• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Temporarily Remove Disarm until there is a fix.

What should happen right now for Disarm.

• Temporarily Remove until fix

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Temorarily remove it and add placeholder replacement skill

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Leave it in, since it's "technically" not a bug.

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Avoir

Obsidian
Meh, I say stop crying and deal with it until it's fixed. Disarm isn't the only skill that can make someone lose a weapon, sikkuken does the same effect. I've lost 3 weapons this map because of disarm but it hasn't really bothered me much.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Meh, I say stop crying and deal with it until it's fixed. Disarm isn't the only skill that can make someone lose a weapon, sikkuken does the same effect. I've lost 3 weapons this map because of disarm but it hasn't really bothered me much.
Seikuken falls in the same category as Disarm because it disarms the opponent, you piece of phlegm. The entire point of this thread is the fact that people have been losing weapons to disarm for ONE YEAR. 'Waiting for a fix' doesn't seem to be a viable option.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Meh, I say stop crying and deal with it until it's fixed. Disarm isn't the only skill that
can make someone lose a weapon, sikkuken does the same effect. I've lost 3 weapons this map because of
disarm but it hasn't really bothered me much.
Says the person who raged in ts when it happened to you.

Yeah I was 1v1ing Leo paladin vs disciple last map pop seikuken and he hit me and lost sharp X (or some shit) sword and some of his friends there thought I picked it up and like rekt me, but yeah so it kinda makes the disarmers feel bad to, Seems like a simple fix too I agree with miners if it's not illegal abuse the shit out of it to get it noticed

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've recoded disarm to instead of removing the weapon, it now gives -90 STR. This however does not stop melee swings from damaging, so im looking for alternative possibilities.

@mung3r or @0xNaomi could make it so melee swings do zero damage or are cancelled during the disarm effect.

Feel free.