• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thalassa: City of the Sea

1. IGN: Bluenapalm777*
2. Age|Timezone: US Central 23
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Played a long time ago with friends, convinced me to come back and play more.
4. Combat Class+Level: Pyromancer, 5 at the time of writing this.
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: My friends are in the town.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Because along side my friends we will be a despair wrenching force of destruction.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Im a pyromancer so not really.
You seem aggro! Accepted!

Contact me, Royfaren, or Sevazh in-game for an invite.

SnnowBall

Stone
1. IGN:SnnowBall*
2. Age|Timezone:12/BRT
3. How long have you played Herocraft?:near of 1 year i think
4. Combat Class+Level: Runeblade 39
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?:because I have some friends in this town, and I think I would do well
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:I can help with xp, get resources for constructions, and I'm not too bad in pvp
7. How cool are you? so cool as dancing bananas with princess clothes (WHY NOT?)

1. IGN:SnnowBall*
2. Age|Timezone:12/BRT
3. How long have you played Herocraft?:near of 1 year i think
4. Combat Class+Level: Runeblade 39
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?:because I have some friends in this town, and I think I would do well
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:I can help with xp, get resources for constructions, and I'm not too bad in pvp
7. How cool are you? so cool as dancing bananas with princess clothes (WHY NOT?)
Mmkay... Odd cool statement. Accepted!

Starr1

Dirt
1. IGN: Starr1*
2.Age/Timezone: 16, US EST (New England)
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I just started
4. Combat Class + level: Druid lvl 2
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: A member introduced me and I became intrigued. It would also be nice to join players that could teach me about this cool server
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I am told by many that my minecraft builds are amazing and it would be an honor to help build for Thalassa. From what I read, I am sure my skills could come to use.
7. How cool are you?: I'm going to modest and say that I am cool, but not too cool where it burns. Like soft ice-cream but not that gross freezer burnt icecream, you know?:cool:

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN: Starr1*
2.Age/Timezone: 16, US EST (New England)
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I just started
4. Combat Class + level: Druid lvl 2
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: A member introduced me and I became intrigued. It would also be nice to join players that could teach me about this cool server
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I am told by many that my minecraft builds are amazing and it would be an honor to help build for Thalassa. From what I read, I am sure my skills could come to use.
7. How cool are you?: I'm going to modest and say that I am cool, but not too cool where it burns. Like soft ice-cream but not that gross freezer burnt icecream, you know?:cool:
Accepted. Taken care of ingame.

Welcome to Thalassa: City by the Sea
Thalassa is currently a medium-sized town along the coasts of the continent. After days of scanning the map, I have picked a rather scenic beach to have as our town's headquarters. We plan to continue expanding our new home during the coming months, and establish ourselves as one of the key towns in this era. Currently, we are building up the town with a greek theme in mind and this theme will continue as we grow. There is no tax, but we expect you to help contribute to town funds when you are able to.

City Layout:
Right now we want Greek/Roman style buildings on the surface for public spaces with entrances in an underground network. The majority of living areas will be in large, open, underground spaces without a specific theme. We're working on making "premium" plots available for the price of 1.5K, which includes a 14x14x256 space. These surface plots will follow fairly strict building codes to keep the town looking lovely.

What We're About:
Really I just want people to have fun. This is a game and it should not be taken way too seriously. That being said, I want a town with quality people and not cheeky kids. If you enjoy PvP, feel free to start a gang. If you like RP, get some D&D up in this place. The key is to have fun with it.

Positions:
Mayor: @Dafefman
Second-In-Command: @Royfaren
Chief Builder: @Royfaren
Chief PvPer:
Banker: @Royfaren
Council: @sevazh

Rules:
1. Don't be a dick to town members (Will be judged at my own discretion)
2. Put a (*) at the end of question 1 in your application

Application Format: (Read rules first)
1. IGN:
Welcome to Thalassa: City by the Sea
Thalassa is currently a medium-sized town along the coasts of the continent. After days of scanning the map, I have picked a rather scenic beach to have as our town's headquarters. We plan to continue expanding our new home during the coming months, and establish ourselves as one of the key towns in this era. Currently, we are building up the town with a greek theme in mind and this theme will continue as we grow. There is no tax, but we expect you to help contribute to town funds when you are able to.

City Layout:
Right now we want Greek/Roman style buildings on the surface for public spaces with entrances in an underground network. The majority of living areas will be in large, open, underground spaces without a specific theme. We're working on making "premium" plots available for the price of 1.5K, which includes a 14x14x256 space. These surface plots will follow fairly strict building codes to keep the town looking lovely.

What We're About:
Really I just want people to have fun. This is a game and it should not be taken way too seriously. That being said, I want a town with quality people and not cheeky kids. If you enjoy PvP, feel free to start a gang. If you like RP, get some D&D up in this place. The key is to have fun with it.

Positions:
Mayor: @Dafefman
Second-In-Command: @Royfaren
Chief Builder: @Royfaren
Chief PvPer:
Banker: @Royfaren
Council: @sevazh

Rules:
1. Don't be a dick to town members (Will be judged at my own discretion)
2. Put a (*) at the end of question 1 in your application

Application Format: (Read rules first)
1. IGN:BitingBlock
2. Age|Timezone:14/ Central
3. How long have you played Herocraft?:about 2 weeks
4. Combat Class+Level:Wizard lvl 51
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?:because i have friends in it
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:im a good asset and i will help with whatever i can
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales):i'm cooler than a magic act no one can figure out.

Accepted. Taken care of ingame.
1. IGN:BitingBlock*
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:im a good asset and i will help with whatever i can
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales):i'm cooler than a magic act no one can figure out.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN:BitingBlock

You missed the requirement, sorry -- denied for now.

Last edited:
Hallo! I'm sending an application to join your town; Thalassa
#1 - My IGN is - AwesomeAquaKitty*
#2 - I'm currently 16 years old, but I'm going to be 17 very soon. And I follow the EST time-zone.
#3 - I've just started playing Herocraft today, but I've been directed to these fourms, so that I may join a town.
#4 - I'm a Paladin! And I'm currently level 6.
#5 - Well I'd like to join Thalassa, because it seems like a good town, but then again I've only been playing for one day. I like that it's "The City of the Sea," because I really like water. I can't live without it! ;D
#6 - I think you should let me join because this is a game, and I want to have fun! I think joining this town, and it could provide me with help and resources, that I could later try to supply back!
#7 - Right now I'm feeling kind of hot, because our AC is off, but if you want a figurative answer then I'd say; I'm about as cool as Santa when he leaves the North Pole!
Thank you for taking the time to read all this, and I'm sorry if I don't "live up" to any potential you might expect me too. Anywho, I wish you all luck, and please have fun!

Hallo! I'm sending an application to join your town; Thalassa
#1 - My IGN is - AwesomeAquaKitty*
#2 - I'm currently 16 years old, but I'm going to be 17 very soon. And I follow the EST time-zone.
#3 - I've just started playing Herocraft today, but I've been directed to these fourms, so that I may join a town.
#4 - I'm a Paladin! And I'm currently level 6.
#5 - Well I'd like to join Thalassa, because it seems like a good town, but then again I've only been playing for one day. I like that it's "The City of the Sea," because I really like water. I can't live without it! ;D
#6 - I think you should let me join because this is a game, and I want to have fun! I think joining this town, and it could provide me with help and resources, that I could later try to supply back!
#7 - Right now I'm feeling kind of hot, because our AC is off, but if you want a figurative answer then I'd say; I'm about as cool as Santa when he leaves the North Pole!
Thank you for taking the time to read all this, and I'm sorry if I don't "live up" to any potential you might expect me too. Anywho, I wish you all luck, and please have fun!
Aww, that's sweet. Accepted!

Contact me or Royfaren in-game for an invite.

Llarkt

TNT
1. IGN: Llarkt *
2. Age|Timezone: 18/EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 4 Years
4. Combat Class+Level: lvl 48 Transcendent
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Seems pretty structures with simple rules
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Easy to get along with, pvp expert, very active
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than your mo(o)ther who's a drooler

Fringerguy

Stone
1. IGN: SIN1STER
2. Age|Timezone: 14 / EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Played it a year or so ago. Just got back into it.
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja / e
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Looking for somewhere to settle while I get my build going.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'm chill and honestly just lookin for a community.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than Alaska...? I won't allow myself to go any further considering I'm not cool sometimes...

Last edited:
1. IGN: Llarkt *
2. Age|Timezone: 18/EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 4 Years
4. Combat Class+Level: lvl 48 Transcendent
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Seems pretty structures with simple rules
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Easy to get along with, pvp expert, very active
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than your mo(o)ther who's a drooler
Can always use PvP experts! Accepted!

1. IGN: SIN1STER
2. Age|Timezone: 14 / EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Played it a year or so ago. Just got back into it.
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja / e
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Looking for somewhere to settle while I get my build going.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'm chill and honestly just lookin for a community.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than Alaska...? I won't allow myself to go any further considering I'm not cool sometimes...
Sorry, but you have not read the rules! For this reason, you are denied.

PreyArch

TNT
1. IGN:preyArch*
2. Age|Timezone:21pacific
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: started 3 years ago
4. Combat Class+Level: ninja 2 currently
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: sounds like a good town,
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Because, i would like to join. I'm a hc veteran know a lot of the player base, at least the older ones, I'm a decent pvper and builder.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I dont know, not my place to judge my personal coolness.

1. IGN:preyArch*
2. Age|Timezone:21pacific
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: started 3 years ago
4. Combat Class+Level: ninja 2 currently
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: sounds like a good town,
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Because, i would like to join. I'm a hc veteran know a lot of the player base, at least the older ones, I'm a decent pvper and builder.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I dont know, not my place to judge my personal coolness.
Accepted!

1. IGN: PhoenixWalker0*
2. Age|Timezone: 24 | (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: On and Off for 5 years. Probably over a year of regular play.
4. Combat Class+Level: Druid Lv. 8
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I like the idea behind the Roman theme and I also like the location. (If I am correct in having found you on the map. ^_^ )
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I believe I could bring some solid skill sets and general knowledge to the town. I enjoy building and gathering (especially farming) and would love to contribute to the continual growth of the township.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Not too terribly cool unfortunately. XD But I've always taken the wise words on the back of milk cartons to heart. "Stay cool, don't freeze."

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
@sevazh

Hey Phoenix, Thal has been under a bit of a leadership change, so sevazh has become the mayor, try to get a hold of him if you can :)