• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The best fight you ever had?

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3

Hope this works, and I apologize for the derpy-ness lol

this fight was so much fun xD i was the wiz who popped gtp, the main point to watch this fight is the fact that the other side had pallys, wizards, and clerics. scary stuff to be sure :3

Y

ytiggidmas

this fight was so much fun xD i was the wiz who popped gtp, the main point to watch this fight is the fact that the other side had pallys, wizards, and clerics. scary stuff to be sure :3
we didn't have a cleric, either you guys did or nobody had one.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
What about all those 2 man raids against all of malkier? 10+ people vs 2
Just realized what you meant. And no, this raid was awesome because regardless of it being like 40v10ish Shiroku still put up a fight. A few of them went on to be TC members afterwards.

MajDeath

Portal
Just realized what you meant. And no, this raid was awesome because regardless of it being like 40v10ish Shiroku still put up a fight. A few of them went on to be TC members afterwards.
Don't think you got what i meant... I don't even know what shiroku is ):

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Oh god that reminds me of the time Jinder got stuck in Eclipse's region and there were like 5 of them, and all of us were stuck outside. @BlackOhso and I healed Jinder and he killed all of them then recalled out.
Ah, good times.
Some of you people would keep us up at night but it was the more fun times of Herocraft I really do miss that era of bastion

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
i kited some guy, turned, sniped a fireball at a creeper so it would blow up when the guy chasing me passed it. he died. i didnt

also, this time. 'hey guys, miners killed every single one of them'

Watching this makes me so happy.
Hey @Admins , it also reminds me that we haven't had the HeroMod CD Timers or Party Frames in a while >:D
Hopefully we'll have them really soon!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
So, I saw this thread a couple days ago, and thought I might post something now.

I am going to only do fights from Bastion, although I have lots from DG and Zeal. Overall, I would have to say my favourite fight(s) was the last rounds of the tournament. Finding the hidden potential in Bloodmage when I came back from inactivity was awesome. Being the only mastered bloodmage at one point felt amazing. The class was so broken and could kill anything. Even the counters to it.

The fights LO had against many towns at our swamp were so much fun. We didn't have to go anywhere for PvP, PvP came to us, and it was great.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
So, I saw this thread a couple days ago, and thought I might post something now.

I am going to only do fights from Bastion, although I have lots from DG and Zeal. Overall, I would have to say my favourite fight(s) was the last rounds of the tournament. Finding the hidden potential in Bloodmage when I came back from inactivity was awesome. Being the only mastered bloodmage at one point felt amazing. The class was so broken and could kill anything. Even the counters to it.

The fights LO had against many towns at our swamp were so much fun. We didn't have to go anywhere for PvP, PvP came to us, and it was great.
the healerssssss
dsmty[e'5kt6
*dies*

Glacial_Reign

Portal
I think the best part about the tourney was when I think Delf said
"Any team without a bard isn't going past the second round."
What about a team with 3 healers? ;)

You tore my team up in tourney. Sad day for me since it was my first time in a tourney on hc. It was still fun

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8

I am going to only do fights from Bastion, although I have lots from DG and Zeal. Overall, I would have to say my favourite fight(s) was the last rounds of the tournament. Finding the hidden potential in Bloodmage when I came back from inactivity was awesome. Being the only mastered bloodmage at one point felt amazing. The class was so broken and could kill anything.

There's a reason PVP came to LO Swamp. I had an alarm set up there and more or less yo,lo'd every time I heard it.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
My most enjoyable fight of Bastion was the one time @macura and @Leo2596 decided to make it an even fight against their own town (me, pew, mac, and leo vs other umbra ppl in a 4v4) and when the fight started leo hid in a hole because he was scared of getting in trouble

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
20v10 With Bastion TC, where we were sandwiched between LO and Umbra, with Exemplary Leader @c12095 and his ingenuous double GTP and Megabolts, clearing 10 people within 40 seconds. Also led to the Forum thread rager with the picture of the kill feed which led numerous mutes :3

c12095

Holy Shit!
20v10 With Bastion TC, where we were sandwiched between LO and Umbra, with Exemplary Leader @c12095 and his ingenuous double GTP and Megabolts, clearing 10 people within 40 seconds. Also led to the Forum thread rager with the picture of the kill feed which led numerous mutes :3

Shit I remember organizing 20 people in teamspeak, that was the hardest thing to ever do. Those were some amazing fights however, I do miss that.