• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Ultima

B

BonJanks

Construction of Victoria is underway! :D come check what we have done (it is located directly south of ultima on the big lake)

B

BonJanks

Victoria is open to the public! :D we need 7 more citizens to get our rings

B

BonJanks

http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=945

Theres mah township thread :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=910

Please read this to EDIT the TITLE with the NEEDED information - failure to comply will result in a bitching.

B

BonJanks

nothing is really new.. for about a month lol.. id say ultima is almost as good as dead now

Leucid

Legacy Supporter 3
I would take control, but I just joined Victoria.

Can I still take over somehow? I think Ultima is pretty sweet...

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
BonJanks, Valalala, Chaosgrave, Pacatafox Should take it over. I honestly just don't have time to play anymore. I will poke my head in every once and a while.

Pacatafox

Stone
I think im leaving.
It was a great town, and i reallly hope if it falls inactive that it does not get looted. it hold alot of memories, and i put a lot of work into it ever since i was the first one to join.

Valalal

Legacy Supporter 6
Just updating the status of the town;
I've stepped in as Mayor and am working on getting everything up and running again.
I will be going through and doing a purge of old unused apartments and unfinished homes in the near future, so if you want to keep you place / items that are stored there, please post here to let me know.

Also, I don't believe I can edit the title of this thread though so as to make it conform with the proper layout that's being used though.

B

BonJanks

id like to keep my island home intact as its one of the only nice things ive built on minecraft, and my apartment you may do as you wish with :D

Leucid

Legacy Supporter 3
I still actively use my home, don't destroy it please!

Even though I'm a citizen of Victoria now, I still feel like a part of Ultima, so let me know if you have any project ideas I can help with.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Valalal said:
Also, I don't believe I can edit the title of this thread though so as to make it conform with the proper layout that's being used though.

You'll have to make a new thread in the Township Application forum and ask an Admin to drag it over here.