• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Academy [Honorable Neutral|23]

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
The design choice is up to whoever @Dazureus appoints to do it. I merely keep in mind that I leave space open for you to build a base of operations, but if he wishes to send me an architect for it I would be pleased to work together with him/her to ensure that there is enough space for it. Academy members are welcome to join us as citizens aswell.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
So I wasn't asked to join yet and I am guildless right now, oh well.
Guess I need to find some guild that is interested. *cough*
Sorry! I had it in mind to ask you, but I'm forgetful like that. Do you wanna?

-le grand snip-
I would love to have an Academy-specific base separate from any other town eventually, but Belegost is more than sufficient for now. Discuss this with me in the Group (you're not added yet but I'll get you soon), I'm interested in your vision for this.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry! I had it in mind to ask you, but I'm forgetful like that. Do you wanna?

I would love to have an Academy-specific base separate from any other town eventually, but Belegost is more than sufficient for now. Discuss this with me in the Group (you're not added yet but I'll get you soon), I'm interested in your vision for this.

Awesome, who knows, maybe we can setup a branch in each city. :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Completely forgot that he is part of the academy, should I really apply...?
Oh well, just get it over with. :D

IGN: Kourne
Age|Time Zone: 23|UTC+1
Whitelist Date: Oct 19, 2011 - by Domitius
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: ~Level 7 Caster
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: ~Level 22 Crafter
Current Township: Co-Mayor of Belegost
Past Guilds: The Academy, The Templars
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: Because Theazian would bug me to join again anyway... *cough*
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> Propably the work team, but I am up for everything really.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Why do you wish to join The Academy?: Because Theazian would bug me to join again anyway... *cough*
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> Propably the work team, but I am up for everything really.
Hee hee. Accepted.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: bingy1218
Age/Time Zone:15/GMT+0
Whitelist date: July 2011
Current combat: 15 healer
Current prof: 8 crafter
Current Township: Camelot
Past Guilds: Los Bandidos, Tree Creepers
Why do you want to join The Academy: I'm looking for a guild I can hang out with and do stuff with. I'm kinda bored ATM and I've worked with some of you guys in the past so thought I'd join and help out :)
Which Guid teams do you wish to join: I'm not really a great builder or organiser however I love pvp really I'm not focusing on it as much this map more just protection etc..
Thanks for reading. And apologies for the poor layout on my iPad can't do much in terms of typing :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: bingy1218
Age/Time Zone:15/GMT+0
Whitelist date: July 2011
Current combat: 15 healer
Current prof: 8 crafter
Current Township: Camelot
Past Guilds: Los Bandidos, Tree Creepers
Why do you want to join The Academy: I'm looking for a guild I can hang out with and do stuff with. I'm kinda bored ATM and I've worked with some of you guys in the past so thought I'd join and help out :)
Which Guid teams do you wish to join: I'm not really a great builder or organiser however I love pvp really I'm not focusing on it as much this map more just protection etc..
Thanks for reading. And apologies for the poor layout on my iPad can't do much in terms of typing :p
I'm a tad wary about you, bingy, I won't deny it. But I'm willing to give you one shot. @Theazian @TheMormon @Upb34t @Dielan9999 , any opinions one way or another before I decide?

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Does anyone else find it a bit... unsettling when you look at the towns and guilds and its mostly Evil guilds, and Neutral to Evil Towns? Not a single Good Alignment in this world. :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Does anyone else find it a bit... unsettling when you look at the towns and guilds and its mostly Evil guilds, and Neutral to Evil Towns? Not a single Good Alignment in this world. :/
Noone joins Good stuff, this is Hardcore, most people are here to have fun as in PvP, raid aswell as building.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Please remove me from the second post. I'm not a member so I don't feel comfortable being on here. I think i can speak for @zachimon too.

@Dazureus @TheMormon
Mmkay. As ye wish. <3

I would say something about me hating you, blah blah blah, fakery, but... You colored your app quite well. Me likey.
IM ACTIVE <3<3
^.^
I'm a tad wary about you, bingy, I won't deny it. But I'm willing to give you one shot. @Theazian @TheMormon @Upb34t @Dielan9999 , any opinions one way or another before I decide?
Iunno. Never really had any interaction with bingy, so my opinion wouldn't be the best in this scenario.

Updating list more now.