward, screaming his battle cry. Just before the creature's fist slammed into the ground, Asher threw his spear with all his might. He felt the tremor and saw the ground rapidly receding beneath him as his spear bounced off the creature's thick skin. A secondary attack hit him while he was airborne and sent him flying over the treetops and deep into the forest. His mind turned towards his newfound friends, he hoped they escaped... Then the canopy of the trees rose up to meet him and unconsciousness swept over him.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

To clarify, badly hurt, not dead.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"That #*%&ing Idiot..." I muttered giving myself a facepalm for the Newest member of the unconcious club, who charged the beast and got knocked into a tree.
I am taking over.
I felt the shivers go down my back but... I felt good about these ones... heh...
"I think this beast is about to get a peice of its own medicine" I stated with a smirk, but I was too out of it to realize it wasn't my voice...
I bravely marched up to the monster and pointed my finger at it and made a mock gun with it.
"Bang."
A blast of shadows blasted a medium sized hole through its head, and by then I realized what had happened.
"Oh... my... god..." I muttered.
But somehow... the thing was still freaking alive...
#*$&
@devotedworker ( Really? OP very much? )
@UltNachopony ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@zecaseo ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightcar:

"Lets go Repede!" The mysterious stranger yelled while running out from the trees. Repede, his companion wolf, came out running behind this stranger. He throws out one of his daggers and Repede jumped out and caught the dagger in his mouth. The stranger starts to draw his bow aiming for the left eye of the behemoth. Repede starts to run up the right arm of the behemoth aiming for the right eye with his dagger.
Focus your aim. Feel the wind, the humidity. Angle your bow correctly and shoot!

The arrow and Repede's dagger takes the eyes of the behemoth. However the eyes and the hole in it's head start to regenerate which puts a worry look on the stranger's face. "Take this time to get out of here while he is blind." The stranger yelled to the group.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

Erokos watched the Behemoth on it's horrible rampage against the group. He couldn't help but think how evil- how he had only meant to remove his bounty, this was. "I'm helping a man who once wanted to slit my throat," thought Erokos.
Now coming to his senses, Erokos knew what he had to do.
A newfound light inside him seemed to brighten. His dark past and childhood seemed so long ago, too long to matter.
Sprinting as fast as he could, Erokos ran back to the king, to end this once and for all.
@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I stared at the hole I had left in the gaint's head in disbelief. Even if it didn't kill it, it was still really impressive...
"Anyone else find it odd that 5 days ago my life was normal?" I asked sarcasticaly... "Nobody?"
There was an brief silence...
$&%& well lets run before something else happens...
@devotedworker ( RP Forums! Got to catch them all! )
@UltNachopony ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@zecaseo ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@RagingDragon5 ( Welcome to the Club :D and Hi! :D have a good Easter! )

Last edited:

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"The river is just ahead! It's quite deep, and the current is a little strong, so the plan is to drift down the current a bit before returning to the shore. That way we'll get a bit of distance between us and that beast." shouted Weikauno. The company quickly approached the river, and it now was the only time they could go, or they would have to confront the giant running behind them. "Everybody jump in! We don't have much time!" yelled Weikauno, throwing himself into the rushing water.
........................................................................................................
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Fantastic. Lets totally jump into the raising current." I muttered watching as one by one they all jumped into the water.
"MEOW!"
I looked up and noticed the kitten was somehow still on my head.
"Hiya! I completly forgot that you where there!" I admitted patting him on the head. "Sorry little guy, your about to get wet..."
I took the rash choice and jumped strait into the raging water.
@devotedworker ( FORGET KITTEN NOES! )
@UltNachopony ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! And you do not need to jump into the water... )
@SurvivalManZ ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! And you still need to jump into the water... )
@HeroGuy426 ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! And you still need to jump into the water... )
@zecaseo ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! And you still need to jump into the water... )
@RagingDragon5 ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightscar:

"Repede do you think we should go with them?", asked the stranger to his companion wolf.

Repede gave him a reassuring bark.

What was that thing? Did they cause it? I better stick with them to make sure they are not a threat. But first let me get this guy with the lance.

"Repede grab the lance, I'll get the guy knocked out male."

The stranger and his wolf grabs the fallen guy and weapon and then jumps into the water.

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

"Arktorious! You deceive me. I shall no longer hurt the innocent, but I will hurt you," yelled Erokos at the King.

"I was hoping you would not find the courage to engage me. Farewell, Erokos," said the King.

The battle began with Arktorious' guards advancing towards Erokos. They raised their swords, preparing to attack. Erokos faded into the shadows, arming his poison tipped bolts into his crossbow.
He reappeared on the balcony above, letting a volley of bolts loose on the guards. Two of the seven fell with the rest hiding behind pillars. Erokos jumped off the balcony, now wielding his two daggers. One was thrown and found its mark in the neck of a guard, the other used to stab through chain of another.
Three remained now, these were hardened veterans. A guard on Erokos' right swung, nearly scratching his arm. To return the favor, Erokos dodged another attack by dive rolling then snapped the guards neck.
He had both of his daggers now, which he used to finish off the remaining two with a quick throw. All that remained in the throne room was Erokos and the evil king.

"Time to finish this Arktorious."
"Indeed," replied the King.
@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui was running towards the Behemoth until he saw the boy fire a blast of dark energy through its head, only to see it regenerating. With this, everyone had chosen that Weikauno's plan would work best, so he too went to the river. But not immediately. The Behemoth would only be blind temporarily if they just cut out its eyes, because they would regenerate back. So Fehui came across the idea that shurikens stuck in its face would help it to get around less quickly. So Fehui turned and quickly climbed a tree, throwing shurikens at the right eye, until the eye was pretty much covered. The wound, however, healed, and the shurikens just came out. "Oh well that's nice. Now I'm half out of shurikens and about 20 ft behind the group." He thought. Then he backflipped out of the tree and ran as quickly as he could towards the river.

..................................................................................................

@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

Blub... blub... blub...

@devotedworker ( FORGET KITTEN NOES! )
@UltNachopony ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! YAY! Your a good guy now :D )
@SurvivalManZ ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! And you still need to jump into the water... )
@HeroGuy426 ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! And you still need to jump into the water... JUMP! :D )
@zecaseo ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! And you still need to jump into the water... HURRY!)
@RagingDragon5 ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )