• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Massive "to do" list!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This might not be a big thing to do, but if it hasn't already happened the test server needs a new map. Something like the old one with the command blocks but with the signs instead so it reduces lag. Pretty hard to test stuff when only a little of the map is flat.
Not happening.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
would love some well thought out suggestions on this

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/farm-bill-subsidize-the-farmer-2014.50570/ @Dsawemd started this thread back in March. I still think that further restrictions on what crafting classes can/can not do would boost the economy. Also i would make it cost prohibitive to change professions too often.
ie:
first change = 300s
2nd change = 400s
3rd = 500s
4th = 1000s
5th = 1500s

you get the idea. this would keep players from jumping around just to stockpile items from each class. it should also limit supplies so that prices climb

I'm really excited for the Adventure aspects and Bosses, getting in that actual RPG feel, Questing n' shit. Not to mention that Dungeon Crawl. Also being able to move away from PvP a little for a bit more Adventuring would hopefully be a good change of atmosphere, and a nice alternative for a lot of the more PvP'centric players, or at least 'I' think it would be.. iunno, been wrong before. (you guys need to try new things sometimes.. It's good for you.. like spinach.. ..Try some spinach.)

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
  • Draw up sketches for the exact Landing specifications including Trade District
If you need drawings for floorplans/blueprints for the spawn area I worked closely with @Skaduush and @yeelowsnow to design the spawn for the FTB server. Unfortunately due to a massive server glitch it was not implemented, however I still have all the drawing and sketches from the project and I believe @yeelowsnow still has in game images of the structure itself if you would like to see.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
If you need drawings for floorplans/blueprints for the spawn area I worked closely with @Skaduush and @yeelowsnow to design the spawn for the FTB server. Unfortunately due to a massive server glitch it was not implemented, however I still have all the drawing and sketches from the project and I believe @yeelowsnow still has in game images of the structure itself if you would like to see.

Not sure if this fits the regular herocraft style..its more futuristic?
3HAAUkP.png

A48uyOq.png

NM7ZAbv.png

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Items are basically worthless in vanilla mc so I'd probably say if you want to fix the economy you'd have to change ore spawn rates (Obviously on a brand new map...) to control what has worth and what doesn't. Aside from items, services need to be more vital to completing some sort of objective. Maybe a lot of the professions skills should cost them souls to use so therefore they can offer these services to others for an increased price so that they make some profit. This would also mean that if they wanted to use the skills for themselves they would have to consider costs before doing it, rather than it being free for them.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
View attachment 9276
  • Remove current white-list process in favor of Forum > Game access (users will need to sign up on the website which then will automatically update their user rank in game
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm okay with basic suggestions - but this thread is mainly for the staff and organizing stuff. Note that this is being updated constantly until I run out of things to add to the plate.
Maybe if your going to do that you should make the interview ingame. The purpose of the whitelist was to sort players out, the good players like @Bingy1218 ( Haha picking on you ) from bad players like @SomeCreepyTroll from getting on. If we are going to remove the whitelist we should at least implement some sort of interview for the Protectors to decide whose good and whose bad and keep the server good and troll free :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Maybe if your going to do that you should make the interview ingame. The purpose of the whitelist was to sort players out, the good players like @Bingy1218 ( Haha picking on you ) from bad players like @SomeCreepyTroll from getting on. If we are going to remove the whitelist we should at least implement some sort of interview for the Protectors to decide whose good and whose bad and keep the server good and troll free :D
No - the process will be completely automated - this is a design intent. In response will probably tighten our belt when it comes to grief/morons.

zjacob1

Gold
View attachment 9276

Adventure:
  • Finish the map overviewer for the Adventure map with Points of Interest and Lv. Range in floating Text.
  • Use custom items framework to build an item creation plugin to send data/drop/loot table to MythicMobs
  • Advanced Crafting (Will use item framework heavily)
  • Bench-test MythicMobs in a live-environment and report to dev
  • Set up an arena area for players not wanting to leave Adventure to test their gear/loot
  • Provide complete list of areas and points of interest
  • Decide on shops / merchant NPCs and sell values
Adventure? is that a separate map or something? I haven't heard it ever mentioned before in-game

zjacob1

Gold
and are there actual dungeons with redstone n' stuff? how come I never hear of this?