• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tectum Grotto ♦-RECRUITING-♦ PVP

Mazantin

Coal
IGN?: Mazantin
Age?: 15
Timezone?: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
Classes and Levels?: Ranger 45 : Miner 60
Why Tectum Grotto?: The idea of a PvP town sounds really fun
What can you bring to the town?: (Something in the wiki says lvl 60 miners can make a gold mine?) I can bring ores and I can help fight and build.

IGN?:ImWanted
Age?:29
Timezone?:EST
Classes and Levels?:Smith (55) Ninja (48)
Why Tectum Grotto?:My friend is in this and he loves it
What can you bring to the town?:Im a smith and a ninja two of the best classes and have been on the server here and there plus when the server was in beta

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?: Michaelrl
Age?: 17
Timezone?: est
Classes and Levels?: Just joined
Why Tectum Grotto?: Because tropic seemed pretty nice
What can you bring to the town?: Fun Guy to talk to and enjoy pvping May not be good But I have fun.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
@Admins

Can I have this thread moved to Southern Continent Townships seeing as we have regions and are no longer in planning!

Thanks in advance :D

IGN?: Oblivionation
Age?: 16
Timezone?: (UTC+02:00)
Classes and Levels?: Necromancer Level 21 , Crafter level 11 .
Why Tectum Grotto?: Need a place to prove that my undead minions are usefull .
What can you bring to the town?: Many .

Luk640

Iron
Application
IGN?: Luk640
Age?:16
Timezone?: West Europe
Classes and Levels?: Samurai Lv 7 Crafter Lv 20
Why Tectum Grotto?: Need a place with friends. We fight together.
What can you bring to the town?: I like pvp and I bring happiness. :D

Last edited:

hhwhitney

Dirt
IGN: hhwhitney
Timezone: USA East
Classes and levels: Bloodmage ?/ crafter ?
Why Tectum Grotto?: well, i really want a sturdy, nice town to live in so.... ya! this seems like a good place!
What can you bring to tectum Grotto?: a sturdy worker that can do basically anything!

Ign: dragonfire4365
Timezone: mountain time zone
Classes and levels: a level 21 wizard and lv15 smith(if needed will change to enchanter or even possibly merchant
Why Tectrum Grotto: because it sounds like a fun place to be
What can I bring to the town: a active player that is decent at herocraft

Application
IGN: Rareninja5471
Timezone: Us central
Classes and levels: runeblade and crafter 1
Why Tectum: I think it will be a wonderful town and I like being with people, so a big town appeals to me.
What can I bring: I am a reasonably good designer and good at learning and crafting, I am also good at interior design. I am also very nice and give gifts and do favors often.

258max

Dirt
IGN?: 258max
Age?: 19
Timezone?: CMT
Classes and Levels?: Ranger lvl 3
Why Tectum Grotto?: It looks to be a town that is stable amongst the majority of other towns in the server. I also like to see a town that seems to have structure to it.
What can you bring to the town?: I can bring building skills and merchanting skills, as I am a real life business management major, thanks for reading.

riroc815

TNT
IGN?:riroc815

Age?:16

Timezone?:EST

Classes and Levels?:level 17 samurai lvl 20 crafter (i'm gonna become miner i have relics 1 2 3 and 4)

Why Tectum Grotto?:because i would like to join a helpful caring town that will help me and i will help them just like the town i was in before the reset

What can you bring to the town?: lots of resources i can usually mine for about 1 hour until my pick breaks but i will have the resources to stay down there for about going 100-500 blocks forward possible 1000 with a person before the update i did this with a friend (Evelsoul) i'm also kinda a good builder well i dont think im a good builder

(extra my little bro keeps changing my age to his sorry)

Last edited:

rafa320

Wood
IGN?:rafa320
Timezone?:Spain
Classes and Levels? bloodmage 7 crafter 7
why Samctuary?:i'm looking for a town to have a place to stay and also to have some players playing with me
what can you bring to the town: I can support the town with food,minerals... and i can be a really nice mage/healer in pvp

IGN?: VirginityStealer
Age?: 22
Timezone?: EST
Classes and Levels?: Wizard 6/ Crafter 5 (Smith)
Why Tectum Grotto?: Found in /ch re. Enjoy PVP
What can you bring to the town?: I am familiar with the heroes mod and will be a very strong pvper. I also enjoy teamfights

Application
IGN?: Fearlesswolf34

Timezone?: Gmt +8.00 (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)

Classes and Levels?: Paladin Lvl 10, Crafter Lvl 20 (my internet goes quite slow around the 20th of every month due to my internet having a restriction to how many gb I get a month to use so this is when i usually mine to get some money to spec into smith or enchanter and then level when internet becomes better)

Why Tectum Grotto?: Seems like a good pvp town and have nice players which are easy to get along with.

What can you bring to the town?: SOME good pvp every now and again, on holidays from school at the moment so can do jobs for town. Usually stay quite within town and don't mess around and do stupid shit like letting people into town.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN?: ChunkyM0nk3y
Age?: 19
Timezone?: GMT+1 (Germany)
Classes and Levels?: Ninja/Farmer (just started out this map)
Why Tectum Grotto?: Old Townies, perfect pvp town for my needs and wants
What can you bring to the town?: You know me ;D

IGN: KillerPhoenixes
Timezone: GMT
Classes and Levels: Lost Soul: 1 Crafter: 1
Why Tectum Grotto: I was offered by an unknown traveler to join an honorable group of organized explorers. Due to my love of honorable people and hard working team mates, I couldn't pass up the offer.
What can you bring to the town: I'm a strategist and I am very good with redstone.

Adri4569

Iron
IGN?: Adri4569
Timezone?: UTC+1
Classes and Levels?: Necro 60 / Alchemist 60
Why Tectum Grotto?: I was looking for a nice town in PvP zone and I found this one, so here I am.
What can you bring to the town?: I can bring my Alchemist skill to the town and also help for building, I'm a necromancer so I'll be able to fight for the town if It's needed.

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
IGN?: Joeyjojo60
Age?: 17
Timezone?: Eastern
Classes and Levels?: Wiz level 4 Crafter L12
Why Tectum Grotto?: Seems like an awesome town and im Lonely without friends to work with and a town to devote my soul to. lol
What can you bring to the town?: I always play as wiz and Farmer so i bring Foods and money with Farmer shops and
free magical wizard transportations to town members> :)