• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thalassa: City of the Sea

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Shadownub*
2. Age|Timezone: 18 | GMT + 10:00 (Australian EST)
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 5 years
4. Combat Class+Level: Disciple, 15
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I like the sea and want somewhere calm to settle down and call a home.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: You'll gain an experienced member of the community who has experience working effectively with others and running/helping to organize a town.
7. How cool are you?: Ice cold.

1. IGN: ACupOfIrrational*
2. Age/Timezone: 14; Central Time.
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Around a couple weeks.
4. Combat class+Level: Necromancer; 7
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I think the idea for the township is really cool, and I wanted to be part of a good, friendly group.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I am an experienced minecraft player, (I've played for 3 years) and I am really good at building different types of houses, shops, and others. I'm ok at PVP and I want to become experienced with the Necromancer class. I am willing to do most professions or jobs for the town.
7. How cool are you?: I'm cooler than a gangster penguin. (Was that ok?)

1. IGN: Shadownub*
2. Age|Timezone: 18 | GMT + 10:00 (Australian EST)
4. Combat Class+Level: Disciple, 15
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I like the sea and want somewhere calm to settle down and call a home.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: You'll gain an experienced member of the community who has experience working effectively with others and running/helping to organize a town.
7. How cool are you?: Ice cold.
We can always use longtime vets! Accepted!
1. IGN: ACupOfIrrational*
2. Age/Timezone: 14; Central Time.
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Around a couple weeks.
4. Combat class+Level: Necromancer; 7
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I think the idea for the township is really cool, and I wanted to be part of a good, friendly group.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I am an experienced minecraft player, (I've played for 3 years) and I am really good at building different types of houses, shops, and others. I'm ok at PVP and I want to become experienced with the Necromancer class. I am willing to do most professions or jobs for the town.
7. How cool are you?: I'm cooler than a gangster penguin. (Was that ok?)
That's pretty cool! Accepted!

Contact me or Royfaren in-game for an invite.

1. IGN: CrimsonMark*
2. Age|Timezone: 14| EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 2 years, but I used my brother's account
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja level 5
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: It's a town and I need a town. Sums it all up.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I don't know why should you?
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales) Cooler than Freon (the stuff that makes fridge cold)

1. IGN: CrimsonMark*
2. Age|Timezone: 14| EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 2 years, but I used my brother's account
4. Combat Class+Level: Ninja level 5
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: It's a town and I need a town. Sums it all up.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I don't know why should you?
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales) Cooler than Freon (the stuff that makes fridge cold)
After a talk with you in-game, accepted.

1. IGN: Scyhell*
2. Age|Timezone: 32 Central
4. Combat Class+Level: Pyromancer 14
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to help build something great
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Because I'm great at doing mundane tasks and can help collect materials
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): About as cool as a half eaten ice cream cone on a hot MidWestern day

1. IGN: Scyhell*
2. Age|Timezone: 32 Central
4. Combat Class+Level: Pyromancer 14
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to help build something great
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Because I'm great at doing mundane tasks and can help collect materials
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): About as cool as a half eaten ice cream cone on a hot MidWestern day
Aww, be more confident! Accepted!

1. IGN:WSpiritHood*
2. Age|Timezone: 14 Pacific
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 2 years
4. Combat Class+Level: Dreadknight 3
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to join because i want to have fun
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Because I'm great at collecting resource and raids
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): As Cool as polar bear in the artic

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
1. IGN: xoiyoyoxoi*
2. Age|Timezone: 20/CDT
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 4 Years
4. Combat Class+Level: Dragoon/32
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Seems like a great place for my friends and I to join a community and help out some chill peeps.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'd be a reliable help and know most of Herocraft has to offer.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than an Ice Breaker commercial.

1. IGN:WSpiritHood*
2. Age|Timezone: 14 Pacific
4. Combat Class+Level: Dreadknight 3
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I want to join because i want to have fun
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Because I'm great at collecting resource and raids
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): As Cool as polar bear in the artic
Feel like you could have been more persuasive, but accepted!

Contact me or Royfaren in-game tomorrow.
1. IGN: xoiyoyoxoi*
2. Age|Timezone: 20/CDT
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: 4 Years
4. Combat Class+Level: Dragoon/32
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Seems like a great place for my friends and I to join a community and help out some chill peeps.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'd be a reliable help and know most of Herocraft has to offer.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than an Ice Breaker commercial.
He knows @_@
Accepted!
Contact me or Royfare in-game tomorrow.

Navix_Song

Gold
1. IGN: LucyForest*
2. Age|Timezone: 21| Pacific
4. Combat Class+Level: Level 5 Necromancer
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I would like enjoy the game and help build a great town :)
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'm an experienced player and I would choose a profession that will benefit the town.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I'm cooler than Willis Carrier ( inventor of modern AC) in a Cryogenic stasis. :p

Lakewolf

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN: Lakewolf*
2. Age|Timezone: 20/EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I played four years ago with some friends but got off and on afterwards.
4. Combat Class+Level: 29 Disciple
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I'd like to join a community that values the game for what it is. You seem to have goals for the town and a growing community in mind.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'd like to have a chance to see where this town is heading and be able to contribute to it.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Its actually pretty hot as the AC doesn't reach this room but I am cool enough to be melting from the heat.

1. IGN: LucyForest*
2. Age|Timezone: 21| Pacific
4. Combat Class+Level: Level 5 Necromancer
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I would like enjoy the game and help build a great town :)
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'm an experienced player and I would choose a profession that will benefit the town.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): I'm cooler than Willis Carrier ( inventor of modern AC) in a Cryogenic stasis. :p
That's pretty damn cool...
1. IGN: Lakewolf*
2. Age|Timezone: 20/EST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I played four years ago with some friends but got off and on afterwards.
4. Combat Class+Level: 29 Disciple
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: I'd like to join a community that values the game for what it is. You seem to have goals for the town and a growing community in mind.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I'd like to have a chance to see where this town is heading and be able to contribute to it.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Its actually pretty hot as the AC doesn't reach this room but I am cool enough to be melting from the heat.
Cool enough.

Both of you are accepted! Contact me or Roytaren in-game tomorrow for an invite.

Asmodeus

TNT
1. IGN: D3m0nc1ld*
2. Age|Timezone: 25/CST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Off and on for a couple years now.
4. Combat Class+Level: Just getting started with this map 1/1 Dragoon and future Blacksmith I think (subjected to change)
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: For literately no other reason than when I asked about a town in recruitment this one was the first to send me a short link.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I think the better question is why not? I'm a mature fun player who can do a little bit of everything minecraft has to offer. (albeit I am a little rusty with redstone since I have taken a break from fiddling with it or using it in general for the last couple years.)
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cool? Who cares? I am who I am and what others think is their own choice, not my fault they have been trudging through the mire of life without the light of my presence basking upon them like a gentle autumn breeze revealing therein the folly of their meaningless life. As the ground beneath my feet is bathed in the light of my awesomeness and and life sprouts up to be within my presence I feel that what others think of me is irrelevant. I am me, and nothing more.

Euyrie

TNT
1. IGN: Euyrie*
2. Age|Timezone: 21, Central Time
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I actually played for a long time a couple of years ago.
4. Combat Class+Level: Cleric Lvl. 20
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: My friends xoiyoyoxoi and lakewolf actually just joined your town, and plus, I suck at PvP and I could really use a shield. :p
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I think I have a lot to contribute. I was treasurer/secretary to a town on the old server and I was also a mayor at one point. Built an underwater town with some friends called Aurora.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than a husky in an ice bath eating a popsicle on the top of Mt. Everest during January.

1. IGN: D3m0nc1ld*
2. Age|Timezone: 25/CST
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: Off and on for a couple years now.
4. Combat Class+Level: Just getting started with this map 1/1 Dragoon and future Blacksmith I think (subjected to change)
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: For literately no other reason than when I asked about a town in recruitment this one was the first to send me a short link.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I think the better question is why not? I'm a mature fun player who can do a little bit of everything minecraft has to offer. (albeit I am a little rusty with redstone since I have taken a break from fiddling with it or using it in general for the last couple years.)
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cool? Who cares? I am who I am and what others think is their own choice, not my fault they have been trudging through the mire of life without the light of my presence basking upon them like a gentle autumn breeze revealing therein the folly of their meaningless life. As the ground beneath my feet is bathed in the light of my awesomeness and and life sprouts up to be within my presence I feel that what others think of me is irrelevant. I am me, and nothing more.
So... You're cool? I have a feeling you'll be fun.
1. IGN: Euyrie*
2. Age|Timezone: 21, Central Time
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: I actually played for a long time a couple of years ago.
4. Combat Class+Level: Cleric Lvl. 20
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: My friends xoiyoyoxoi and lakewolf actually just joined your town, and plus, I suck at PvP and I could really use a shield. :p
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: I think I have a lot to contribute. I was treasurer/secretary to a town on the old server and I was also a mayor at one point. Built an underwater town with some friends called Aurora.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than a husky in an ice bath eating a popsicle on the top of Mt. Everest during January.
That's pretty cool!

You're both accepted!
Contact me or Royfaren in-game for an invite.

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN: Mr_Spiffles*
2. Age|Timezone: 21 UTC -5
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: On and off for a while, coming back for the new restart. Work and college so cant spend too much time playing but will try to be as present as I can.
4. Combat Class+Level: Ranger 6 (Just started)
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Mainly because well... a town. As for this one specifically, I enjoy the idea of a roman style town as well as the port aspect.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Clearly my sparkling personality and stellar wit. Also because im willing to carry my weight and have some experience building things for a server before, just give me some guidance and I can get stuff done.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than a snowman surfing through the void of space.

1. IGN: Mr_Spiffles*
2. Age|Timezone: 21 UTC -5
3. How long have you played Herocraft?: On and off for a while, coming back for the new restart. Work and college so cant spend too much time playing but will try to be as present as I can.
4. Combat Class+Level: Ranger 6 (Just started)
5. Why do you want to join Thalassa?: Mainly because well... a town. As for this one specifically, I enjoy the idea of a roman style town as well as the port aspect.
6. Why should we let you join Thalassa?: Clearly my sparkling personality and stellar wit. Also because im willing to carry my weight and have some experience building things for a server before, just give me some guidance and I can get stuff done.
7. How cool are you? (An example would be "Cooler than a yeti eating frozen spaghetti," no 1-10 scales): Cooler than a snowman surfing through the void of space.
Hmm, that's approaching absolute zero! Too cool! Accepted! Contact me or Royfaren in-game for an invite.

After evaluating the amount of space we have and the number of people we are getting, we are ditching the building requirements UNDERGROUND ONLY. Just stay within the space provided for building.