• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Temporarily Remove Disarm until there is a fix.

What should happen right now for Disarm.

• Temporarily Remove until fix

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Temorarily remove it and add placeholder replacement skill

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Leave it in, since it's "technically" not a bug.

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Had a fix lined up for this, but because the test server is unavailable to public, I was never able to test it. Wasn't gonna add it to the actual Heroes without testing it first either.

Too late now! Oh well...

JacobBurkey

Portal
I completely disagree with removal of disarm. This is an important skill for some classes. Disarm allows for the classes that have it fight rangers, it reduces damage done to caster allowing to do their damage. This will nerf all classes that have it.
Just like Pew said, it's an important skill but it's being abused. There's many people who do it on purpose when people are near dead so they lose their weapon.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Had a fix lined up for this, but because the test server is unavailable to public, I was never able to test it. Wasn't gonna add it to the actual Heroes without testing it first either.

Too late now! Oh well...
It's cool dawg, I'm sure it'll be fixed by the time the TNT plugin comes in.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes, and thievery was a really awesome ninja skill but it was removed because people were exploiting it. It is a really nice skill to have, but it is being abused too much.
Thievery was not a combat skill. Its removal did not nerf ninja in terms if combat. Disarm is a combat skill. Completely different argument. A simple fix would to put it into inventory and if you die you drop it. I'm still very against keeping items anyways.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I've lost 3 weapons due to the disarm bug this map. And even more last map. Its been bug reported countless times since Haven and it is only getting Kain's attention now

Wouldn't it be possible to make disarm not usable when the player is at X health, or return the item if they reach X health.

I see a simple fix. Just make it so disarm moves it into your upper inventory; that way if you die it should respawn with you.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I see a simple fix. Just make it so disarm moves it into your upper inventory; that way if you die it should respawn with you.
It will fix the problem of the weapon being destroyed, not the problem of losing the weapon you are holding

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
From my understanding, unless disarm will somehow crash the server or cause lag it won't be removed from the game, no matter how game breaking it is.

Source : Horses vs. Texas and Boats vs. Mississippi

thin ice bro!

this skill should be removed from most of the classes that have it. it's op as fuck, and thats not even considering the fact it destroys the weapon youre holding

@munchlaxhero please get good
@whitayy we absolutely 100% planned to disarm and then kill you last night

also, sometimes to expedite the process of bugs, or undesirable things being fixed, it is our duty as players to abuse the shit out of it and make a mockery of the server in order to gain attention. it is a necessary evil to accomplish my jihadist goals

RagingDragon5

Portal
Disarm is op as fuck????? Lol get more medals and have more weapons, also helps economy. Gg
Yes, when you are supposed to keep the items, having a skill which completely destroys the item is op. I also said economic because I thought it dropped the weapon, I didn't know it destroyed it at first.

Edit: Another possible fix is to have the user miss 100% of their attacks for the same amount of time as disarm.

Last edited:

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
also, sometimes to expedite the process of bugs, or undesirable things being fixed, it is our duty as players to abuse the shit out of it and make a mockery of the server in order to gain attention. it is a necessary evil to accomplish my jihadist goals

Time for everyone in town to spec Paladin and put Country music on repeat. Better yet, just put this song on loop.

Not shown : Man on the horse. He must be invisible.:rolleyes: