• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thalassa: City of the Sea

1. IGN: gixxy*
2. Age|Timezone: 21| CDT
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Just made 5 years.
4. Combat Class+Level: Wizard+8
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Encourages RP. Good Theme.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'm an experienced Red Stone Engineer from previous maps. (Currently Lvl 1 crafter...). Good at working with a group, for the group.
7. How cool are you?: Some say, I freeze:
It's hard to handle that much cool. You have my respect, sir.

Accepted!
Please contact me or Royfaren in-game for an invite.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Licksterboy*
2. Age|Timezone: 18/EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 4 years
4. Combat Class+Level: 7 Bloodmage
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I know some people in the town already, I like the idea of "play to have fun" and I really enjoy the theme.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I can pvp to an extent, build to an extent, and can honestly just help out in any way needed.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cool as frozen ice ;)

1. IGN: Licksterboy*
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 4 years
4. Combat Class+Level: 7 Bloodmage
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I know some people in the town already, I like the idea of "play to have fun" and I really enjoy the theme.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I can pvp to an extent, build to an extent, and can honestly just help out in any way needed.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cool as frozen ice ;)
That's impressive, freezing ice.
Accepted!
Contact me or Royfaren in-game for an invite.

iocobus

Coal
1. IGN: iocobus
2. Age|Timezone: 14 & EST US
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I played as a bard last summer and when it ended I played until fall (I think) then i was inactive
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja lvl 7 (I'm currently leveling up)
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to join Thalassa, because the rule seems pretty reasonable and easy to comply with and it sounds safe from raiders. It sounds like a nice little community where they can help me level up.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I should be in Thalassa because I think it sounds cool and I'm more fun oriented and I this town seems fun oriented. And when i'm higher level I'll help the new people
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I'm cooler than that boi eating a Pepe popsicle.

End of question one *

1. IGN: iocobus
2. Age|Timezone: 14 & EST US
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I played as a bard last summer and when it ended I played until fall (I think) then i was inactive
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja lvl 7 (I'm currently leveling up)
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to join Thalassa, because the rule seems pretty reasonable and easy to comply with and it sounds safe from raiders. It sounds like a nice little community where they can help me level up.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I should be in Thalassa because I think it sounds cool and I'm more fun oriented and I this town seems fun oriented. And when i'm higher level I'll help the new people
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I'm cooler than that boi eating a Pepe popsicle.

End of question one *
Accepted!

1. IGN: oOChrisOo*
2. Age|Timezone: 14, PDT
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I have very recently started getting serious about Herocraft, about 2 days. However, I have casually joined Herocraft for over a year.
4. Combat Class+Level: Berserker Level 8+
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to join Thalassa because it looks to be a very friendly and fun Town that I can feel right at home in.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Although new, I am a very active and enthusiastic player that likes to do adventurous activities. I also have heavy experience with the Heroes system although my PVP may be lackluster.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I am cooler than John Cena RKO'ing John Cena after traveling back in time to do so.

Eckhart_

TNT
1. IGN: Eckhart_ *

2. Age|Timezone:
20|MST

3. How long have you played Herocraft?:
Since early beta.

4. Combat Class+Level:
55|Samurai, going to be switching to Wizard at 60.

5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?:
I'm a veteran member of the group whom built Newerth over serveral maps. I'm looking for an awesome looking build with practical design that prevents raids. Dafefman seems to have described just that.

6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:
I've played Herocraft for 4 - 5 years, mincraft for extensively longer, in addition I'm a skilled builder/terraformer.

7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales):
I'm Canadian, my igloo has air conditioning.

1. IGN: oOChrisOo*
2. Age|Timezone: 14, PDT
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I have very recently started getting serious about Herocraft, about 2 days. However, I have casually joined Herocraft for over a year.
4. Combat Class+Level: Berserker Level 8+
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to join Thalassa because it looks to be a very friendly and fun Town that I can feel right at home in.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Although new, I am a very active and enthusiastic player that likes to do adventurous activities. I also have heavy experience with the Heroes system although my PVP may be lackluster.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I am cooler than John Cena RKO'ing John Cena after traveling back in time to do so.
Pretty effing cool.
1. IGN: Eckhart_ *

2. Age|Timezone:
20|MST

3. How long have you played Herocraft?:
Since early beta.

4. Combat Class+Level:
55|Samurai, going to be switching to Wizard at 60.

5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?:
I'm a veteran member of the group whom built Newerth over serveral maps. I'm looking for an awesome looking build with practical design that prevents raids. Dafefman seems to have described just that.

6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:
I've played Herocraft for 4 - 5 years, mincraft for extensively longer, in addition I'm a skilled builder/terraformer.

7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales):
I'm Canadian, my igloo has air conditioning.
Alright, both are accepted!

teeb1234

Wood
1) IGN: teeb1234*
2) How old/timezone:17, EST
3) How long been playing: Nearly a year
4) Class/profession: Dreadknight lvl 50 / enchanter lvl 18
5) Why do I want to join: My friend sevazh is in this town. Also, I would like to contribute my skills for prosperity of this town.
6) Why should you accept me?: I have no idea, its up to you. I got skill in 1.9 pvp and very familiar with RPG (Legendary player on SWTOR) Also, I am amazing miner! :)
7) Coolmeter 1-10 : 9,When snow covers ground, I get slippers and sunscreen cream, cause Russians never cold...

Last edited:
1) teeb1234
2) 17, EST
3) Nearly a year
4) Dreadknight lvl 50 / enchanter lvl 18
5) My friend sevazh is in this town. Also, I would like to contribute my skills for prosperity of this town.
6) I have no idea, its up to you. I got skill in 1.9 pvp and very familiar with RPG (Legendary player on SWTOR) Also, I am amazing miner! :)
7) When snow covers ground, I get slippers and sunscreen cream, cause Russians never cold...
Although you seem like a very friendly Russian, you have failed to read the rules! For that reason, you are denied.

You may, however, talk to me in-game and work something out since you are a friend of @sevazh

teeb1234

Wood
1) IGN: teeb1234*
2) How old/timezone:17, EST
3) How long been playing: Nearly a year
4) Class/profession: Dreadknight lvl 50 / enchanter lvl 18
5) Why do I want to join: My friend sevazh is in this town. Also, I would like to contribute my skills for prosperity of this town.
6) Why should you accept me?: I have no idea, its up to you. I got skill in 1.9 pvp and very familiar with RPG (Legendary player on SWTOR) Also, I am amazing miner! :)
7) Coolmeter 1-10 : 9,When snow covers ground, I get slippers and sunscreen cream, cause Russians never cold...
Fixed it.

1. IGN: purpleninja49 *
2. Age|Timezone: 13 DST/EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: About a week
4. Combat Class+Level: Dreadknight lvl8
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I need to join a town that will help me grow and meet people. Also, this towns sounds kick-ass, so...
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I think I can be a helpful member by building and contributing to overall resources and atmosphere. I can also help manage stuff.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Sorry, I would answer this question but I'm to busy turning the sun into an ice cube to cool down my drink. It's a shot that I call "my mixtape".

1. IGN: purpleninja49 *
2. Age|Timezone: 13 DST/EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: About a week
4. Combat Class+Level: Dreadknight lvl8
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I need to join a town that will help me grow and meet people. Also, this towns sounds kick-ass, so...
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I think I can be a helpful member by building and contributing to overall resources and atmosphere. I can also help manage stuff.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Sorry, I would answer this question but I'm to busy turning the sun into an ice cube to cool down my drink. It's a shot that I call "my mixtape".
Lol. 100% accepted.

madcow22

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Madcow22*
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 4 Years
4. Combat Class+Level: Level 3 Shaman
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Seems like a nice group of people and would love a place to store my items.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Decent PvPer, will help around the town as much as I can.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than a cow going to a masquerade ball dressing up as a bull.

1. IGN: Madcow22*
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 4 Years
4. Combat Class+Level: Level 3 Shaman
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Seems like a nice group of people and would love a place to store my items.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Decent PvPer, will help around the town as much as I can.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than a cow going to a masquerade ball dressing up as a bull.
We can always use more people that can hold their own in PvP! Accepted!

_Official

Dirt
1. IGN: _Official
2. Age|Timezone: US Central
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: few weeks. But I played another server similar to it for years.
4. Combat Class+Level: Disciple 10
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Need a town to get started with
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'm a mature person, just looking to help.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Frosty

1. IGN: _Official
2. Age|Timezone: US Central
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: few weeks. But I played another server similar to it for years.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'm a mature person, just looking to help.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Frosty
Sorry, but you have failed to read the rules. For that reason, you are denied.

_Official

Dirt
Sorry, but you have failed to read the rules. For that reason, you are denied.
oh sorry I'll do it again. Don't worry I read the rules, just forgot about that XD

1. IGN: _Official*
2. Age|Timezone: US Central, I'm 18

oh sorry I'll do it again. Don't worry I read the rules, just forgot about that XD

1. IGN: _Official*
2. Age|Timezone: US Central, I'm 18
Oof, I gotta start being stricter with applicants. Feel like too much of a dick denying people though, so you're accepted!

Contact me, Royfaren, or Sevazh for an invite.

Bluenapalm777

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN: Bluenapalm777*
2. Age|Timezone: US Central 23
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Played a long time ago with friends, convinced me to come back and play more.
4. Combat Class+Level: Pyromancer, 5 at the time of writing this.
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: My friends are in the town.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Because along side my friends we will be a despair wrenching force of destruction.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Im a pyromancer so not really.