• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

PreyArch

TNT
Nope, a really really big puppy lol. He was 80% wolf. I don't recall what the other half was. Beautiful all around :)
Yeah Thats A beautiful pup and you can really see that wolf in him you got any clue wht type of wolf?
on a side note in a month or so my friends mastiff is gonna have puppies and i get one im so excited its gonna be a tibetan mastiff, and great dane mix which is like my dream dog

Last edited:

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
1924401_10152236265432552_523807081_n.jpg

I'll let you guys guess which on is me.
Celler you dont look like you did when you were with @MsGigi

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah Thats A beautiful pup and you can really see that wolf in him you got any clue wht type of wolf?
on a side note in a month or so my friends mastiff is gonna have puppies and i get one im so excited its gonna
be a tibetan mastiff, and great dane mix which is like my dream dog
I watched one for a few says dude those things are huuuuuge

@Amgroma what's your tattoo say?

@Apherdite you should put tge vid of Kãįńżø proposing even though I bet 80% of HC saw it cuz some mod or admin gave a link

@SurvivalManZ it's funny cuz ik where pics of both Xanipher, kainzo, and apherditte are #DontWorryItWasLegal

Last edited by a moderator:

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
Celler you dont look like you did when you were with @MsGigi
When we were together, i had a different job that had a very relaxed disposition on 'dress code'. Where I work, I can't have longer hair, nor a goatee. The schedule has destroyed my night life as I have to be at work at like 2am or 6am...... so yea >.>

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
When we were together, i had a different job that had a very relaxed disposition on 'dress code'. Where I work, I can't have longer hair, nor a goatee. The schedule has destroyed my night life as I have to be at work at like 2am or 6am...... so yea >.>
NOOOOO :( Old cellar was so cool tho. Do you still talk to gigi at all cellar?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5

as far as goatees go, they were just giving you some helpful advice

Xhazed

Portal
I have seen jup he looks like a typical person that lives in a place that snows and plays hockey is white and shoots birds for no reason