• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Ultima

B

BonJanks

Idea for a Ultima town

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/151/4/d/Strange_cities_2___Castle_hill_by_Astalo.jpg

I like how this looks. just I dont know about it being able to work -.-

Leucid

Legacy Supporter 3
Bogrin said:
if i have to i will single handedly build the docks wether you guys support me or not its happening

I'm on board, captain! Shore up the planks and batten down the hatches; we're full sail ahead!

Just tell me where, and I'll dust off my shipwright hat.

B

BonJanks

Scratch what i posted before, i have a completely new idea.

http://www.microfinancefocus.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Tower2.jpg

The town will be similar to this building except plots will be where the trees and shrubs are, and then there will be apartments, city hall, and bank built on the inside.

what do you guys think?

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
I say go for it man. I will help out as much as I can if with supplies, and funding if you want to get started on a new town. I am going to continue to chip away at ultima till im satisfied because im not, and prob never will be :p

Both ideas would look great Bon, the first one looks awesome but when you convert it to minecraft it would look a little dull in comparison to the image. Because you just cant build high enough for it to look right. The second one would be a lot easier, just break out paint and make sure your circles are right.

*If you want want to start a new town we need to build it in regard to the large png file that kainzo put out. We would have to build the next city in a good range and should line up in either south, east, or west of ultima.

B

BonJanks

I really like the second idea, the first one i got to thinking.. yeah its too high lol. the second one is some building in basil and it just looks cool. but im in creative mode trying to get good dimensions, ill get some pics up of some ideas soon.

Sloqum

Air
City built out of a mountain face right next to water. extensive building insid ethe mountain which will probs have to be extended?

actually you know what would be cool as hell would be like another floating city...(which would kind of force a presedent for all further cities) like a road to the next city in the air. hanging gardens possibly

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://edwin.sjfc.edu/mmiller/unitplan/hanging%2520gardens2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://edwin.sjfc.edu/mmiller/unitplan/hanginggardensws.htm&usg=__xZcYF2V2qh-JaGmdnfmPQrBPSw0=&h=314&w=567&sz=50&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=ZYxT9VTVEwlwpM:&tbnh=102&tbnw=185&ei=c5NQTeyRJIbWgQex7rmcCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhanging%2Bgardens%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D603%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=3&oei=c5NQTeyRJIbWgQex7rmcCA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0&tx=81&ty=42

I'd really like to start a town. Anyone who would like to help me just say somethin

B

BonJanks

alrighty, heres what ive come up with in about a half hour in inventor

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2523/part1xv.jpg

everything is with workable circles in minecraft (from small to big: 55, 75, 105)

the whole things goes in tiers, the heights: first 15, second 25, third 55

tell me what you guys think

ack plots are 10x10, 12x12, and 15x15 sorry :p

People intrested in making a new town for our kingdom look at this picture. This is an overhead of Ultima. Now we have to think about placement of our new town. I don't want them randomly placed around anywhere make there positions look symetrical.
So think about where you want your town to go and then also think of where the other two towns could go in regards to your position. Post back a new picture with your towns desired location. We will go from there.

Ultimakingdom2.png

Hey I was looking at the kingdom thread and I guess we only need 2 towns, and a capital so if your town (Pacatafox) and Bonjans towns go up we will actually get Kingdom. Granted all that will cost 18,000c.

Here is an update on where the towns could go. They Yellow Circle is where Bon has already planned to build his town.

I was thinking you could build yours where the green one is? Or on the opposite side? Just let me know when you are going to do is so I can line up the center of your town with the center of Ultima's.

*Also the Volcano idea is pretty cool. I though about that before.

Ultimakingdom2-1.png

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
Posted by annagejones - Today 07:27 AM
Hey I was looking at the kingdom thread and I guess we only need 2 towns, and a capital so if your town (Pacatafox) and Bonjans towns go up we will actually get Kingdom. Granted all that will cost 18,000c.

Here is an update on where the towns could go. They Yellow Circle is where Bon has already planned to build his town.

I was thinking you could build yours where the green one is? Or on the opposite side? Just let me know when you are going to do is so I can line up the center of your town with the center of Ultima's.

*Also the Volcano idea is pretty cool. I though about that before.

Ultimakingdom2-1.png

Isnt there a town already to the west, no clue the name, but it has a ring. This volcano Idea would work the best if you head north from ultima, since you have a natural mountain range there and not much development has happened.

Damaru that town on Minaret or something like that was taken down because they haven't been on for like a month or so now. The town is still there but anyone can pick away at it im pretty sure.. There rings are down and none of them play.

And as for the buildings in the south I played signs on them today if no one replies to them in 3 days they can be taken down, or taken over.

Hey All!
Wish I had more time to play, especially since you're actually building a town like Rabanastre (see my post on page 1)

Been so busy with work, and it doesn't look like its going to be letting up any time soon either. I'm putting in 14+ hour days and just don't have the energy to get on HC (which is sad, cuz I've noticed alot of happenings)

Anywho... just wanted to check in

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
hey muscle! Haven't seen you on for a while, don't worry you are still welcome in anytime! I know you are pretty busy with work and so almost half of Ultima actually has lives outside of minecraft :p just drop on by whenever you can and goodluck with work!