• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thalassa: City of the Sea

Keishidu

TNT
1. IGN: TheKing87*
2. Age|Timezone:28 Est
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: off and on for ~3 years
4. Combat Class+Level: Bard 9
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: A nice place to lay your head down for a rest and stash your loot sounds awesome.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: More people more money?
7. How cool are you? youtu.be/xwLWM_i2sLA?t=23s

1. IGN: TheKing87*
2. Age|Timezone:28 Est
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: off and on for ~3 years
4. Combat Class+Level: Bard 9
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: A nice place to lay your head down for a rest and stash your loot sounds awesome.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: More people more money?
7. How cool are you? youtu.be/xwLWM_i2sLA?t=23s
*nods to acknowledge The Fonz*
Changing font color is a pain on mobile! Accepted!
Contact me or Royfaren in-game for an invite.

Pulpgod

Gold
1. IGN: pulpgod*
2. Age|Timezone: 19 | ET
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: couple months, just came back after a long break.
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja 11 ( I'm doing more profession right now lvl 50 Blacksmith)
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: My 2 friends got accepted and wanted to play with them ( Lakewolf, xoiyoyoxoi)
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I work hard, I build right and I eat Kellogg's frosted flakes.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than cool, Ice Cold.

1. IGN: pulpgod*
2. Age|Timezone: 19 | ET
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: couple months, just came back after a long break.
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja 11 ( I'm doing more profession right now lvl 50 Blacksmith)
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: My 2 friends got accepted and wanted to play with them ( Lakewolf, xoiyoyoxoi)
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I work hard, I build right and I eat Kellogg's frosted flakes.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than cool, Ice Cold.
I'm getting tired of coming up with a unique thing for each person, so accepted!

iiTonyz

Stone
1. IGN: FantasticTuna
2. Age|Timezone: 14, Miami Timezone
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I played before the map reset, and i've returned
4. Combat Class+Level: Disciple 10
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to meet new friends
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I can build
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): mom's spaghetti cold

1. IGN: ParanoiaComplex
2. Age|Timezone: 22 EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: > 4 Years
4. Combat Class+Level: Runeblade 8
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: It's a town and I need new friends
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I can be a good friend. Also I'm a good Engineer
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I'm only slightly cool
1. IGN: FantasticTuna
2. Age|Timezone: 14, Miami Timezone
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I played before the map reset, and i've returned
4. Combat Class+Level: Disciple 10
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to meet new friends
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I can build
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): mom's spaghetti cold
I apologize, but both of you have failed to read the rules. I'm not sure how, it's right above the application format, which has a note saying to read the rules. For this reason you are both denied.

Zerin724

Dirt
1. IGN: zerin724*
2. Age|Timezone: 15 est
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Full on noob bout 2 hours
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja lv 4
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I'm looking for people to help me become stronger plus your town sound really cool
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I have a skill set of Tactician, Assassin, and Puzzle solving plus I will thank you :)
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): 7, I got a ways to go...

1. IGN: zerin724*
2. Age|Timezone: 15 est
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Full on noob bout 2 hours
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja lv 4
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I'm looking for people to help me become stronger plus your town sound really cool
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I have a skill set of Tactician, Assassin, and Puzzle solving plus I will thank you :)
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): 7, I got a ways to go...
Talked to you in-game, accepted!

1. IGN: NightWolf5628*
2. Age|Timezone: 15|Pacific Standard Time (U.S.)
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: At most I have around a week of playtime since I started 3 years ago ._. I'm an off and on minecraft player in general.
4. Combat Class+Level: Level 9 Ranger, or Thief if I decide to change my mind. Level 17 Crafter
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: D3m0nc1ld helped me get acquainted with the basics and asked that I should join this town with him :p
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'd say I'm pretty good with a bow/pvp, I'd love seeing a type of Roman/Greek architecture, even if it's underground. I like fishing a lot in Minecraft, so helping with possible docks would be fun. uhm. yea. i love purple. and wolves c:
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales):
I'm cooler than a slushy in Antarctica slurp :3

Also just a small suggestion, I think you should change the blue in main post cause it's a bit hard on my eyes atleast .w.

1. IGN: NightWolf5628*
2. Age|Timezone: 15|Pacific Standard Time (U.S.)
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: At most I have around a week of playtime since I started 3 years ago ._. I'm an off and on minecraft player in general.
4. Combat Class+Level: Level 9 Ranger, or Thief if I decide to change my mind. Level 17 Crafter
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: D3m0nc1ld helped me get acquainted with the basics and asked that I should join this town with him :p
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'd say I'm pretty good with a bow/pvp, I'd love seeing a type of Roman/Greek architecture, even if it's underground. I like fishing a lot in Minecraft, so helping with possible docks would be fun. uhm. yea. i love purple. and wolves c:
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales):
I'm cooler than a slushy in Antarctica slurp :3

Also just a small suggestion, I think you should change the blue in main post cause it's a bit hard on my eyes atleast .w.
Since I'm tired of saying new things, I'm just going to say accepted from now on. So...

Accepted!

Asmodeus

TNT
Won't be getting on tonight due to having company over unless y'all need something, in which case send me a mail on the forum, I'll check back periodically.

Bayal139

Dirt
You're both too cool! Accepted! Contact me or Royfaren in-game for an invite.
1. IGN:Bayal139*
2. Age|Timezone:14/North America
3. How long have you played Herocraft?:10 days
4. Combat Class+Level:Samurai +Crafter
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?:Because I would like to get accepted into this town
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:Because I'm a hard worker and loyal.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales):10

1. IGN:Bayal139*
2. Age|Timezone:14/North America
3. How long have you played Herocraft?:10 days
4. Combat Class+Level:Samurai +Crafter
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?:Because I would like to get accepted into this town
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:Because I'm a hard worker and loyal.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales):10
Talked to you in-game, accepted!

FisherTwo

Wood
Welcome to Thalassa: City by the Sea
Thalassa is currently a small town along the coasts of the continent. After days of scanning the map, I have picked a rather scenic beach to have as our town's headquarters. We plan to continue expanding our new home during the coming months, and establish ourselves as one of the key towns in this era. Currently, we are building up the town with a greek theme in mind and this theme will continue as we grow. Right now we really just need some quality people to help build the town up. There is no tax, but we expect you to help contribute to town funds when you are able to.

City Layout:
Right now we want Greek/Roman style buildings on the surface for public spaces with entrances in an underground network. The majority of living areas will be in large, open, underground spaces without a specific theme. We won't have any personal regions at this time, but this will change in the future. I'm also looking forward to expanding towards the ocean eventually to get some sweet docks up.

What We're About:
Really I just want people to have fun. This is a game and it should not be taken way too seriously. That being said, I want a town with quality people and not cheeky kids. If you enjoy PvP, feel free to start a gang. If you like RP, get some D&D up in this place. The key is to have fun with it.

Positions:
Mayor: @Dafefman
Second-In-Command: @Royfaren
Chief Builder: @Royfaren
Chief PvPer:
Banker:
Council:
Members:

Rules:
1. Don't be a dick to town members (Will be judged at my own discretion)
2. Put a (*) at the end of question 1 in your application

Application Format: (Read rules first)
1. IGN:
2. Age|Timezone:
3. How long have you played Herocraft?:
4. Combat Class+Level:
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?:
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?:
1. IGN: FisherTwo*
2. Age & TimeZone: 13 & US Eastern
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: A couple of hours
4. Combat Class+Level: Ranger lvl 9
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to join because I would like a nice place to chill and relax after grinding and fighting mobs
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I think you should let me in Thalassa because I am a good builder and will be an active member and try and help out
7. How cool are you?: I'm so cool that when my laptop overheated I told it to chill and it did.
P.S. my computer is having some problems so I might not be able to get on or I might randomly leave for a while. I'm trying to get this fixed.

1. IGN: FisherTwo*
2. Age & TimeZone: 13 & US Eastern
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: A couple of hours
4. Combat Class+Level: Ranger lvl 9
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to join because I would like a nice place to chill and relax after grinding and fighting mobs
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I think you should let me in Thalassa because I am a good builder and will be an active member and try and help out
7. How cool are you?: I'm so cool that when my laptop overheated I told it to chill and it did.
P.S. my computer is having some problems so I might not be able to get on or I might randomly leave for a while. I'm trying to get this fixed.
Accepted!

Gixxy

TNT
1. IGN: gixxy*
2. Age|Timezone: 21| CDT
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Just made 5 years.
4. Combat Class+Level: Wizard+8
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Encourages RP. Good Theme.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'm an experienced Red Stone Engineer from previous maps. (Currently Lvl 1 crafter...). Good at working with a group, for the group.
7. How cool are you?: Some say, I freeze: