• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
How to 360 noscope anything, with illustrations by Dr Seuss.

Step A) Get a video of what you want to noscope
Step 2) Download Sony Vegas, only 6 million dollars on ebay.
Step 6) Get intervention green screen footage and add it onto your clip
Step 4) Add lots of dubstep, kids screaming and random trademark logos in the background
Step 7) HAPPY FEET, WOMBO COMBO!
Step 3) ???
Step 420) Profit! You're now a certified fazeclan noscoper, drowning in doritos and mountain dew sponsorships.

You're welcome.

You forgot Step -1: Mum get the camera!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Been a while since I've posted here, but after my latest trip to the MN Renaissance Festival, I couldn't help it! Plus, this is one of the very few times I've ever actually "showed my face"
10606045_10203919460921280_299359295472981049_n.jpg

10622949_10203919461081284_1753813823815549915_n.jpg

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Been a while since I've posted here, but after my latest trip to the MN Renaissance Festival, I couldn't help it! Plus, this is one of the very few times I've ever actually "showed my face"

Where did you get all that? Looks awesome!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Where did you get all that? Looks awesome!

OH LORD HERE WE GO!!!

Starting from (literally) the ground up...

The boots, armor and leg padding are all of armstreet.com, custom fitted to my body.

The belt and sword are from Strongblade- and are both in desperate need of replacement. I can't recommend them any more. My Gambeson (under the chainmail) is also from them, but I had to get half of it remade/retailored to fit my arms

The hauberk (chainmail) is from the GDFB line, wedge riveted 60" is about 25 pounds and is from Kult of Athena. Sadly I couldn't convince them to rename to "Cult of Aphrodite".

The surcoat is from I don't fucking remember any more, shit's old. :p

The gauntlets are from armorvenue.com, and are usually my favorite piece!

The arms and pauldrons, lastly, are both from Windlass steelcraft's German Gothic line. I am not at all historically accurate, but I settle for looking like a badass.

All told, it's about 60 pounds of hell, after 6 hours at the fest. So totally worth it.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4

Oh my god... that's it! The sword from the dream!

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
OH LORD HERE WE GO!!!

Starting from (literally) the ground up...

The boots, armor and leg padding are all of armstreet.com, custom fitted to my body.

The belt and sword are from Strongblade- and are both in desperate need of replacement. I can't recommend them any more. My Gambeson (under the chainmail) is also from them, but I had to get half of it remade/retailored to fit my arms

The hauberk (chainmail) is from the GDFB line, wedge riveted 60" is about 25 pounds and is from Kult of Athena. Sadly I couldn't convince them to rename to "Cult of Aphrodite".

The surcoat is from I don't fucking remember any more, shit's old. :p

The gauntlets are from armorvenue.com, and are usually my favorite piece!

The arms and pauldrons, lastly, are both from Windlass steelcraft's German Gothic line. I am not at all historically accurate, but I settle for looking like a badass.

All told, it's about 60 pounds of hell, after 6 hours at the fest. So totally worth it.
HA, NERDDDDD

Lol nah JK looks pretty sick

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
@Aerokii might I recommend checking out Sabersmith for a replacement sword. Last I knew the website was out of date and back ordered all to hell. However, you can view, handle, and play with all their wares at a renaissance festival near you. Not everyone is a fan of their blade since they are not folded steel however I can speak for their quality having owned one for close to 10years now and using it for reenactments. Just be sure that if you do reenactments a that you dull the blade first as they are sold sharpened and designed for live steel combat. If you have any other questions about their goods feel free to ask! I am a big fan of their weapons versus other reproduction pieces.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
@Aerokii might I recommend checking out Sabersmith for a replacement sword. Last I knew the website was out of date and back ordered all to hell. However, you can view, handle, and play with all their wares at a renaissance festival near you. Not everyone is a fan of their blade since they are not folded steel however I can speak for their quality having owned one for close to 10years now and using it for reenactments. Just be sure that if you do reenactments a that you dull the blade first as they are sold sharpened and designed for live steel combat. If you have any other questions about their goods feel free to ask! I am a big fan of their weapons versus other reproduction pieces.

Hey, great post and thanks! I'm actually quite familiar with their work, and just last year purchased a LOVELY dagger from them. They do good work indeed, and are right alongside BKS, VA and Albion for my next purchase. Ever handled many of those?