• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

Ultanian

Portal
Erokos:

Dashing in and out of the shadows, Erokos stabbed a dagger into the Kings chest. Arktorious only smiled.

"You may have weakened me, but you cannot kill me." He smugly said.

Erokos was thrown up against the wall, gasping for air. He had his crossbow still, which he struggled to fire. All but one of his shots hit the king, right on his heart. The kings power over Erokos seceded, dropping him to the ground. Before Erokos could finish him off, Arktorious fled via teleportation.

Meanwhile, as a dagger had struck the Kings heart, the magic holding the behemoth together began to dissipate. It lost its regenerative abilities, and the bodies it was comprised of began to fall apart. Before the beast could enter the rushing river, it once more was just a pile of unmoving dead ark-fiends.
@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I quickly resurfaced and struggled to keep afloat, the kitten was trying to scratch my eyes out.
I looked up in the distance and saw the giant break into a million pieces.
"Well that kinda beats the point of a freaking shadow beam..." I muttered.
@UltNachopony ( Have a good Easter )
@SurvivalManZ ( Have a good Easter )
@devotedworker ( Have a good Easter me! )
@HeroGuy426 ( Have a good Easter )
@Weikauno ( Have a good Easter )
@zecaseo ( Have a good Easter )
@RagingDragon5 ( Have a good Easter )

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I quickly got out of the river and watched as several of the group went to go inspect the Giants remains... leaving me and the kitten.
"Meow!" It squelled pawing at my newly aquired tail.
"Stop that!" I exclaimed moving it away from the kitten, until it passed trough my leg as if it was air...
"Really? Lets add defying physics to the mess of voices, body stealing voices, and tails... oh we can't forget the eyes either!"
I groaned and waited by the riverbank for somebody to tell me something else that breaks modern reality...

Why couldn't my life for once be normal? I mean, voices, yah I could be insane... but... A TAIL?

"GAH!" I growled at no-one in paticular.
You are angry.
"WELL YAH!"
I quickly noticed the group was staring at me like I was insane... oh right I may be.
"Just yelling with the voices." I muttered with a sly smile. "Nothing to worry about."
@devotedworker ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! Oh wait your me... >.< GAH! )
@UltNachopony ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@SurvivalManZ ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@HeroGuy426 ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@Weikauno ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@zecaseo ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )
@RagingDragon5 ( Hi! :D have a good Easter! )

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Thanks for throwing an sleeping person at me..." I muttered as Wolf Man got out of the River. I quickly placed him to the side and rubbed off some of his drull... ew...
"I'm Mr Insane person, AKA James Doel." I replied making sure the sleeping guy was breathing properly...
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96 ( Not In story yet |:| I added you to the list so you would be reminded to catch up :3 )

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

"Maybe it was after you, who knows!? Its a mindless monster that some idiot mage made. Now we can argue pointlessly or you can let me help the newest member of the unconcious club before some creepy voice takes over and forces you to join it." I snapped walking back to the sleeping lanceman and checking to make sure he hadn't actualy had been dumb enough to get a lifetime membership...

Though honestly I wouldn't mind giving it to Lightscar... wait... how do I know that name...
Hehehe...
Shut the ($&% up... gah!
@devotedworker ( Not a Freak show )
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5 ( You hurt my feelings... XD YOU ARE NOW MANUALY BREATHING MAHAHAH T_T )
@minimike96 ( I need some mage magic XD )

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightscar:
Creepy voices? I don't think this guy is human.
"Quit wasting my time!" Lightscar yelled as his expression filled with anger. He draws his bow and shoots an arrow near the boys face purposefully missing to instill fear into the boy. "Who was the mage? Why did he summon it? Is he working for someone?" "Tell me what I want to know before someone gets hurt."
@devotedworker (How do you know my name? lol freak show)
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

Really? A FREAKING ARROW!?
"Uh lets see.... I dont know, I dont know, Probably so, and I did tell you everything I know... And Now lets do a little thing I call payback."
I picked up the arrow and threw it strait at his head, enchanted with dark energy, it homed into his head where it harmlessly bounced off as I intended, though he probably just had a heart attack.
"Now, if you have any other seemingly pointless questions or responces please let me know."
@devotedworker ( In the original text James walked through the other guy and made him pass out, this seems a lot cooler XD )
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5 ( Your guy is Speciesist >.< Meane! )
@minimike96

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lightscar:
I'm going to kill this brat!
"One more question. How do you feel about dying!" Lightscar yelled as he pulls out his daggers and starts to charge at the kid. As he is halfway to James he heard Repede bark. Lightscar stops in his tracks and turns around to Repede. Repede has brought in a bear he has just killed.
"Nice work taking on that bear Repede." Lightscar said smiling. "I was starting to hungry." "Repede, bring some sticks so we can have something to cook this bear on." Repede barks and begins to leave to gather the sticks. Lightscar begins the fire and starts to skin the bear, completely disregarding the confrontation with James.
@devotedworker (Watch yourself)
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

Gez... He had anger management issues... Whatever, I have seen wierder things so far today...
I don't like him.
Well duh, you where the one that possesed me and threw an arrow at him. And how could you dislike him? Sure he could get some brains rattling around in his head, but always the coolest person has a wolf compainion in those old stories.
I still don't like him.
Well make friends, because I am not getting possesed every time you have a hissy fit.

I quickly looked around camp, seeing if there was anything worth checking out....
@devotedworker ( Hi Five! :D )
@UltNachopony ( Come to the dark side... muhahaha! )
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5 ( Wolf's are cute and vicious! :D )
@minimike96

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui walked over to the camp and stopped at the boy. "While you guys were busy trying to almost kill each other, I actually went and did something productive. I found out lots about the Behemoth. It's quite fascinating actually. The Behemoth was just a bunch of dead material, clay, and rocks. The only thing making it do anything was the dark magic. So I'm thinking maybe the person or something controlling it was stopped. Okay guys, I'm going to sleep." he said. Then went to sleep before anyone said anything about dinner.

.................................................................................................................

@SurvivalManZ
@devotedworker
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Last edited:

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

Weikauno returned to shore only to see that he had gone a bit too far down the river.

"Welcome to Westock, the River City!"
Weikauno stared at the sign for a moment. "Well, I hope the others got to shore safely" Weikauno thought out loud, "Now, Weikauno, where do you want to go.....hmm. The giant dark monster is no threat anymore, so my new friends should be safe, at least for now. The forest will watch over them, as long as they don't do anything stupid. Alright, I guess we're off to see more of society! It's time to make some more friends at this River City."

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Fehui:

Fehui snored a tune in his sleep. It sounded sort of like this before it became just weird noises, then stopped.

........................................................................................

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@minimike96
This is called an advertisement for the HC OST. Go check out the progress so far! I haven't been able to do that much recently, but school's nearly over! Also, you can help if you know how to write music even remotely! Because you're able to allow others to edit your music. Anyway, go check that out. The music's not going to write itself!