• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Ultima

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
[align=center]
ultimapost1111.jpg

ultimapost2.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]Current Ultima Citizens
MikeBuddy
Leucid
Heetae
MykeNightmayer
BonJanks
Erzwaz
Xav121
Idroveaneclipse
Karratti
Chaosgrave
Awsome0Person
Sloqum
Valalal
TiperX
Krakexx
Ipodman94
Taalii
Magax010
Directingdegree
bconv16
Pacatafox
KingElk
Helsech
Nuevex
MuscleMemory
Enphynity
MysterySniff
annagejones
AcexwilD

Count 29[/align]

[align=center][size=large]Ultima's Projects[/size]

[align=center][size=large]Complete
========
[/size]

[size=small]- Town Rings, City Rings.
- City Hall (Needs some ideas for furnishing)
- Bank
- Farms (Tree, Wheat, Reed (Might need new system to access)
- Cauldron Area
- Zen Garden
- Road from Western Hub
- Second level tier plot area.[/size]

[size=large]Incomplete
=========[/size]

[size=small]- 3,000/7,500 For Capital.
- Wall design and structure.
- Road from Western Road to first Tier
- Some kind of entrance gate.
- Statues, Monuments, parks, beautification.
- Ideas for Town buildings (i.e Library, or bigger storage area, something. )
- Third tier (Will be home to new Herogate, park and much more free apartments.)
[/size]

[size=x-large]*** If you have an ideas I would prefer you draw a sketch up in paint, PS anything. Makes it easier to trust you design. ***

*** Want the town theme to be MODERN. Please try to fit this into your building, and home designs. ***
[/size]

[/align]

Outside tiered level home town area.

Firt level is flattened took a lot of tools and a lot of help thanks everyone expesially Daimaru for not even being a citizen and helping out :p

Now we are tackeling the cedon level. I have marked it out with a cobblestone circle. We are going to drop this down 15 block (Or down to Y 58). We are making it so deep so that when house's are built they do not go higher then the floor of the tier above them. Will have a nice effect when the rings are filled with homes.

WE NEED MORE PEOPLES HELP ON CLEARING OUT THIS TIER. FASTER WE FINISH THIS PROJECT FASTER WE CAN GET MORE CITIZENS AND EXPAND.

Click to see the project idea. [/align]

If you can understand this... Ideas for plot area we are working on.

Detailed 1:1 Ratio Idea.

[align=center]Anna's Giant Mystical Tree

It's gong to be a little ways away from Ultima so that they don't clash. When we get City rings, or Empire rings it will then fall into Ultima's territory. Possibly there will be a small area around it, or it it for plots to thrive. Its going to be alot of work and if you want to help talk with AnnaGeJones ingame. ^.^

First picture: Possibly make plots like this.
Second Picture: [/align]

[align=center][size=large]TOWNS IDEAS

[/size][size=medium] The Great Skydock of Santaphrax[/size][/align]
Check page two for all the info, and pictures of this project. Will be really nice and take allllot of work.

OshKosch

Air
Heyo. Once I get whitelisted I'll make sure and contact you. I plan on being very supportive in any city I join. I hope I can find myself a good home here.

I currently play with my family on my own SMP world. I am hoping to expand to a bigger project (like this); so if things go well I may bring in my two younger boys (age 13; twins) to setup a good house of their own.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Stylish town description. I've been to Ultima not long ago and it's a very atmospheric little place. Can only recommend.

Im so confused is all the other pictures besides the town hall one built in the rock the town hall is on? =D

Yes most of our space is currently inside the floating "rock". There will be another building added to the top, I believe... (there is space for a building across from the bank)

And I've been speaking with ace about another structure that will be built along side the "rock" but not above city hall.

And there is even talk of expansion to city status soon so we'll have more space to play around with, not sure what the founders had in mind once Ultima expands

You'll be surprised on how spacious everything is when you are in the belly of the beast [: We've also added some new designs in like the floating bridge. Just expanded the tree farm, terraformed some land, lite the snow ring all thanks to the help of the citizens hard work and so much more projects to come!

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys check out the Ultima Projects section under the main town description up top. We are going to be working on two projects for ultima. If you want to help out tell either Anna or myself in game. Thanks ^.^

*Ps. we need people to harvest tree, wheat, reed farms when they can.

Sloqum

Air
Ace, try setting up jobs? i dont know if you need pay, but like, farmers, mine tenders, tellers, etc. Your choice if you want this "attitude" for your town, you might want it to be more loosey goosey.

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah that would be pretty cool if anyone is interested in doing so, or having a certain job just let me know.

Honestly Its so much of a hassle to get onto our server right now I wont be on to much till its a little bit more accessible... Hope things get fixed soon.

ps we will be exploring Austin this weekend. So don't panic if we aren't on! yea and not to mention minecraft has been fuzzy lately.

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
Got an idea for some citizens. SLoqum asked if Ultima was going to try for kingdom and we should need some other towns. I though about it and I think it would be a good idea.

Ultima is a spell name from FF, and if we are going to make it a kingdom we should have a theme not just random towns... I though elements, or natural foundations with elements in them. One really good idea I had was a town build in the heart of a volcano. There are some mountains around Ultima in the north that I think we might be able to make a volcano town out of.

It would have to have a good name something to do with lava, fire, or mountain or something....

Here is a picture I found of an old volcano dungeon in a final fantasy game

Volcano dungeon

May be that could be a layout for the bottom floor of the volcano. The mountain to be used would have to be natural tall around Y100 or higher if possible, then work on hollowing it out.

Didn't really think of a second town maybe something with water, or underwater i don't really know. If you guys have any ideas, or want to start working on one of these projects, possibly being a mayor of one of these projects let me know. I am thinking Paca, bcon, Muscle, Bon, or maybe Valalal would be good mayors you are on a lot and want to help out.

Ps alot of stuff still needs to be done to Ultima :(

Ok so if you didn't know, I'm completely on board for FF themed towns. I'm more than on board, I'm behind this idea 100%

When you mentioned me as being a possible mayor this song immediately popped in my head:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEti8uugFSE[/video]

Along with this image:
IVDS_-_BaronArt.jpg

I would be interested in building a town, but I'd like to add my 2cents to the matter.

I feel like we should tackle one project at a time... meaning: You said Ultima still has a lot of work to be done, lets organize and get our members to help with this.

Once Ultima is up to expectations, lets organize again and help anna with her Mystical Tree which reminds me of the magical forest Macalania you visit in FFX:

Macalania.jpg

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Macalania
(Info About Macalania)

Then once those 2 are complete we can start on new towns. Here are my ideas of towns I'd like to do:

Baron
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Baron
(Info About Baron)

Will need to find an area of land near Ultima with water, so a large bridge can be made from the mainland to the island of Baron.

Gold Saucer from FFVII
Gold_Saucer_outside.jpg

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Saucer
(Info About Gold Saucer)

This could be fun to do, but expensive as it would need gold blocks to do it right, sand could be substituted, but as sand follows the laws of gravity, it could be quite difficult... may have to scratch this idea, but would be fun i think.

and lastly
Rabanastre
FFXII-Rabanastre_concept.jpg

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_City_of_Rabanastre
(Info About Rabanastre)

A city known for its Airship fleet from FFXII
You know I like airships and you can see from the pic all the different styles we could build

Anyways... these are my ideas, like I said above I'm totally in favor of doing this, but I think we should tackle one project at a time so as not to spread our resources too thin.

I have the victory song from every battle stuck in my head ;] Ofcourse its only the beginning since we're no where close to victory... yet

OshKosch

Air
Hey Tommeh, As I posted earlier last week I would love to join. I finally got my minecraft down-to-date..? let me know if I can join your city. I am 26yo looking for a good place.

Leucid

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes! I'm on board with the FF theme as well.

I also volunteer to be one of Ultima's foresters to take care of the tree farm and help Anna with the ancient tree.

I'm excited to see these great ideas come to fruition.

Excellent. From what I see in the pictures, it has a lot of character, and is very formal, I like the style of it. I would love to see this in-game.