• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tellumus's Whitelist App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellumus

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tellumus
  2. Location & Age: California, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I really enjoyed playing with the Heroes plugin and was looking for a new server with Heroes to play on when I discovered the creator of the plugin himself had a server. (Quite a long sentence, no?) I looked around on the wiki and it looks like a great server to play on.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe in fair play. I find myself a respectful player (if I do say so myself) and I enjoy helping others out. I've been looking for a number of servers, but none so far have the RPG feel I'm searching for. Herocraft looks like a great RPG-based server, and I hope you'll accept me.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy eating cookies. (I play Skyrim, Tekkit, a couple of obscure online games, a few obscure RTS titles, etc.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tellumus
  2. Location & Age: California, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I really enjoyed playing with the Heroes plugin and was looking for a new server with Heroes to play on when I discovered the creator of the plugin himself had a server. (Quite a long sentence, no?) I looked around on the wiki and it looks like a great server to play on.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe in fair play. I find myself a respectful player (if I do say so myself) and I enjoy helping others out. I've been looking for a number of servers, but none so far have the RPG feel I'm searching for. Herocraft looks like a great RPG-based server, and I hope you'll accept me.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy eating cookies. (I play Skyrim, Tekkit, a couple of obscure online games, a few obscure RTS titles, etc.
So, your 16 in your application but 20 here?

http://forums.bukkit.org/members/tellumus.90642609/

Tellumus

Gold
Sorry, what? My profile clearly states that I am 16...[DOUBLEPOST=1352666352][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah, I dont have a Bukkit account. That's not me.

Edit:My little bro plays on my Minecraft account, that might have been him.

Edit: I'll ask my bro to change it

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry, what? My profile clearly states that I am 16...[DOUBLEPOST=1352666352][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah, I dont have a Bukkit account. That's not me.

Edit:My little bro plays on my Minecraft account, that might have been him.

Edit: I'll ask my bro to change it
How old is your brother?

Tellumus

Gold
Seeing as your younger brother has access to your account and doesn't meet the age requirement listed in our ToS I am going to deny this application. You may play on the server through the greylist for the time being.

I'll change my password then. Does it really matter? I've been looking for a long time for an RPG server and I'd really appreciate it if you would whitelist me.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I'll change my password then. Does it really matter? I've been looking for a long time for an RPG server and I'd really appreciate it if you would whitelist me.
It does matter. Someone having access to your account who does not meet the age requirement can be used as a method of getting around our ToS. The application remains denied.

Tellumus

Gold
It does matter. Someone having access to your account who does not meet the age requirement can be used as a method of getting around our ToS. The application remains denied.

I've changed my password. My little bro doesn't even know about this server. I told him to play offline, since he doesn't play multiplayer anyways.

Tellumus

Gold
I can't guarantee anything right now, the application remains denied.
Alright, fine, I'll live. So is the only difference between white/greylist is global chat and block placement/destruction?

Edit: If you can't guarantee anything ATM, is there a possibility and way I can get whitelist later?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, fine, I'll live. So is the only difference between white/greylist is global chat and block placement/destruction?
  • You are unable to build/mine in Bastion (main world)
  • You can't speak in any global chats other than tour
  • You are unable to create charters for towns
  • You can't open chests in Bastion

Tellumus

Gold
  • You are unable to build/mine in Bastion (main world)
  • You can't speak in any global chats other than tour
  • You are unable to create charters for towns
  • You can't open chests in Bastion
Main world? Then there are other worlds I can open chests in?

Tellumus

Gold
The other world you can build/mine in is Warshard, often referred to as the "no whitelist" world.
Alright, thank you. Regarding the whitelist again, is there a way later for me to gain whitelist? And why is the ToS age rule there? To limit the amount of immature people, or just because you hate kids? I'm going to guess the former. As long as I act mature then, can I have whitelist? You can un-whitelist me if I start acting immature. There's a solution.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, thank you. Regarding the whitelist again, is there a way later for me to gain whitelist? And why is the ToS age rule there? To limit the amount of immature people, or just because you hate kids? I'm going to guess the former. As long as I act mature then, can I have whitelist? You can un-whitelist me if I start acting immature. There's a solution.
There is another reason behind the age requirement, it's a law known as COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act).

http://www.coppa.org/

You may re-apply when time permits (give or take a couple of weeks/months), but keep in mind I can't guarantee anything in regards to your younger brother having access to your account.

Tellumus

Gold
There is another reason behind the age requirement, it's a law known as COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act).

http://www.coppa.org/

You may re-apply when time permits (give or take a couple of weeks/months), but keep in mind I can't guarantee anything in regards to your younger brother having access to your account.

Well, you do have a good point. But as I stated before, my brother no longer has access to my account. And, although I hate to use this point, there are tons of "little kids" playing online video games. Besides, this isn't some secret government association or something where they are top secret and super-tight with their qualifications. It's a Minecraft server. You certainly take everyone else's word when they post their location and such on their applications. Why can't you take my word that my brother no longer has access to my account?

Tellumus

Gold
Be patient, your Proctor is not online at the moment.

Yes he is..? Sorry, I can be a bit impatient and pushy. And I hate to criticize, but ShadowWarriorXA is a bit unreasonable right now. He isn't listening when I say my brother no longer has access to my account. Can you review my app?

Status
Not open for further replies.