• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tellumus's Whitelist App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry for being so impatient, but I tried out this server and it's great. I just wish I could get whitelisted. I had no idea it would be so hard to get in.

At this point I am ready to deny you as well. He is at work, I know because we were speaking on IRC prior to him leaving.

Just because you see him online on the forums does NOT mean he is there. You WILL be patient, or I will deny you myself.

Tellumus

Gold
At this point I am ready to deny you as well. He is at work, I know because we were speaking on IRC prior to him leaving.

Just because you see him online on the forums does NOT mean he is there. You WILL be patient, or I will deny you myself.
Alright, ok, sorry. I didn't know he wasn't online even though it said he was.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, you do have a good point. But as I stated before, my brother no longer has access to my account. And, although I hate to use this point, there are tons of "little kids" playing online video games. Besides, this isn't some secret government association or something where they are top secret and super-tight with their qualifications. It's a Minecraft server. You certainly take everyone else's word when they post their location and such on their applications. Why can't you take my word that my brother no longer has access to my account?
Yes, there are many "little kids" playing online video games, but that has nothing to do with this. Yes, this isn't some secret government association or anything of the sort, but we have the age requirement for legal purposes, which has already been stated.

The text in red letters shows you don't have a great understanding on how my job works here. We judge an application based on what we find and what the applicant tells us, not just the content of the app alone.

I am also not thrilled with the fact that you had to be impatient and post a new application instead of awaiting a response. I also am not thilled with the fact you contacted Angyles in-game in regards to your application which is against our rules as well. From the looks of it you recently contacted me and stated you knew it was against the rules, yet you did it anyway.

Based on what has been going on, I am denying this application and will not be accepting any further responses. I told you that you may re-apply when time permits, give or take a couple of weeks/months.
You may re-apply when time permits (give or take a couple of weeks/months), but keep in mind I can't guarantee anything in regards to your younger brother having access to your account.
You may play on the server through the greylist, the matter is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.