• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The best fight you ever had?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Best fight ever was when I was 30 paladin leveling at one of los swamps with and iron sword..... and another paladin came up (same level) with full armor, I knew I wouldnt win so I bought some poison pots and killed him :p

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Besides the "epic" battle found in my signiature below, I can remember at least one battle, though I'm on my phone and it's a little lengthy. I think I'll write it out later on.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Me against a low level Ranger. I was Paladin 32 then, me and a town mate were mob owning in the deserts. Out of nowhere, a arrow hit me from behind, i looked back and a player was attacking me and my town mate. It might not seem fair that he was low-leveled, but he fired the first shot which made me chase after him. I had full iron armor on, so it only dealt me .5 hearts damage. I disarmed him, used Strike, a single slash and BAM. He was dead before I knew it, I also had an Iron Sword so yeah. Plus my town mate who is a 18 Ranger landed 2 hits on him, so he was weakened and started retreating.

Funny yet annoying that once I engage with another player, I get this adrenaline pump mixed with nervousness and slightly uncomfortable hands...

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
The first time I PvPed in Zeal, I knocked zachimon and ShadowWall off of sky forge and I bragged about it in chat for like 30 minutes... I was 12 at the time and got overly excited, haha.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
The first time I PvPed in Zeal, I knocked zachimon and ShadowWall off of sky forge and I bragged about it in chat for like 30 minutes... I was 12 at the time and got overly excited, haha.

Ahhh, Skyforge in Zeal...

Anyways, mine would have to be when we got a party of 10 to kill Popeyepoop (a player who raided Skyforge constantly near the end of the map) and collect his bounty. I will never forget landing my geomancer fireball to steal the kill.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I just recalled a pretty funny encounter I had. Gabizou had a bounty on his head and a few players were after him. @xexorian and myself I think went to protect him but before we could reach him he either logged off or was found and killed? I can't remember the details there. Point is, when we got there, there was no one in sight. I think we had someone track one of the people we were sure had come for Gabi and with that we knew they were still right there basically on top of us... we frantically looked all around the desert darting back and forth checking behind mounds of sand in hopes to find someone sneaking. Eventually I gave up and told Xexorian to just start digging up the desert until we found them. About a minute later we find @Rumblestikk buried under the sand and a fight erupts as more player emerge from under the sand. Needless to say both Xexo and I died but this had to be one of the funniest fights I've ever been apart of. Rumble, do you remember who else was with your party? I can't seem to remember any of the names.

storm055

Dirt
My best fight is when I was being 6v1ed on a game of the Walls. An entire team came after me with full armor and I took them all out, having 2 hearts to spare.

When I was on another server, there are PVP teams. I was in one called Aki's Army. Me and all my other people were all in god armor and had god weapons, potions, and enchanted golden apples. Another team dropped in called School Girls. We had a fight and it was fun. I was killing tons of people and getting tons of loot. Then, another team dropped. It was massacre. Now, there was around 40-50 people in the PVP arena. After a while, my team was doing the best. As they started clearing out, we looked up and saw ClockWork, the best of the best. They train every day and do nothing but PVP. They had around 60 people alone. My team, Massacre, and School Girls all teams up against ClockWork, but we were dying left and right. Me and our leader ran into the woods to heal up. As she was healing, a flaming arrow streaks by me and hits her in the chest. Then, two guys drop from the trees and kill her. I'm running while fighting and I sprint into the middle of the field to see one thing: Everyone dead or fled. I am alone with around 50 people attacking. I run to the volcano and hit at least 5 people into the lava for them to burn. I run towards the mountains where I am shift healing. I see two guys pass by me and as I turn around, there is their leader, ohyeah. He attacks me and sends me flying off the cliff. I fall down with maybe 5 hearts left to be attacked by them. I got completely destroyed.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
My best fight is when I was being 6v1ed on a game of the Walls. An entire team came after me with full armor and I took them all out, having 2 hearts to spare.
When I was on another server, there are PVP teams. I was in one called Aki's Army. Me and all my other people were all in god armor and had god weapons, potions, and enchanted golden apples. Another team dropped in called School Girls. We had a fight and it was fun. I was killing tons of people and getting tons of loot. Then, another team dropped. It was massacre. Now, there was around 40-50 people in the PVP arena. After a while, my team was doing the best. As they started clearing out, we looked up and saw ClockWork, the best of the best. They train every day and do nothing but PVP. They had around 60 people alone. My team, Massacre, and School Girls all teams up against ClockWork, but we were dying left and right. Me and our leader ran into the woods to heal up. As she was healing, a flaming arrow streaks by me and hits her in the chest. Then, two guys drop from the trees and kill her. I'm running while fighting and I sprint into the middle of the field to see one thing: Everyone dead or fled. I am alone with around 50 people attacking. I run to the volcano and hit at least 5 people into the lava for them to burn. I run towards the mountains where I am shift healing. I see two guys pass by me and as I turn around, there is their leader, ohyeah. He attacks me and sends me flying off the cliff. I fall down with maybe 5 hearts left to be attacked by them. I got completely destroyed.
This thread was directed to Herocraft PvP fights.

D

DanielcanLoL

My best fight in herocraft is

My best fight in other minecraft server is this
(if you think its advertising i will delete it. )

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
My best fight in herocraft is

My best fight in other minecraft server is this
(if you think its advertising i will delete it. )
aha awesome to see they kept the name I came up

back on topic: Best fight was winning that pvp tournament in Bastion because I was the best paladin on the server and especially better than werwew19 and tbh that tournament was so easy it was like vsing lvl 1 lost souls

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
aha awesome to see they kept the name I came up with even tho they didnt win because I wasnt there obviously duh but good effort though

back on topic: Best fight was winning that pvp tournament in Bastion because I was the best paladin on the server and especially better than werwew19 and tbh that tournament was so easy it was like vsing lvl 1 lost souls
but we won the tourney after with ur name bb

Yesterday I had the best fight I've ever experienced thus far. I logged in to only 20 people online and noticed that @WarriorLlama was online. I figured he'd most definitely be at Silvermede, and like building. Sure enough, when I got there via-boat (the only way to get to Silvermede) I noticed him in the water swimming over to a tower. I got onto land and sneaked ontop of the tower he was headed toward, and then dove 20 blocks into the water directly behind him. I forcepulled him toward me, and then commenced our Disciple vs Mystic gongshow in water. My main strategy was to forcepull him toward me so I can continue to melee him, and his main strategy was seemingly to use gills to get as deep as he possibly could so he can lose me. I managed to keep him relatively close to the surface for the most part by force pulling or flying kicking to keep him from scuba diving. I was never in real danger of dying as that just isn't Mystic's role. He would occasionally throw in an ire, but his main offensive strategy was to get deep in the water to entangle me, hoping I lose some hearts from suffocation. Luckily I always managed to reach the surface in time.

This went on for... Easily 5 minutes. I scanned him throughout the fight and never got him below 500hp. I needed a breakthrough and I finally got it when we approached a small island that couldn't have been more than an 8x8. When I saw it I lined him up and force pushed him onto it. I swam toward the island and force pulled him back onto it when he tried to swim away. Finally, I had flat ground under me, making it easier to melee and giving my opponent a hard surface to take fall damage on. After about 3 minutes of playing 'keep the mystic on the island' I had finally killed him, and he oozed out building blocks. I found some wood, made a boat, and navigated 400 blocks away from his death point to dump all of his loot in the deep sea (sinister, I know).

That was only part 1. Part 2 happens 10 minutes later and involves a level 40-something wizard trying to get revenge. I'll spew out that story on my break.

PART 2 :
I return from Silvermede after dropping off Warriorllamas' gank in the middle of the ocean. I derp around the borders of Silvermede until I encounter a mid level wizard (michael or something). He runs away and jumps into the water (which seems to be a common theme for Silvermede members). Despite wizards being very dangerous in water, I managed to keep him in melee range for the short duration of our fight, killing him while eating a few fireballs. I'm a good 30 blocks away from land, and suddenly read in chat "Warriorllama begins to use reincarnation". I couldn't get to him quick enough, and suddenly I had a wizard and a mystic to deal with.

At this point I was close to full health and had just popped a Meditation to get me near full mana. I swam to land where they both were and focused on the wizard, while forcepushing the mystic away into the water every chance I had. Despite my best efforts to prevent the mystic from healing the wizard, it was no use. I suddenly found myself with no mana, meditate still being on CD, and I had just took a double bolt, ouch.

I did what any sensible person would do; made use of the crafting table in front of my face and made a boat mid-fight. I ran to the shore with my boat, popped inside it, and headed toward the vast ocean. I ate some bread, traveled at least 200 blocks, then shouted "Bye!"... It took all but 10 seconds for me to decide to turn around and head back to Silvermede, and maybe catch them by surprise. I did a 180, and suddenly I see them both side by side in their boats headed toward me! I hook a small left in order to dodge them, and they turn around relatively quickly to chase me once again. I check F5 and they're directly behind me. I got Ire'd and I immediately reacted by forcepulling the mystic. I broke his boat and left him stranded in the middle of the ocean. The wizard seemingly stayed behind while they regrouped, and I paddled off about 50 blocks and shouted "I sunk your battleship!"

I paddled back onto the Silvermede shore, and both of them were already there, but looking in different directions. I shouted "boat wars!!!". I then then sneaked and waited for my time to pounce. I found my opportunity and iron fist+forcepush combo'd the mystic into the ocean. This left me alone with the wizard for the time being. I backed him into a tree and made quick work of him. I turn around and the Mystic is swimming back into the town of Silvermede. I catch up to him by running along the shore and we proceed to fight a long one in the ocean, as we did earlier. Long story short, I eventually killed him in a long and tedious fight, and then killed the wizard relatively shortly after. I did a virtual fist pump and felt good about life, and humanity as a whole.

What's your story? What fight have you had that really got your dick wet?

I just rediscovered this post again on the forums and found it funny :p I remember Part 2, it was with Mathew551 the wizard. I've returned to Herocraft now and I'm a druid again :p Oh, and I still rely on the same tactics of hiding on the ocean floor xD

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
T'was the night before my inauguration into one of the most prestigious kingdoms in Herocraft history, the feared LO. It was a fair duel between two power weights of Bastion, LO and Umbra. we lost, the end.

It was actually on another server (shut down long ago), but I was 13 at the time and it was my first major fight. The server was a factions/McMMO with a low player count but a strong community.

There were two rivaling groups: the Alliance and the Elite. The Alliance was lead by Haaveikan, a town I had robbed after joining and it also had a couple of my best IRL friends as members. The Elites were the hardcore PvPers of the server. The two were bitter rivals, but it added depth to the server.

Unaffiliated with either was the faction I was in, Abyss, a cobble box covered in water which was lead by the most hated person on the server. He was so hated, in fact, that the Alliance and Elite decided to join forces to raid us. The politics were complicated and there were double agents on both sides, but at the end of the day they had about 15-20 people and we had like 8.

PART 1: (Yes, it's a 2 parter)

TNT cannons are firing at us, lava is being used to make cobble pillars around our box, people are trying to find a way in through the mines. A few of us lead a charge where I got my first PvP kill, Muumoo (currently a very be-WITCH-ing admin on this server), before my friend Paul killed me.

I respawn in our town spawn and learn there is a traitor among us. Someone had put lava on the respawn point and punched a hole in the ceiling to let the raiders in. We gear up and go out to face them. We are able to kill one or two and seal it back up again.

At this point the Elite are in our mines, and one of their leaders is trying to make a deal with me. If I open the mine doors to let them in, they'll let me train in the End (which was entirely under their control), and if I can became a town mod and steal everything they would let me join their town and let me keep the money. This is an offer I can't refuse, so I accept.

I let them in, there's a massive fight where I am absent, and we are beaten. Eventually a server mod stops the fight because apparently there was all sorts of rules being broken during the battle. To this day that is the most fun I have had in MC, and is a large part of the reason I still play today.

Part 2:

A couple weeks later it is apparent that I am not going to be promoted to a town mod. One of the wealthiest town members had been permanently banned, so I took his stuff and left to join a different town in the Alliance, WDC, the Walruses of Da'al Col, which was run by one of Witchy's Aussie friends. Abyss learned of my betrayal, and I was challenged to a duel. It was going to be me in the gear I had stolen against 3 of the town's top PvPers. We agreed on terms. It would be at WDC, no potions, no assistance on my part. By now I had the max swordsman skill from leveling in the End, and was confident in the fight.

This was because I was obviously going to cheat. I made some health pots, max strength pots, and some splash weakness pots. I also made a flaming arrow turret operated by my friend to this day, Nick (who shreds on the guitar). The plan was to lure them into a 1-wide hall, turn on the turret, let the arrows run out, then use the strength/weakness pots and go in.

It started well. They were in the right spot and the turret was firing. One of them took the brunt of the hits and died, but there were two left. One was using maxed unarmed skill and the other a high sword skill. I drink my pot and splash them with weakness before jumping in. My sword had sharpness III and Fire aspect, so I completely slaughtered them.

For someone who had only figured out diamonds were in minecraft a month earlier, I was proud to have been such an asshole as to cheat wildly in the fight which was mainly meant for me to atone for cheating them in the first place. It was fun planning everything out, and it has been the basis of some of my later PvP excursions.

The whole series of events was crazy fun though, and it is still the event which I use to compare fun within Minecraft. Although this server has definitely had some good fights, none of them quite match these ones.