• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Ultima

Pacatafox

Stone
ideasc.png

Pontential spot for the town?

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
LOL pacatafox nice photo bombing, anyway i was walking around there yesterday, steep mountains, snow, water, and no trees, sounds good for a volcano like town.

Enphynity

Air
Hey Tommeh, can you please add me to the citizen list/region thingee. I can't wait to see what this city can blossom into!

Thanks

welcome to Ultima Enphynity :] He has added you to the list. You are free to pick which ever plot that doesn't have a sign on it. You have also been added to the Storage so feel free to take and also give (if you can) on tools/equipment. the spaces on the plots are 12 up and 12 down. Any other questions feel free to ask!

Leucid

Legacy Supporter 3
Tommeh said:
Damn you muscle.... Someoen wants to make an airship town. I know thats what you wanted to do .

I'd love to make an airship as well. I've drawn blueprints on graph paper for a sweet zeppelin/boat :)

maybe we should combine all our city ideas into one: floating volcano airship dock? anyone?

You have been taken out since last night. Would appreciate it if you started your own thread for recruiting and not to take ours. Thank you.

Whats wrong bogrin?
I said I don't have much time to play currently, been really busy at work. And I am disappointed, because it sounded like you were about to start building an airship town, I was planning on helping you....

what did i miss? I'm very confused...

Bogrin doesn't like the whole idea of neutral. And i let trinitydown come see the town and that threw him over the edge... I guess he is off to bigger and better things.

Valalal

Legacy Supporter 6
Just in relation to the whole building new towns to get kingdom thing; once I've finished work at the end of next week I'll have a lot more time available and will probably get to building one.
At the moment considering a series or large floating glass spheres, with the central sphere looking like a star going super-nova (or at least how that is represented in movies).
Preferably I'll build this over a lake, for added effect... also so I die less often whilst building it =P

Pacatafox

Stone
Im going on vacation soon. Gunna be ski'in it up in Utah, so I wont be on. When I get back though I can get started on the volcano town.

Bogrin

Legacy Supporter 5
I have no idea what Annage is talking about, trinity and i are tentative friends, Also i did suppose i "left" but pacata convinced me that perhaps i should stay so if you have me ill stay

Yea man, I think you should stay, I was really looking forward to helping with your airship town!

Like I said, I don't have the time to coordinate, but will happily contribute to its construction

Leucid

Legacy Supporter 3
I've parked the hull of my ship in the empty ring area in northern Ultima. I've been itching so badly to build it, I didn't wait for permission. :)

I can remove it, or pay for it's presence. Until then, I'm going to keep on working on it.

Woot!