• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Massive "to do" list!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Do you already have the level 70 skills set or do you need suggestions?
Currently unset - but we have a lot of skills in the vault that arent being used and could be "mostly" easily recoded.
Not really sure how I feel about the whole instant member sign up thing over whitelist apps. We're gonna get a lot more trouble makers and youngsters. Not like new players are being limited too much on shrine while they wait for their whitelist to get accepted. No pvp and less souls/exp...not horrible. But maybe it'll give mods more to do with the new trouble makers. Then again, maybe I don't know/understand the full details or the big planned picture so I probably shouldn't judge just yet.

Gonna be kinda sad seeing the proctors' job essentially disappear though.
We have been whitelist for almost 4 years. The natural progression is to remove it - if we want to flourish - its a requirement. This has been in planning for a little over a year to go to a website -> access method - and may take another year to implement (who knows!) - the new UUID system has delayed most updates in regards to this.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
was redundant - i removed it.

you are still welcome to make dungeons in single player and show them - if they're good we'll use them :) - just be easy on the redstone, etc. They're more for looks and we'll fill them with chests/mobs/quests.
Yay :D Any Size Limits I should be aware of?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
They keep the trade if they already have it. Villigers dont lose trades in the update. In order to remove it they would have to kill every villiger born in 1.7- to get rid of the trade completely
doesn't mean those bottles will work though :p

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Kain, any possible chance melons could get a mini boost in exp? They currently give 0.75 exp and take about the same amount of time to break as a pumpkin, which is 1.5 exp.

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
@Kainzo I have experience making particle effects for many other games (Warcraft 3/Starcraft 2, any game that uses Unreal, any game that uses Unity) so if you would like any assistance with new particles I would be happy to lend a hand