• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Massive "to do" list!

@Trazil No, no they aren't. I tried to sell a sharpness X item and the highest offer I got was 175s... Sharpness X items used to make people shit bricks, now they're painfully common.

0xNaomi

Wiki Team
Coder
Balance Team
Tier 6
Silent lightning is on this list.
It's silent now, and it throws it's own sound (smaller thunder if enabled).
Just need direction from @Kainzo on what sounds he wants.
That should be doable quickly, so
aside from maybe more testing to get volume levels this should nearly be cross-off-able.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Silent lightning is on this list.
It's silent now, and it throws it's own sound (smaller thunder if enabled).
Just need direction from @Kainzo on what sounds he wants.
That should be doable quickly, so
aside from maybe more testing to get volume levels this should nearly be cross-off-able.
Scratched off the list, yay!

devotedworker

Wiki Team
Coder
Architect
Adventure Team
Quest Team
Maximum Supporter X

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Uh... @Kainzo I think that is the Spider Potion effects... Somewhere from 1.4 - 1.7 they added it in vinnila so spiders can sometimes spawn with potion effects, could this be the cause? :D ( I really hope I am right >.< )
It's very possible - but I've been told its a plugin affecting vanilla. Though I cant see any plugin doing this heh

I'm increasingly interested in this Adventure map and the possibilities it may hold. Are we talking dungeons like, walk in a room, a specific set of mobs spawn at specific spots, or something more like they keep spawning for X amount of time, or somehow random? I'd love to design a dungeon concept and submit it if possible, but knowing how mobs would spawn would help the design. Maybe I'm just blind, but I'm not finding info on it anywhere else.

Also curious to know what people think about this Adventure Map in terms of party setup. What type of group do you think would work best? High burst? Lots of AoE? Crowd Control? Typical MMO Group setup? (Tank, Healer, and 3 or so dps)