• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tectum Grotto ♦-RECRUITING-♦ PVP

darktech30

Gold
GN?: darktech30
Age?: 14
Timezone?: Us eastern
Classes and Levels?: lvl 1 lost soul xD (use to be bloodmage before reset)
Why Tectum Grotto?: idk? i just got invited :3
What can you bring to the town?: I am looking for a town to level and contribute as a town member :3

varulo

Dirt
IGN?: varulo
Timezone?: GMT -3
Classes and Levels?: 4 Wizard / 3 Runesmith
Why Tectum Grotto?: I see that Tectum Grotto apears a really good and big town. I also am a newbie need someone's help, also, as i'm in-game growing i can get stronger and help even more the town :D
What can you bring to the town?: Matterials, help, a fighting help such as a defender. And, if you want, more people :D

Thanks!

gokugx1

Dirt
IGN?: gokugx1
Age?: 15
Timezone?: eastern time zone
Classes and Levels?: Level 2 discple level 2 crafter as of right noW.
Why Tectum Grotto?: I am looking for nice people Who also like to fight.

IGN?: zacka123321
Age?: 16
Timezone?: US CST (Chicago)
Classes and Levels?: Dragoon: 26 Crafter: 11
Why Tectum Grotto?: Three of my friends recommended this town to me and are currently members within it (lahviper, rh500 & lukyle)! They have all told me that the town is really well kept and the raids they do sound really fun and exciting!
What can you bring to the town?: Since I already have a lot of friends organized raids would be done with a lot of communication and I have also been playing Minecraft for a very long time, so i'm pretty good at pvp! Thanks!

IGN JaysonDestroyer Age 14 TimeZone Eastern CandL Dragoon 1 Crafter 1 Why Tectum Grove I want to join a town that expects me at my best and this is the one What Can I Bring Town My Redstone skills and I love mining

JnkSommer

Dirt
Application
IGN?: JnkSommer
Age?: 27
Timezone?: EST (New York)
Classes and Levels?: RuneBlade, Just Started
Why Tectum Grotto?: Tectum Sounds like an active town with people who will always be on.
What can you bring to the town?: I will help with whatever is needed.

IGN: Pokemasta24
Timezone: EST
Classes and level: Necromancer Lvl 5 and crafter (trying to be an engineer but will fill any prof needed0 lvl 5 Just restarted
Why Tectum Grotto: I like your motto that we need to respect others since I barely get any respect on Minecraft. And seems really nice.
What can you bring to the town: I can recruit even more people who have various skill from building to redstone to pvp. Myself, I can help with any project, what ever it requires. From buildings to a battle tactition (for skirmishes and such) and a simple help with maintenance around town.

Last edited:
IGN?: gummybearwarz
Age?: 16
Timezone?: EST austrailia
Classes and Levels?: Currently 0 :(
Why Tectum Grotto?: seems like an amazing town, probs will have a blast here
What can you bring to the town?: I can do labor work and will be generally useful to the town, I will do everything that can make me useful in this town

Echo3066

Wood
IGN?:Echo3066
Age?: 13
Timezone?:Eastern states
Classes and Levels?:level 6 ranger level 4 crafter
Why Tectum Grotto?:seems like a good town lots of people to talk to and help
What can you bring to the town?:Archery, i can be a scout/spy i can do lots
Masters of the bow and the wilderness, Rangers are the hunters of this world. These souls are valued not only for their fighting prowess, but their ability to track any target, no matter how hard it tries to hide. Marksmen in their own right, with arrows both poisonous and combustible, these souls of the wild can follow for any distance, waiting for the right moment to send an arrow whistling towards their mark.

IGN?: Megamage524
Timezone?: EST
Classes and Levels?: lvl 1 Ninja and lvl 4 Crafter
Why Tectum Grotto?: I like how your town reminds me of my town, by the name and how nice the people are
What can you bring to the town?: Anything that i can possibly a help to and i can stalk the criminals that might occur in your town, so technically a cop

IGN? Entiecrafter
Age? 14
timezone? Us West
Classes and Level? ranger 1 crafter 1
why Tectum Grotto? it seems like a good town and very friend
what can i do for the town? i can help out in any way i can

Shard03

Dirt
IGN?: Shard03
Timezone?: Central
Classes and Levels?:Lvl 2 Wizard lvl 1 crafter
Why Tectum Grotto?:It seems fun and friendly
What can you bring to the town?:I can bring (Possibly) some defense skills and or be a miner

IGN: CarbonCraftFTW
Timezone: US Eastern Time
Classes and Levels: Level 2 Disciple/Lvl 2 Crafter ATM(Still Leveling)
Why Tectum Grotto: I like PvP and the town people seem nice
What can you bring to the town: I can go out to PvP, maybe go on raids with people, and help in any way I can

IGN?: xXBushWookieXx
Age?: 19
Timezone?: EST
Classes and Levels?: Samurui 1, Crafter 1
Why Tectum Grotto?: Im new and looking for work, Plans on hopdully being town blacksmith
What can you bring to the town?: Vary dedicated blacksmith and i always meet quota

Jonas_K10

Wood
Jonas_K10
teen
US eastern time
23 ranger, 45 merchant
Why? im pretty good at pvp and i like to help out however i can... ill do what i can to donate etc.

Rspikes10

Dirt
IGN: Rspikes10
timezone: Eastern US
Classes And levels RuneBlade lvl 1 Crafter lvl 9
Why Sanctuary: it seems like a nice little town for new players and experienced players
What can you bring to the town: I can bring happiness and i have played Minecraft for 3 years and might be able to teach some people new things they didnt know

Last edited:
IGN: princelycan
Timezone: U.S. Mountain
Classes and level: 13 Dreadknight 12 Engineer
Why Tectum?: This seems like an excellent community, as i have met several members of this town
What can I bring?: I am an extremely dedicated member of any team, and will do whatever is asked of me, be it slayingmobs or enemy players, or simply building.

Ripstik_dude

Stone
IGN: Ripstik_dude
Timezone: Eastern
Classes and Levels: Beguiler L5 Crafter L6
Why Tectum Grotto: Because i saw a add in the game
What can you bring to the town: I can bring a hard working person that will do as
instructed

I hope you accept me into your town.