• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The best fight you ever had?

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Yesterday I had the best fight I've ever experienced thus far. I logged in to only 20 people online and noticed that @WarriorLlama was online. I figured he'd most definitely be at Silvermede, and like building. Sure enough, when I got there via-boat (the only way to get to Silvermede) I noticed him in the water swimming over to a tower. I got onto land and sneaked ontop of the tower he was headed toward, and then dove 20 blocks into the water directly behind him. I forcepulled him toward me, and then commenced our Disciple vs Mystic gongshow in water. My main strategy was to forcepull him toward me so I can continue to melee him, and his main strategy was seemingly to use gills to get as deep as he possibly could so he can lose me. I managed to keep him relatively close to the surface for the most part by force pulling or flying kicking to keep him from scuba diving. I was never in real danger of dying as that just isn't Mystic's role. He would occasionally throw in an ire, but his main offensive strategy was to get deep in the water to entangle me, hoping I lose some hearts from suffocation. Luckily I always managed to reach the surface in time.

This went on for... Easily 5 minutes. I scanned him throughout the fight and never got him below 500hp. I needed a breakthrough and I finally got it when we approached a small island that couldn't have been more than an 8x8. When I saw it I lined him up and force pushed him onto it. I swam toward the island and force pulled him back onto it when he tried to swim away. Finally, I had flat ground under me, making it easier to melee and giving my opponent a hard surface to take fall damage on. After about 3 minutes of playing 'keep the mystic on the island' I had finally killed him, and he oozed out building blocks. I found some wood, made a boat, and navigated 400 blocks away from his death point to dump all of his loot in the deep sea (sinister, I know).

That was only part 1. Part 2 happens 10 minutes later and involves a level 40-something wizard trying to get revenge. I'll spew out that story on my break.

PART 2 :
I return from Silvermede after dropping off Warriorllamas' gank in the middle of the ocean. I derp around the borders of Silvermede until I encounter a mid level wizard (michael or something). He runs away and jumps into the water (which seems to be a common theme for Silvermede members). Despite wizards being very dangerous in water, I managed to keep him in melee range for the short duration of our fight, killing him while eating a few fireballs. I'm a good 30 blocks away from land, and suddenly read in chat "Warriorllama begins to use reincarnation". I couldn't get to him quick enough, and suddenly I had a wizard and a mystic to deal with.

At this point I was close to full health and had just popped a Meditation to get me near full mana. I swam to land where they both were and focused on the wizard, while forcepushing the mystic away into the water every chance I had. Despite my best efforts to prevent the mystic from healing the wizard, it was no use. I suddenly found myself with no mana, meditate still being on CD, and I had just took a double bolt, ouch.

I did what any sensible person would do; made use of the crafting table in front of my face and made a boat mid-fight. I ran to the shore with my boat, popped inside it, and headed toward the vast ocean. I ate some bread, traveled at least 200 blocks, then shouted "Bye!"... It took all but 10 seconds for me to decide to turn around and head back to Silvermede, and maybe catch them by surprise. I did a 180, and suddenly I see them both side by side in their boats headed toward me! I hook a small left in order to dodge them, and they turn around relatively quickly to chase me once again. I check F5 and they're directly behind me. I got Ire'd and I immediately reacted by forcepulling the mystic. I broke his boat and left him stranded in the middle of the ocean. The wizard seemingly stayed behind while they regrouped, and I paddled off about 50 blocks and shouted "I sunk your battleship!"

I paddled back onto the Silvermede shore, and both of them were already there, but looking in different directions. I shouted "boat wars!!!". I then then sneaked and waited for my time to pounce. I found my opportunity and iron fist+forcepush combo'd the mystic into the ocean. This left me alone with the wizard for the time being. I backed him into a tree and made quick work of him. I turn around and the Mystic is swimming back into the town of Silvermede. I catch up to him by running along the shore and we proceed to fight a long one in the ocean, as we did earlier. Long story short, I eventually killed him in a long and tedious fight, and then killed the wizard relatively shortly after. I did a virtual fist pump and felt good about life, and humanity as a whole.

What's your story? What fight have you had that really got your dick wet?

Last edited:

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Lets see, my best fight. Oh dear, I have two.

One, my favorite story to tell, happened between the Zeal and DG maps! There was a test server set up, no regions or anything, but at least we could play, level up, and have some fun before the real server was up.
I was in a group with Leeness, dils, Sigpit, and a few others, and we were under ground in a cave. It was a nice place, and I went to the nether to get some stuff to decorate my room, and important to the story there was netherrack with fire. FIRE.
So, it's early morning and no one is on in my group, and surprise surprise someone finds me. Oryinn.
He digs down into my room, falling the 4-5 blocks my room was tall, and landed splat into my fire decorations! Now, I'm no pvper, so I knew I was about to die. I turn to place my items into my LWC as he begins beating on me. It is important to the glory of this story that I make it clear that I have not fought back AT ALL, not striking him once. It takes awhile for him to lower my health, since he's a Paladin at the time, and the whole time he's on fire, but soon I'm down to 1 heart. Suddenly the fire gets him so low that he's forced to use layhands,and this was before the targeting system updated and you had to type a name in or be in the person's party to heal them.
So, he uses layhands, it hits me instead, one tick later the fire kills him, he drops his items, and I'm full health.
And he rages.
Ah a glorious fight, I won without swinging a single punch!

And the second isn't so much a fight as it is a lucky Hail Mary~.
We're raiding towns as they were losing their regions, as many groups were doing. I think about 3-4 towns were losing their regions that day.
Anyways, I'm in a group of 5-6, and suddenly one single person, I can't remember but I think it was Tyronus, comes along and my group beats the living hell out of him. They get him low, he runs for his life, and I had nothing to do with that part. But being a Wizard, I climb up a large cobblestone wall and look out as he's swimming through the water and I take aim and fling a fireball at him.
As the fireball is in the air, he falls out of my render distance, which was on normal at the time, then my fireball does.
Suddenly, I see the combat tag in the chat log. Then the death message.
I'd killed him while he was out of my render distance range, with a single fireball.
The best kill-steal in the history of professional ksing.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
i kited some guy, turned, sniped a fireball at a creeper so it would blow up when the guy chasing me passed it. he died. i didnt

also, this time. 'hey guys, miners killed every single one of them'

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
i kited some guy, turned, sniped a fireball at a creeper so it would blow up when the guy chasing me passed it. he died. i didnt

Nice work throwing rotten flesh there at the end Delf.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
the best part of that video was when I asked delf for help, he came to help, the said i just sorta ran away while he got shit on. I'm pretty sure I was actually just chasing a different guy than him though

and of course fudgeskull acting all weird because she knew she was on video and constantly talking about nuclear putting it in her butt @fudgeskull

Last edited:

JacobBurkey

Portal

OMG YAY IM FAMOUS! IM IN THE VID. I WAS DOING SO GOOD!11!1!! ty for the shout out @fudgeskull

fudgeskull

Gold
the best part of that video was when I asked delf for help, he came to help, the said i just sorta ran away while he got shit on. I'm pretty sure I was actually just chasing a different guy than him though

and of course fudgeskull acting all weird because she knew she was on video and constantly talking about nuclear putting it in her butt @fudgeskull
HEY! WHATS WRONG WITH TALKING ABOUT BUTTS? HUH? YOU RACIST? FREAKING RACIST. GO BACK TO HAVING POPSICLE SEX. Jk love you Miners<3

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
My best fight ever was on Zeal. This was back when you could either be a crafter class or a combat class. You couldn't be both! At the time I was a Smith because I used Autorepair skill in combination with a gold pickaxe to dig out a town.

So there I am working in my town Overdeep. One of the most secure towns on the map at the time, in fact this was the only breech that happened the entire map. I forgot exactly what I was working on but out of the corner of my eye I see a player named Foudoo running around. He's not one of my citizens and not anyone from my kingdom so I immediately prepare for a fight.

Unsurprisingly he charges me soon as he see's me. I stand there prepared to do battle with my gold pickaxe, and a flint & steel. I always carried a flint & steel with me because of the Smith skill Flameshield so I take no dmg by stepping in any flames i set. Was pretty useful at the time!

The fight goes pretty well with him catching fire multiple times and me only taking a few major blows but out of no where comes another player Jzrillo! Now I'm overwhelmed and go into a complete defensive backpedaling stance. Foudoo couldn't take the heat and backs off presumably to heal and I continue the fight with JZ. Somehow I manage to knock him into a lava pit where he loses most of his health. As he runs away I quickly make short work of him.

Turning around to find where Foudoo had run off to I not only find Foudoo but I find Zachimon as well. This day just keeps getting better! I rush in knowing Foudoo is probably still low and focus on him, after about 10 seconds he falls to my gold pickaxe of doom. Now its just me and a burning zachimon left. Weaving in and out of tree's we fight in the forest district of my town. Little do I know... firespread for some unknown reason is ON for leaves of trees. The whole forest is burning and so are we, Zachimon dies to the flames and eventually I die to the flames as well because of Flameshield's cooldown lol!

And that's the story of how a Master Smith defeated 3 combat specs and an entire forest within Overdeep lol!!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
@Symbolite - And then there were those times when the map was up and @xpeterc1 was our eye in the sky when the AoA rolled out to kill some people!
lol that was hilarious too. We just running across the map to a single poor soul. My story came way before the AoA, it might have been where I discovered my lust for killing people who stepped onto my turf!

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
There was this one fight when I was still in LO, when Me, @Da_Burg, @pewpewlasers, @Jmandudeguy, and @Scycor decided it was a great time for all of us to do disciple. Easy to say that no one died in that fight.

And another one, I was out with @jake332211 and @EzMac2099, we went to Newerth and found a random group of FC online, the 3 of us went ham healing Ezmac like there was no tomorrow. We won that fight also.

koen31

TNT
Yesterday I had the best fight I've ever experienced thus far. I logged in to only 20 people online and noticed that @WarriorLlama was online. I figured he'd most definitely be at Silvermede, and like building. Sure enough, when I got there via-boat (the only way to get to Silvermede) I noticed him in the water swimming over to a tower. I got onto land and sneaked ontop of the tower he was headed toward, and then dove 20 blocks into the water directly behind him. I forcepulled him toward me, and then commenced our Disciple vs Mystic gongshow in water. My main strategy was to forcepull him toward me so I can continue to melee him, and his main strategy was seemingly to use gills to get as deep as he possibly could so he can lose me. I managed to keep him relatively close to the surface for the most part by force pulling or flying kicking to keep him from scuba diving. I was never in real danger of dying as that just isn't Mystic's role. He would occasionally throw in an ire, but his main offensive strategy was to get deep in the water to entangle me, hoping I lose some hearts from suffocation. Luckily I always managed to reach the surface in time.

This went on for... Easily 5 minutes. I scanned him throughout the fight and never got him below 500hp. I needed a breakthrough and I finally got it when we approached a small island that couldn't have been more than an 8x8. When I saw it I lined him up and force pushed him onto it. I swam toward the island and force pulled him back onto it when he tried to swim away. Finally, I had flat ground under me, making it easier to melee and giving my opponent a hard surface to take fall damage on. After about 3 minutes of playing 'keep the mystic on the island' I had finally killed him, and he oozed out building blocks. I found some wood, made a boat, and navigated 400 blocks away from his death point to dump all of his loot in the deep sea (sinister, I know).

That was only part 1. Part 2 happens 10 minutes later and involves a level 40-something wizard trying to get revenge. I'll spew out that story on my break.

PART 2 :
I return from Silvermede after dropping off Warriorllamas' gank in the middle of the ocean. I derp around the borders of Silvermede until I encounter a mid level wizard (michael or something). He runs away and jumps into the water (which seems to be a common theme for Silvermede members). Despite wizards being very dangerous in water, I managed to keep him in melee range for the short duration of our fight, killing him while eating a few fireballs. I'm a good 30 blocks away from land, and suddenly read in chat "Warriorllama begins to use reincarnation". I couldn't get to him quick enough, and suddenly I had a wizard and a mystic to deal with.

At this point I was close to full health and had just popped a Meditation to get me near full mana. I swam to land where they both were and focused on the wizard, while forcepushing the mystic away into the water every chance I had. Despite my best efforts to prevent the mystic from healing the wizard, it was no use. I suddenly found myself with no mana, meditate still being on CD, and I had just took a double bolt, ouch.

I did what any sensible person would do; made use of the crafting table in front of my face and made a boat mid-fight. I ran to the shore with my boat, popped inside it, and headed toward the vast ocean. I ate some bread, traveled at least 200 blocks, then shouted "Bye!"... It took all but 10 seconds for me to decide to turn around and head back to Silvermede, and maybe catch them by surprise. I did a 180, and suddenly I see them both side by side in their boats headed toward me! I hook a small left in order to dodge them, and they turn around relatively quickly to chase me once again. I check F5 and they're directly behind me. I got Ire'd and I immediately reacted by forcepulling the mystic. I broke his boat and left him stranded in the middle of the ocean. The wizard seemingly stayed behind while they regrouped, and I paddled off about 50 blocks and shouted "I sunk your battleship!"

I paddled back onto the Silvermede shore, and both of them were already there, but looking in different directions. I shouted "boat wars!!!". I then then sneaked and waited for my time to pounce. I found my opportunity and iron fist+forcepush combo'd the mystic into the ocean. This left me alone with the wizard for the time being. I backed him into a tree and made quick work of him. I turn around and the Mystic is swimming back into the town of Silvermede. I catch up to him by running along the shore and we proceed to fight a long one in the ocean, as we did earlier. Long story short, I eventually killed him in a long and tedious fight, and then killed the wizard relatively shortly after. I did a virtual fist pump and felt good about life, and humanity as a whole.

What's your story? What fight have you had that really got your dick wet?

Hmm... Most of this didn't happen and is most likely just a jab at SM.