• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Temporarily Remove Disarm until there is a fix.

What should happen right now for Disarm.

• Temporarily Remove until fix

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Temorarily remove it and add placeholder replacement skill

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Leave it in, since it's "technically" not a bug.

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

RagingDragon5

Portal
@Kainzo
What this bug does is when the person dies while disarmed they lose their item held, which is usually a special weapon. However, is it really a bug?

This hasn't happened to me personally, but I hear about it all the time. I know it's been a bug since last map and has been bug reported many times, but hasn't been fixed. Which is fine since there are other important matters that needs attending, but this issue should have a quick fix and not be ignored since it causes a major problem and an extreme unfairness to the game. On death you are supposed to keep your held item. So disarms no longer lets the oppenent wield there weapon so on death it would make sense for it to drop. So technically it's not a bug, but it would classify as being an OP skill. This skill needs to be temporarily, then figure out a fix for it. When you have a really nice weapon on you, it sucks having that weapon taken from you even though you should keep it becuase of how the server works.

Last edited:

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Not sure if possible, but maybe make it so the weapon temporarily does only 1 dmg per hit just as a quick fix until the disarm glitch is fixed.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Either way there needs to be a fix or removal soon, in litterally a day i have lost too gladiator weapons to the same people that abuse the glitch aprox 2k souls

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
I speak for most Herocraft members when i say the Disarm glitch is making a lot of people upset. There is a poll for such disarm glitch and most want it removed until there is a fix. The Disarm glitch is when someone uses disarm on a person then right afterward kills them. I have lost 2 Gladiator rods now, its about 2.3k souls total and this is really irritating to lose your op weapons. People are now doing it on purpose, the person who took my first one took my second one too, all part of the plan. I hope there is either a fix soon or to take it out completely until one. What is the point of having gladiator weapons if we cant even die with them. People have been abusing it since haven please try best to find an answer.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I strongly agree on this one, it is extremely unfair for when you loose an op weapon. Instead of getting rid of the skill can we make it that when you use disarm (rename it) your target deals 100% less dmg

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
This is why we can't have nice things.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
tbh it sucks pvping then someone stunning you then disarming to you dieing and losing your weapon you spent 300s on 2 mins before the fight...

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
From my understanding, unless disarm will somehow crash the server or cause lag it won't be removed from the game, no matter how game breaking it is.

Source : Horses vs. Texas and Boats vs. Mississippi

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
From my understanding, unless disarm will somehow crash the server or cause lag it won't be removed from the game, no matter how game breaking it is.

Source : Horses vs. Texas and Boats vs. Mississippi

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo
What this bug does is when the person dies while disarmed they lose their item held, which is usually a special weapon. However, is it really a bug?

This hasn't happened to me personally, but I hear about it all the time. I know it's been a bug since last map and has been bug reported many times, but hasn't been fixed. Which is fine since there are other important matters that needs attending, but this issue should have a quick fix and not be ignored since it causes a major problem and an extreme unfairness to the game. On death you are supposed to keep your held item. So disarms no longer lets the oppenent wield there weapon so on death it would make sense for it to drop. So technically it's not a bug, but it would classify as being an OP skill since it has somewhat of an econmic effect to it. This skill needs to be temporarily, then figure out a fix for it. When you have a really nice weapon on you, it sucks having that weapon taken from you even though you should keep it becuase of how the server works.

Actually this has been around since Bastion.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Needs a fix, is being abused. Hasn't happened to me, but I know to avoid proccing Seikuken when I am about to die.

Even so, when I am disarmed and below 5 hearts on a non-tank class, I immediately back off for the disarm duration unless I feel like being careless with my weapon.

With the increased availability of weapon farming through Heroes Landing Traders, this glitch will get abused more and more.

Hotfix: Somehow disable swinging (left click). If you can't move your arm, there's no need to drop your weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If you're reporting a bug, report one, if you want to make a suggestion do so @ hc.to/suggestions.

Moving it into suggestions

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Coders have been alerted.

Just to be clear. The issue is, a person gets disarmed, the disarmed item goes into their inventory (and is no longer held) then when they die, the item gets dropped for the murderous player and does not respawn on the victim or in a death chest?

Thanks!

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
[USERGROUP=15]@Coders[/USERGROUP] have been alerted.

Just to be clear. The issue is, a person gets disarmed, the disarmed item goes into their inventory (and is no longer held) then when they die, the item gets dropped for the murderous player and does not respawn on the victim or in a death chest?

Thanks!

The weapon does NOT drop at all, it gets destroyed. I'm pretty sure disarm doesn't move the weapon to your inventory, it just removes it entirely and later gives it back.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I completely disagree with removal of disarm. This is an important skill for some classes. Disarm allows for the classes that have it fight rangers, it reduces damage done to caster allowing to do their damage. This will nerf all classes that have it.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I completely disagree with removal of disarm. This is an important skill for some classes. Disarm allows for the classes that have it fight rangers, it reduces damage done to caster allowing to do their damage. This will nerf all classes that have it.
Yes, and thievery was a really awesome ninja skill but it was removed because people were exploiting it. It is a really nice skill to have, but it is being abused too much.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Could change disarm completely to be a debuff that prevents left click attacks and doesn't count the weapon toward skills that require X item in hand.