• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Significantly reduce rent for shops in spawn/trade district

Do you think the Herocraft economy is fun/good in its current state?

• Could be better.

• Its fine the way it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah I agree that there is a lack of demand for items in general. However, if rent prices were lowered then shop owners could lower their prices. Which may be enough to get people to buy more. Especially since there are some items (runestones, glowstone, leather) that still have high demand and are still able to generate the shop owner profit.

I don't agree that mobs are providing too much loot, mainly because most of what mobs drop is gold nuggets and fairly useless items like arrows, bones, and rotten flesh. Yeah they drop the occasional peice of armor, so maybe that's a problem but it's still not enough to sustain a player unless you grind constantly.
Anyways the main problem for the economy is the small player base. So the best solution is to bring back players. But until then I still think the best bet is to lower rent prices because the fact is that we have a small player base and getting new players back will be difficult.

Also, even if you disagree that this isn't the best solution. It is still a simple solution that we could test for a period of time and see if it works. (Perhaps when next big update comes along). Especially since it doesn't come with any enormous drawbacks, other then making the game very slightly easier.
Even at the start of the map the economy was as dead as it is now and we had 100+ people online at peak times consistantly for the first couple weeks. So I don't think you're right on the player count front.

Additionally it doesn't have to b the next patch, it's not config edits everything regarding that is handled in-game. It'd take me 10-20 mins to do.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
@Danda @Kainzo

Okay, here's the thing: HC has a limited player base. Why? That is a question that is grounded in a very specific circle: the community's attention is not being kept. HC is operating in a very modern and competitive market, using a sandbox game in which numerous restrictions have been put on the sandbox. It is like having a teacher tell the kids at school, "Okay Timmy, you can play in the sandbox, but you can only use a shovel and only play with the top left corner of the sandbox; Okay Dorothy, you get a bucket, but you have to play in the bottom right corner of the sandbox; etc. etc." On any given day, I play Dungeons & Dragons Online, Overwatch, Hearthstone, PUBG, League of Legends, Eve Online, MTGO, Herocraft, and some other single-player games... I have NO reservation whatsoever spending money on games I enjoy. I *want* to play Herocraft more, but in this gaming market and when play time is limited, I want the game to entice me to play!

Bottom line: if HC wants greater player retention, then HC needs to give the players things that they want in a way that keeps them coming back for more.

I personally love upkeep games. Overwatch has three free loot chests per week if I win 9 arcade games. Hearthstone gives away a free pack of Standard when I win an Tavern Brawl game. DDO gives away a free sample per week from their store. Heck, CrossyRoad gives away a free roll per day for coins that can be used to unlock new icons to cross the road with. I do each and every one of these as well as more every week. What do I do in Herocraft? I vote, and if I want to AFK for an hour, I get a token for 250 XP for my crafting and for my combat class. Neither encourages me to actually actually *play* Herocraft.

When did I play the most? I played the most with Bastion, four years ago, and during the time in which we had both a PVP and a PVE map. On Bastion, the economy was decent and the Trade District was doing well; with the other paired PVP/PVE maps, the economy was also doing pretty good. I personally had a superb time running *two* towns and *two* markets on the latter. I spent *hundreds* of hours building and making shops in the Trade District.

But then so many things changed in the name of "improvement." Classes and professions were restricted. The money base shifted. TNT (and this crazy belief that by wiping the map and making a new one, that will bring back players to stay, when all it does is make everyone start over again until the monotonous and mundane reemerge) made towns worthless to build for protection. Many maps ago, villagers were banned, taking away my shovel; and the global market came into existence, taking away my bucket; and along with those things went my interested to invent my time and effort into anything beyond a tiny 30x30x32 Personal Region, and with everyone else not playing for their own specific reasons, there is no reason to pay the daily tax on a Trade District shop when I am going to get five customers a day and need to pay for my shop, not by actually selling things, but by other means.

@Danda, what I am saying is the same cry that the other HC members new and old have been saying: "Please, give us what we want that will have us stay." There have been list after list of things that people have asked for...and yet, so many of the current things are not desired (have you seen the voting results for both this thread and the thread about the dungeon leveling at https://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/a-level-affair.60490/page-3#post-479526 ?

My suggestions:

• First and foremost, give the sand toys and the entire sandbox back to the players!

• Bring back more Vanilla Minecraft to Herocraft! Mob spawns, natural structures, hoppers, and as much as possible of the things that are inherent to the game of Minecraft. Honestly, if lag still that much of an issue on HC that it cannot have all these things for 20 to 40 people, then something is inherently flawed with the server's technology....

• TNT usage didn't help a thing long-term. Get rid of it being able to be used on towns and let towns be built and kept as a safe haven...OR designate a specific area of the map for non-TNT towns....OR at least give each town an option to opt out of TNT-on! I imagine that 90% or more of the towns (even those who are PVP-heavy TNT raider towns!) will have TNT-OFF. Create other capture points that can be blown up (perhaps as a re-purpose for the dungeons!)

• Remove dungeons as the sole source of leveling. Bring back mobs at night, and make them abundant, slowly scale them on health and XP based on how far they are from Spawn. Bring back Boss Mobs similar to how they were at the end of Bastion.

• Provide more access to the Nether. Wipe and rebuild the nether once a month.

• Increase the duration of Trade District shops from 1 day to 1 week for the same price.

• Bring back Villagers. Figure out a way to limit the number that can be had in a chunk, and scale the rest of the armor/weapons to allow what villagers produce to not be anything overpowered.

• Bring back the item cost to build a town and to upgrade a hamlet all the way to a kingdom. By doing this alone, you single-handedly create an economy.

• Reduce the number of class-based crafting restrictions on basic items (e.g. diamond tools, armor other than chain mail, etc.) keep the class-specific crafting items to very specific for their class (enchanting tables and bookshelves for enchanters; potions for alchemists; chain mail and anvils for blacksmiths); let the things that they can produce be exclusively things that they can make chests shops for, but make everything else be able to be sold by everyone else.

• Create money sinks (that aren't attached to town/personal regions/Trade District rents) that allow people to get temporary buffs for a fixed amount of time and for a fee (similar to what a beacon would do, e.g.)

• Create a community *cash* jar in the HC store where people can individually donate a dollar or two (USD) to boosts, thus making them more affordable and enjoyable for all.

• Bring back spell animations in their firework display style.

• Scout the top 20 current Minecraft servers and rip off their ideas! Imitation is the best complement...there are reasons why they are in the top 20 and HC is not.

• **Create multiple upkeep-based incentives to play** for each realm of HC: Professions, Combat Classes, Economy, Building, Mining, PVP, PVE, and other parts of HC that can be incentivized**

To this last point, it is important to understand what the community wants more of. It may be something like:

"You must complete this combat objective (akin to the quest currently at the dungeon spawn) for X amount of days in a row in order to unlock a Tier 2 or Tier 3 combat class for the class you currently are."

"You turn in 64 diamond blocks, 64 emerald blocks, 64 obsidian blocks, 64 gold ore, and 64 iron ore to get a specialized enchanted pick or a specialized shovel."

"You sell X amount of wares in the Trade District and you get a special Prefix/Suffix"

"You slay 100 boss mobs in the open world and you get a special Prefix/Suffix or a choice of a special combat class weapon."

"You kill 100 other at-level or higher enemy players (not part of the same town) in PVP and you get a cape, wings, or a special Prefix/Suffix."

"You pay X to rent a space and build a specific structure of an admin's choosing (with special blocks needed) on a special PVP-OFF plot and you get a special building reward of unique material or cosmetic blocks."

Honestly, the list is endless...but the fulcrum of each is that it requires people to actually play to give them a unique reward that is both attractive and not available by any other means. Identify what people want, make it attractive, and make them work at it to get it. Marketing 101.

@Danda, you are right. The cost of the Trade District rentals is a tiny part of a much bigger issue that HC faces. But for now...I suggest to you and to the HC staff to give the players what they want. Yes, some people are not in agreement with what is best for HC...but I can tell you that each player has a sense of what would keep them coming back more frequently besides and beyond the first two weeks of a map wipe.

Ask the players for their input...and then give it to them...but only things that will increase player participation and in-game time. We need numbers, and the way to get numbers is by giving people what they want.

Aside from all the above suggestions, I am asking for is to change the rent in the Trade District from 1 day to 1 week.

Thank you for considering and implementing my request.

-yavool

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I never said I wouldn't do these things, you asked for my opinion which is what you got. I am not alone in the approval process and it was my intention to discuss it with the others and bring this up with the balance team.

So for your points, I'll address them with what I know of.
My suggestions:

• First and foremost, give the sand toys and the entire sandbox back to the players!
I agree, there are a few things that are missing that we need to properly introduce into the game.
  • Bring back more Vanilla Minecraft to Herocraft! Mob spawns, natural structures, hoppers, and as much as possible of the things that are inherent to the game of Minecraft. Honestly, if lag still that much of an issue on HC that it cannot have all these things for 20 to 40 people, then something is inherently flawed with the server's technology....
The reduction in mob spawns was mostly just a byproduct of introducing dungeons and attempting to discourage usage of darkrooms via mechanical changes.

Not sure what your point is on natural structures those were generated and were never removed... i feel you're somewhat miss informed here.

Hoppers were removed for several reasons, and your argument about things lagging with 20-40 people online is flawed. The number of players aren't the only thing that hugely controbute to lag. There are two things which are usually the leading causes of lag and they are entities and block updates. Hoppers and what people usually do with them contribute HUGE amounts of them with all the item sorting systems etc people usually make and just saying "well make them illegal" is not a good solution as structures are not easy to police as there is not a good way of tracking these things. Additionally there are exploititive reasons why hoppers are removed.

Additionally not mentioned here which I have thrown the idea around which is something we've never done is introduce the end. That content has been around for a long time and in recent updates has been fleshed out significantly. It's something we should try to take advantage of at some point.
  • TNT usage didn't help a thing long-term. Get rid of it being able to be used on towns and let towns be built and kept as a safe haven...OR designate a specific area of the map for non-TNT towns....OR at least give each town an option to opt out of TNT-on! I imagine that 90% or more of the towns (even those who are PVP-heavy TNT raider towns!) will have TNT-OFF. Create other capture points that can be blown up (perhaps as a re-purpose for the dungeons!)
Lets be honest if you give people the option to turn tnt off everyone will do it. I do disagree that TNT is a bad idea however I will say that our current implementation is not good. It mostly just encourages players to raid each other's bases when offline. As for your last point here that's an entirely pointless thing to implement as the tnt skills don't do damage and are only for breach and entry which all the castles have many entrances into.
  • Remove dungeons as the sole source of leveling. Bring back mobs at night, and make them abundant, slowly scale them on health and XP based on how far they are from Spawn. Bring back Boss Mobs similar to how they were at the end of Bastion.
I feel you're somewhat miss remembering here, Bastion did not have boss mobs at any point. It was something we were working on and designing but they didn't get implemented until 1 or 2 maps after that. Regardless there is unanimous agreement that the current state of dungeons is not good. However I disagree that bringing back overworld mobs as a replacement is a good exchange, as minecraft's spawning algorithms are garbage. As more players log in the number of mobs will seem thinner and thinner as it has always been in herocraft's past.
like the overworld the nether is mostly untouched there is still a vast amount of resources available there.
This is just a bad idea no offence. This will only serve to flood the market and make our current economic situation worse not to mention that you're not introducing soft build restrictions. Ontop of this regenerating that volume of terrain will require us to take the server down, download a copy of the current map (which is easily 20+ gigabytes) then open up the map in MC edit regenerate the terrain (which we use custom generation which MC edit won't have again this terrain won't be randomly seeded again it'll all be identical) this process will take about an hour or so, then re-upload the map to the server (which at my internet speeds would take in the ballpark of 11 ish hours.) after which you can then bring the server back up. Additionally strongholds aren't kept below layer 25 they can spawn anywhere below sea level so this idea won't even garuntee stronghold regeneration. You talk about giving the sandbox back to the player but in my opinion this idea works against that not for it.
  • Increase the duration of Trade District shops from 1 day to 1 week for the same price.
This is something that can be easily done, there is no technical reason this cannot be done.
  • Bring back Villagers. Figure out a way to limit the number that can be had in a chunk, and scale the rest of the armor/weapons to allow what villagers produce to not be anything overpowered.
The problem with villagers and the reason they're unobtainable is because of weakness potions. An interaction between mythic mobs and heroes causes weakness potions to completely negate left click damage and even prevents hitting people entirely even just to knock them back. The problem is not villagers but the method of creating villagers, I wouldn't be against introducing methods to obtain villager eggs however creating them using vanilla mechanics is not pheasible currently.
  • Bring back the item cost to build a town and to upgrade a hamlet all the way to a kingdom. By doing this alone, you single-handedly create an economy.
Item costs are already in use again I feel you're very miss informed here. The only tier that doesn't require it is tier 1 because you don't have a town bank to deposit the items in order to create it in the first place.
  • Reduce the number of class-based crafting restrictions on basic items (e.g. diamond tools, armor other than chain mail, etc.) keep the class-specific crafting items to very specific for their class (enchanting tables and bookshelves for enchanters; potions for alchemists; chain mail and anvils for blacksmiths); let the things that they can produce be exclusively things that they can make chests shops for, but make everything else be able to be sold by everyone else.
Again feel you're somewhat miss informed again regarding chest shops. There are NO restrictions on what chest shops you can create as the plugin we use doesn't even let us restrict them in this manor. Crafting recipes etc could be relaxed and in regards to tools I don't think this is a bad idea.
  • Create money sinks (that aren't attached to town/personal regions/Trade District rents) that allow people to get temporary buffs for a fixed amount of time and for a fee (similar to what a beacon would do, e.g.)
I don't feel granting temporary buffs from the server for coin is a good idea, as 1 if we're talking potions buffs this takes away from alchemist
  • Create a community *cash* jar in the HC store where people can individually donate a dollar or two (USD) to boosts, thus making them more affordable and enjoyable for all.
I don't believe this is a feature of our store front so this just isn't pheasible.
Firework style animations were removed because of the minecraft update which made fireworks damage players. This means that any time firework animations are triggered it dealt damage to players, most skills have particle effects to distinguish themselves from each other and we're limiting the volume of effects for lag reasons (player client lag not server)
  • Scout the top 20 current Minecraft servers and rip off their ideas! Imitation is the best complement...there are reasons why they are in the top 20 and HC is not.
You've got to remember that what we are is very different to what a lot of other servers are. Mechanically the things other larger servers offer are different from us thus the reason people play those servers may not be something that can be transplanted. However I do agree it is a good idea to look at your competition and see what they're doing and learn from what they do right as well as what they do wrong and attempt to improve based on this.
  • **Create multiple upkeep-based incentives to play** for each realm of HC: Professions, Combat Classes, Economy, Building, Mining, PVP, PVE, and other parts of HC that can be incentivized**
We're currently working on systems that will help with this. We have a new custom item system that is mostly complete. We can create the items, spawn them as well as randomly roll stats and values on them. Currently the main missing feature of this plugin is connecting it to our item upgrade system.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
I never said I wouldn't do these things, you asked for my opinion which is what you got. I am not alone in the approval process and it was my intention to discuss it with the others and bring this up with the balance team.

So for your points, I'll address them with what I know of.
My suggestions:

I agree, there are a few things that are missing that we need to properly introduce into the game.
The reduction in mob spawns was mostly just a byproduct of introducing dungeons and attempting to discourage usage of darkrooms via mechanical changes.

Not sure what your point is on natural structures those were generated and were never removed... i feel you're somewhat miss informed here.

Hoppers were removed for several reasons, and your argument about things lagging with 20-40 people online is flawed. The number of players aren't the only thing that hugely controbute to lag. There are two things which are usually the leading causes of lag and they are entities and block updates. Hoppers and what people usually do with them contribute HUGE amounts of them with all the item sorting systems etc people usually make and just saying "well make them illegal" is not a good solution as structures are not easy to police as there is not a good way of tracking these things. Additionally there are exploititive reasons why hoppers are removed.

Additionally not mentioned here which I have thrown the idea around which is something we've never done is introduce the end. That content has been around for a long time and in recent updates has been fleshed out significantly. It's something we should try to take advantage of at some point.
Lets be honest if you give people the option to turn tnt off everyone will do it. I do disagree that TNT is a bad idea however I will say that our current implementation is not good. It mostly just encourages players to raid each other's bases when offline. As for your last point here that's an entirely pointless thing to implement as the tnt skills don't do damage and are only for breach and entry which all the castles have many entrances into.
I feel you're somewhat miss remembering here, Bastion did not have boss mobs at any point. It was something we were working on and designing but they didn't get implemented until 1 or 2 maps after that. Regardless there is unanimous agreement that the current state of dungeons is not good. However I disagree that bringing back overworld mobs as a replacement is a good exchange, as minecraft's spawning algorithms are garbage. As more players log in the number of mobs will seem thinner and thinner as it has always been in herocraft's past.
like the overworld the nether is mostly untouched there is still a vast amount of resources available there.
This is just a bad idea no offence. This will only serve to flood the market and make our current economic situation worse not to mention that you're not introducing soft build restrictions. Ontop of this regenerating that volume of terrain will require us to take the server down, download a copy of the current map (which is easily 20+ gigabytes) then open up the map in MC edit regenerate the terrain (which we use custom generation which MC edit won't have again this terrain won't be randomly seeded again it'll all be identical) this process will take about an hour or so, then re-upload the map to the server (which at my internet speeds would take in the ballpark of 11 ish hours.) after which you can then bring the server back up. Additionally strongholds aren't kept below layer 25 they can spawn anywhere below sea level so this idea won't even garuntee stronghold regeneration. You talk about giving the sandbox back to the player but in my opinion this idea works against that not for it.
This is something that can be easily done, there is no technical reason this cannot be done.
The problem with villagers and the reason they're unobtainable is because of weakness potions. An interaction between mythic mobs and heroes causes weakness potions to completely negate left click damage and even prevents hitting people entirely even just to knock them back. The problem is not villagers but the method of creating villagers, I wouldn't be against introducing methods to obtain villager eggs however creating them using vanilla mechanics is not pheasible currently.
Item costs are already in use again I feel you're very miss informed here. The only tier that doesn't require it is tier 1 because you don't have a town bank to deposit the items in order to create it in the first place.
Again feel you're somewhat miss informed again regarding chest shops. There are NO restrictions on what chest shops you can create as the plugin we use doesn't even let us restrict them in this manor. Crafting recipes etc could be relaxed and in regards to tools I don't think this is a bad idea.
I don't feel granting temporary buffs from the server for coin is a good idea, as 1 if we're talking potions buffs this takes away from alchemist
I don't believe this is a feature of our store front so this just isn't pheasible.
Firework style animations were removed because of the minecraft update which made fireworks damage players. This means that any time firework animations are triggered it dealt damage to players, most skills have particle effects to distinguish themselves from each other and we're limiting the volume of effects for lag reasons (player client lag not server)
You've got to remember that what we are is very different to what a lot of other servers are. Mechanically the things other larger servers offer are different from us thus the reason people play those servers may not be something that can be transplanted. However I do agree it is a good idea to look at your competition and see what they're doing and learn from what they do right as well as what they do wrong and attempt to improve based on this.
We're currently working on systems that will help with this. We have a new custom item system that is mostly complete. We can create the items, spawn them as well as randomly roll stats and values on them. Currently the main missing feature of this plugin is connecting it to our item upgrade system.

@Danda I appreciate you taking the time to respond, and as always, I appreciate your candor and opinion. I will say that with the wiki not up to date, it is difficult to tell what is currently implemented and what is not (e.g. chest shops available for everyone), so yes, in the things that you mentioned I may be misinformed about, I would agree.

Re: Bastion: I distinctly recall the first iteration of boss mobs when I had taken over the reigs of Ravenhold (formerly Castle Durotar) from Adrastos_Armor and spent countless hours terraforming the desert into a gigantic grassed lawn. Towards the end of that map's life, boss mobs and mobs with enchanted gear would spawn in the night time along with the other droves of mobs this was also when baby zombies were the scariest thing ever. lol Perhaps my memory is faulty. ;)

There will always be reasons why things cannot occur; I am inviting you and all of the HC staff to remove the reasonabilities and impossibilities and create Herocraft as a game not based on what can't occur, but rather on what @Kainzo, the staff, and the community want it to be. I am clear that the community does not want 20 players playing on a US holiday...there is gold just waiting to be discovered, and it isn't going to happen given the present state of Herocraft.

-yav

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Yavool I don't have the best memory and will be the first to admit given the detail you've given there you may be right :p

Additionally due to this being modded minecraft and not something of our own design there are limitations as to what is possible. Things that produce lag are almost entirely out of our reach short of rebuilding spigot ourselves (which we dont have the resources to do)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Yavool I don't have the best memory and will be the first to admit given the detail you've given there you may be right :p

Additionally due to this being modded minecraft and not something of our own design there are limitations as to what is possible. Things that produce lag are almost entirely out of our reach short of rebuilding spigot ourselves (which we dont have the resources to do)
@Danda I appreciate you taking the time to respond, and as always, I appreciate your candor and opinion. I will say that with the wiki not up to date, it is difficult to tell what is currently implemented and what is not (e.g. chest shops available for everyone), so yes, in the things that you mentioned I may be misinformed about, I would agree.

Re: Bastion: I distinctly recall the first iteration of boss mobs when I had taken over the reigs of Ravenhold (formerly Castle Durotar) from Adrastos_Armor and spent countless hours terraforming the desert into a gigantic grassed lawn. Towards the end of that map's life, boss mobs and mobs with enchanted gear would spawn in the night time along with the other droves of mobs this was also when baby zombies were the scariest thing ever. lol Perhaps my memory is faulty. ;)

There will always be reasons why things cannot occur; I am inviting you and all of the HC staff to remove the reasonabilities and impossibilities and create Herocraft as a game not based on what can't occur, but rather on what @Kainzo, the staff, and the community want it to be. I am clear that the community does not want 20 players playing on a US holiday...there is gold just waiting to be discovered, and it isn't going to happen given the present state of Herocraft.

-yav

I'm all for retrying some of the vanilla features... hoppers etc. If they lag we just have to yank them out again, thats all.

I think its important to go back to the basics and lift the limitations that Herocraft puts on for classes. Base game features should be free to everyone and the restrictions should come in for our custom code (global market, being restricted etc)

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Even at the start of the map the economy was as dead as it is now and we had 100+ people online at peak times consistantly for the first couple weeks. So I don't think you're right on the player count front.

Additionally it doesn't have to b the next patch, it's not config edits everything regarding that is handled in-game. It'd take me 10-20 mins to do.

I wasn't trying to say that more people= larger economy. But it'll defenitely be easier to create a large economy when there is a large consumer base.

I was thinking you could add it to next patch just to throw some more eye candy in for people considering playing herocraft. If you could implement it now to test my theory and still add it to update notes then there would be the same effect though.

Anyways I know you said you are considering it already but just as one last argument here's what I think our problem is:
1. Lower demand for items
2. High shop rent prices
3. Small consumer base

Thank you for considering my post.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Economy dead because i'll sum up in a few key points:
- Buying boosts gets you money from pot (artificially generated)
- Money (currency) then becomes worthless
- Items then become worthless
- Economy inflated as heck, everything worthless
- GG
Tip jar money comes from tips and votes, which are drastically reduced than in the past. The money is not created out of thin-air but is a pooling of the vote money. If we have a problem with votes giving currency, we should do away with it entirely and move to just vote crates only.

This is still a closed circuit system, tip jars dont start with coins, its only after they get a manual trigger does money come in.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Yes, tip money is just a transfer, just like welfare benefits or social security.

@Kainzo what would it take to implement some of the above changes? Any chance you can give the okey dokey on the duration of the Trade District rental durations, the vanilla Minecraft accessibility, and some of the ideas mentioned in this thread?

Much thanks,

-yav

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yes, tip money is just a transfer, just like welfare benefits or social security.

@Kainzo what would it take to implement some of the above changes? Any chance you can give the okey dokey on the duration of the Trade District rental durations, the vanilla Minecraft accessibility, and some of the ideas mentioned in this thread?

Much thanks,

-yav
All for it. It should all be changed and most should be easy to do.