• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
-Hawk Talk-

Out of curiosity, what kind of music do you listen to?
Good advice, I use Got2be gel, just standard consumer stuff from the drug store. I can get it up nearly instantly with a fan or freezing spray, but then when you touch my hair it feels like gel, and I prefer to have my hair feel like hair. I'll check out that stuff tho.
I like the airy spikes, next time I weave lights into them I'll post a pic. That always goes over well at raves etc.

I don't like music much, but the Dead Kennedys are my punk.

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
Pictureofme1_zpsc263061d.png

The Almighty Pietro #1
My mental picture was way off what you look like lol

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Good advice, I use Got2be gel, just standard consumer stuff from the drug store. I can get it up nearly instantly with a fan or freezing spray, but then when you touch my hair it feels like gel, and I prefer to have my hair feel like hair. I'll check out that stuff tho.
I like the airy spikes, next time I weave lights into them I'll post a pic. That always goes over well at raves etc.

I don't like music much, but the Dead Kennedys are my punk.

We can be friends again.

nikki3point0

Legacy Supporter 3
SelfiesRUs.jpg
ALL THE FILTERS.
Not really. I wish I wasn't so pale that when the sun shines on half my face, (and then contrast le photo) half my lips DISAPPEAR.
Oh well.
My face as of a few days ago.
o/

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I do too, but many people hate on it lol
I can't understand why people would hate on it. It's one of my favorites :p
View attachment 9685
ALL THE FILTERS.
Not really. I wish I wasn't so pale that when the sun shines on half my face, (and then contrast le photo) half my lips DISAPPEAR.
Oh well.
My face as of a few days ago.
o/
oh and nice hat

Edit: 2500 posts now :eek: I've been here too long.

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Corona? Might as well drink Michelov Ultra like a older-than-50 american international football mom. Heh.
It IS good with a lime slice. And the damn ad-men have hammered that Lime into my brain, so I never drink Corona without one.

Lagunitas is my preferred beer but for my weaker taste I do like Rolling Rock/the Budweiser family.