• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tectum Grotto ♦-RECRUITING-♦ PVP

IGN: Mannamannaa
Timezone: Eastern Coast US
Classes and Levels: Crafter 5, Paladin 1
Why Tectum Grotto: I want an awesome town that's respectable and treats its members fairly.
What I can bring to the town: I have played MC for 5 years and am an experienced player. My playstyle is usually building, as well as the occasional bow sniping and PvP.

Last edited:

_hin

Stone
Application
IGN?:_hin
Age?:22
Timezone?:GMT
Classes and Levels?: lvl 1 necromancer and crafter (started today)
Why Sanctuary?: Seems like a strong PVP town, where I can actually help
What can you bring to the town?: I do all sorts of stuff. Redstoning, pvp. Also Im very helpful.

Zeus4365

TNT
Application
IGN?: Zeus4365
Age?: 15
Timezone?: Pacific Time
Classes and Levels?: Druid Level 35/Smith Level 31
Why Tectum Grotto?: I've been wanting to get involved with a town and this one seems to have a lot of decent players that i've seen over the past few maps
What can you bring to the town?: I'm a decent pvper, if I do say so myself, and im pretty active so i could help out with whatever needs to get done

Ignore this app, I have decided not to join

Last edited:
Application
IGN: TehBestTaco
Timezone: Central
Classes & Levels: Lvl 11 Disciple
Why Sanctuary: One of the best towns that I have seen, nice community and location.
What Can I bring to town: Skilled PVP and overall MC player. Willing to work and pull mine and others weights. Good builder, and like to help people in need.

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN?: The3vilWalrus
Age?: 18
Timezone?: GMT -5
Classes and Levels?: Ninja (17)/ Crafter (20) (Aiming for alchemy)
Why Tectum Grotto?: My friend Shanok576 is a citizen of Tectum Grotto. I also want to join a PVP town that is well populated. I also want to have a house where my items are safe. The town seems to be well managed and in order and who wouldn't want to live in a grotto?
What can you bring to the town?: I like to be of help to new players and help around if needed. I think that, as a Ninja, I could be a nice asset to your defenses and offenses. I'm friendly to everyone who don't look for trouble.

Last edited:

Mortar86

Iron
Application
IGN?: Mortar86
Age?: 19
Timezone?: EST
Classes and Levels?: 1 Wizard, 1 Crafter (I played in the past, but I took a break for school).
Why Tectum Grotto?: I have been on HC before and I found a great group of people to play with. However Most of them left and I lost interest. I think HC is better with friends and people to help you learn and grow. I want to be a team-player that helps others feel welcome and enjoying the HC community and the Totem community.
What can you bring to the town?: I am a person who likes to help people and likes to be a teammate. I really hope I can join in on the fun, help maintain the town and the resources, and get some PvP fun in as well!

faithful

Dirt
IGN?: Faithful
Age?: 17
Timezone?: EST -5?
Classes and Levels?:3 dragoon, just started
Why Tectum Grotto?: I love PvP
What can you bring to the town?: I am skilled pvper with some RPG class based experience on Atherys and I am a factions pvper since 1.7.3 beta

iZed

Dirt
IGN: iZed
Timezone: EST
Classes/Levels: 33 Beguiler and 6 Crafter
Why Tectum Grotto: I have a lot of previous experience roleplaying, and I believe Tectum Grotto will be the perfect confluence of Gameplay and Roleplay, at least for me.
What can you bring to the town: An increased solidarity and robustness in the roleplay experience, as well as a solid and dependable PVPer

Ultanian

Portal
IGN?: Ultanian
Age?: 16
Timezone?: Pacific-Mountain Time
Classes and Levels?: 53 Cleric, 57 Enchanter
Why Tectum Grotto?: I've recently been town hopping, mainly due to the fact that PvE towns tend to be, erm, filled with newer players who do not understand the game well. I need a place to store my things, and above all else I miss the old days of worldwide PVP.
What can you bring to the town?: Heals... almost all games I play I play a support role. For example, Team Fortress 2: Medic, Heroes of the Storm: Malfurion, and of course Cleric for HeroCraft.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN?: Ultanian
Age?: 16
Timezone?: Pacific-Mountain Time
Classes and Levels?: 53 Cleric, 57 Enchanter
Why Tectum Grotto?: I've recently been town hopping, mainly due to the fact that PvE towns tend to be, erm, filled with newer players who do not understand the game well. I need a place to store my things, and above all else I miss the old days of worldwide PVP.
What can you bring to the town?: Heals... almost all games I play I play a support role. For example, Team Fortress 2: Medic, Heroes of the Storm: Malfurion, and of course Cleric for HeroCraft.
This town has been dead for months. The regions fell a couple weeks ago

cardor

Wood
Application
IGN: cardor
Timezone: pacific
Classes and Levels :mage lvl 3
Why Tectum Grotto: you sound cool
What can you bring to the town: safety

Application
IGN: IDrewYouADuck
Timezone: Pacific Time
Classes and Levels : Dragoon - 4, Crafter - 8
Why Tectum Grotto: You guys sound pretty dope, and id like to join a PVP town
What can you bring to the town: Ducks... im a pretty hard worker, and im very good at getting stuff done