• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Academy [Honorable Neutral|23]

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:
IGN: Sidgil
Age|Time Zone: 22/ PST
Whitelist Date: July 31, 2011
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Healer| Disciple
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Crafter| Engineer
Current Township: none
Past Guilds: none
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: To spread good fortune to all! Also, becuase Dielan9999 wants me to.
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> I wish to be apart of all the teams. I enjoy tinkering with redstone, fighting mosnters and players, and stories. ( my second choice for class was Bard!)

TheLeftToe

Gold
Application:
IGN: TheLeftToe​
Age|Time Zone: 23/PST​
Whitelist Date: 04/12/2012​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: warrior, dragoon​
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: crafter, miner​
Current Township: none​
Past Guilds: none​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: dielan recommended me to the guild.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> work​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:i
IGN: Sidgil
Age|Time Zone: 22/ PST
Whitelist Date: July 31, 2011
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Healer| Disciple
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Crafter| Engineer
Current Township: none
Past Guilds: none
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: To spread good fortune to all! Also, becuase Dielan9999 wants me to.
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> I wish to be apart of all the teams. I enjoy tinkering with redstone, fighting mosnters and players, and stories. ( my second choice for class was Bard!)
Application:
IGN: TheLeftToe​
Age|Time Zone: 23/PST​
Whitelist Date: 04/12/2012​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: warrior, dragoon​
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: crafter, miner​
Current Township: none​
Past Guilds: none​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: dielan recommended me to the guild.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> work​
Since @Dielan9999 accepted you, and I absolutely loathe him, I am going to have to deny you.

Nah, accepted, I trust Dielan after knowing him for 1 and a half years. :)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Iarbobray​
Age|Time Zone: 14| pst​
Whitelist Date: May 14, 2011​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Caster (19)​
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Farmer (8)​
Current Township: Camelot​
Past Guilds: Necromancer's Guild, Necromancer's guild Redux, Hellriders​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I love the academy's purpose to make herocraft better, even with all those people who just make it worse. I feel like the academy is one of the best (certainly oldest) guilds out there and I would love to help with whatever you guys want to be done. Also Dazureus suggested I should join.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> Work​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Iarbobray​
Age|Time Zone: 14| pst​
Whitelist Date: May 14, 2011​
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Caster (19)​
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Farmer (8)​
Current Township: Camelot​
Past Guilds: Necromancer's Guild, Necromancer's guild Redux, Hellriders​
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I love the academy's purpose to make herocraft better, even with all those people who just make it worse. I feel like the academy is one of the best (certainly oldest) guilds out there and I would love to help with whatever you guys want to be done. Also Dazureus suggested I should join.​
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> Work​
  • Accepted
  • Sanctum wins
  • PST also wins
  • Yay bullet points

TylerLDolan

Stone
IGN: TylerLDolan
Age|Time Zone: 14|Central Time Zone UTC-6
Whitelist Date: today 9/15/12
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Caster | None (Plan to be NecroMancer)
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Crafter | None
Current Township: None
Past Guilds: None
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I need to learn how to play this game so I can master it, you guys look like the right people to learn from. I play a lot of minecraft and will eventually be a good fighter..
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: If this question is asking Work|Mercenary|Lore? Then Mercenary.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, this thread exploded while I wasn't looking. Warm fuzzy feels all over the place.

So does this mean I am in the academy?
Yup.

Belegost is very close to having it's region. As soon as it does we'll burrow into the mountain and begin construction.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
So, should I bug Dielan to send me an ingame guild invite?
The Guild portion of the HTTP plug-in doesn't work yet, but when it does (I have no idea when it will be available for use) then the Masters (Diel, theazian, Upb34t, myself, and the Headmaster Dazureus) will send stuff out. :)
IGN: TylerLDolan
Age|Time Zone: 14|Central Time Zone UTC-6
Whitelist Date: today 9/15/12
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Caster | None (Plan to be NecroMancer)
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Crafter | None
Current Township: None
Past Guilds: None
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: I need to learn how to play this game so I can master it, you guys look like the right people to learn from. I play a lot of minecraft and will eventually be a good fighter..
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: If this question is asking Work|Mercenary|Lore? Then Mercenary.
Accepted, get with one of the Masters in game for the chat channel information.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
The Guild portion of the HTTP plug-in doesn't work yet, but when it does (I have no idea when it will be available for use) then the Masters (Diel, theazian, Upb34t, myself, and the Headmaster Dazureus) will send stuff out. :)

Accepted, get with one of the Masters in game for the chat channel information.
Ah, okay. Wel if you need anything. let me know.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
To provide some information, regions for Belegost are up and once I am done with counting blocks I can give out the measurements the guildhall can occupy.

So I wasn't asked to join yet and I am guildless right now, oh well.
Guess I need to find some guild that is interested. *cough*

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
To provide some information, regions for Belegost are up and once I am done with counting blocks I can give out the measurements the guildhall can occupy.

So I wasn't asked to join yet and I am guildless right now, oh well.
Guess I need to find some guild that is interested. *cough*
( I apologize now, my writing and thought processes can be hard to follow)

This has actually help inspire a grand idea. You see, as a guild of mercenaries (or atleast the impression I have been given) we need to be known to the world in order to be hired. At the same time, I would like a place where I could use my engineering skills to make wonderous devices, security measures, so on and so forth. If we were to advertise ourselves, and band together to make, not a town, but a Guild hall with all the building restrictions that a town provides. I should point out now that I have no interest in towns aside from what work they could offer to us, but I do have interest in build restrictions so that gadgets I build can not be sabotage or ignored. Anyways, back on topic, this Guild Hall would be a small castle, encampment, or village, which should make the upkeep cheaper since the region would be much smaller then a town. We could take donations from guild members living in the Barracks, be it in the form of mats, or working on the Guild Hall itself and if we establish a reputation, payment for our services can be divided appropriately to mercs and workers and upkeep (upkeep + service x mercs required = cost ).

I think I have said everything, sorry if sounds confusing, I can answer an questions you have on this idea, and explain parts of it in details.

But in short, I think we should build The Academy, and run our operations from it.