• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tectum Grotto ♦-RECRUITING-♦ PVP

DankMoon

Dirt
IGN: DankMoon
Timezone: Pacific stander time
Classes: Barbarian lvl 4 , Crafter lvl 9
Why Tectum Grotto?: Im New to hero craft and the town looks pretty cool and friendly
What can you bring to the town?: ive been playing heroes for about 2 years and im good at pvp

IGN?:_Bouncetag885
Age?:18
Timezone?:est
classes and levels:wizard 7 crafter 2
why sanctuary?:I just think it looks good and so many players say its great
what can you bring to the town?:I am a great builder I can build a wizards tower and many ships and ok at pvp

IGN: beemerboy17069
Timezone: Central
Classes: Dreadknight lvl 24, Miner lvl 46
Why Tectum Grotto: Fairly new to herocraft and thought it would be fun to be apart of a community
What can you bring to the town: Architecture is definitely my strong suit, but I've also had great experience with other pvp servers (DankMoon is also a friend so we role together )

IGN?: SpiderZack15
Age?: 16 DOB:12/16/98
Timezone?: central
Classes and Levels?: dreadknight and I think lvl 1 im still new
Why Tectum Grotto?: I was asked to look at ya'lls post and as I was reading I grew interested in helping ya'll become strong
What can you bring to the town?: I can try to help build if needed (not so great) I can defend anyone even if i can still die, and I NEVER give up on something

Karsain

Glowing Redstone
@Admins This thread needs to be moved to PvP townships. Also, I want a shortcut to this thread with the url: hc.to/Tectum

Arkra9

Wood
Application
IGN?: Arkra9
Age?: 16
Timezone?: Italy
Classes and Levels?: Wizard and Enchanter, 25 and 31
Why Tectum Grotto?: Just searching for a town where i can be of some use
What can you bring to the town?: My enchanting skills, and bookshelfes in case

Last edited:

newbandpro

Glowing Redstone
IGN?: newbandpro
Age?: 15
Timezone?: GMT+2
Classes and Levels?: 12 Berserker-Master Crafter
Why Tectum Grotto?: As it's both a PvP town and a friendly community,this seems a good place for me.
What can you bring to the town?: Possibly some protection,if I get better skills. I generally focus on PvP.

Bleaket

Dirt
IGN?: Bleaket
Age?: 14
Timezone?: GMT -5 (Bogotá, Colombia)
Classes and Levels?: I'm new, Ninja 6, Crafter 5
Why Tectum Grotto?: Because I want to know more of this server/gamemode. I want to grow and play with other nice guys.
What can you bring to the town?: Whatever you want. (Sorry but I'm not sure of what a town need.. But I'll give you anything)

rh5000

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: rh5000
Timezone: CST
Classes and Levels: Pyromancer: lvl 50, Smith: lvl 19
Why Tectum Grotto: Been looking for a town for a while, and Tectum sounds like fun and is the first town i noticed isnt in PVE.
What can you bring to the town: I am a decent builder, can spend a long time mining without getting bored... So ill donate a good bit of souls. I am decent at PvP, and will hopefully be able to turn the tide in a fight. As a smith, i can provide repairs to the rest of the town.

Thanks for considering my offer! i hope you accept me and I'll do as much as i can to help this town (hopefully mine!!) become the best town on this server!!!

Soulstone3

Dirt
IGN?: Soulstone3
Age?:14
Timezone?: GTM+1
Classes and Levels?: Dreadknight lvl16
Why Tectum Grotto?: Because of the description. From what i read about this town it seemed like a nice town to live in.
What can you bring to the town?:I can help with building, farming, leveling and more. As soon as i get smith i also can help with the building of armor for the pvp players.

lukyle

Gold
IGN?: lukyle
Age?: 20
Timezone?: CST
Classes and Levels?: I am a level 45 Ninja and A level 20 Crafter
Why Tectum Grotto?: I believe that I am very good at pvp and I love to pvp. I want a town that seems to be friendly and help me excel in the server. Tectum Grotto just seems like it is the town for me to do so. Your town also seems like it is beginning to be a very strong town and I think if I was in it it would become even stronger.
What can you bring to the town?: Again as I said before I am very good at Pvp. I also have a lot of time to play so I could be helping the town more than many other players on the server. I am also very good at building so if you need a builder I can help you guys make the town look nice. I am also very trustworthy and wont betray your town so you will be safe with me in your town. I have also been on herocraft for over three years without getting banned and I will have the elder title to prove it soon. Thank you for considering my application. Okay also I forgot the password for this account and I made a new one. So the one above is still me but this is my real account. Thats all for real now.

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
IGN?: lahviper
Timezone?: Central Time Zone (Midwest)
Classes and Levels?: Runeblade lv. 53 Crafter lv. 6
Why Tectum Grotto?: A friend of mine just recently got accepted here and i believe we could have good team work if we worked together. And im in need of a town
What can you bring to the town?: I can bring protection along with building help, guidance and friendship

Last edited:
IGN?: DoomWolfe
Age?:14
Timezone?: eastern
Classes and Levels?: Necro lvl 3 Crafter lvl 20
Why Tectum Grotto?: looks like a great town seems friendly!
What can you bring to the town?: Building and pvp skills plus i plan to be an enchanter so enchanting!

Last edited:
Application
IGN?: UsotsukiParadox
Timezone?: US EST
Classes and Levels?: Ninja/Crafter 1:4
Why Tectum Grotto?: I wish to see what a township offers and this one was the first one that came up in the re channel
What can you bring to the town?: Designing/building/humor

adammplay

Stone
IGN?:adammplay
Age?:15
Timezone?:Eastern
Classes and Levels?:Dreadknight lvl 3 Crafter lvl 1
Why Tectum Grotto?:Well I guess I could say I think its a active town many players and helpful players nice people who help each other and aren't selfish
What can you bring to the town?:I can bring good combat and good materials I just need a pickaxe

IGN?:DerpyNarwhal101
Age?:13
Timezone?:Us east
Classes and Levels?:runeblade 1 crafting 7
Why Tectum Grotto?: Looks like a trustworthy town and friendly town.
What can you bring to the town?: Ideas for building different projects to help the town like a armory.

Hello! I'm achievementdude!
I'm seventeen/going on eighteen years old, from the great state of Texas (CMT).

I just joined the server as a Disciple/Crafter, and I saw y'all posting lots of recruitment messages in the chat, which allured me to this thread.
Aside from my natural wit and charm, I'd bring more manpower to y'alls organization as a member!