• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show off your battlestation

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
The one thing I don't get is why you would need more than one screen to look at while gaming. I mean, I've heard of multi-tasking, but this is going a bit too far.

For me it's mostly work related. I do a lot of development stuff both professionally and for HC. So I have like SSH sessions on one monitor, IRC on another, IDE on another, Web Browser in another, and Programming Docs on another.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
For me it's mostly work related. I do a lot of development stuff both professionally and for HC. So I have like SSH sessions on one monitor, IRC on another, IDE on another, Web Browser in another, and Programming Docs on another.
Wow! Multitask Lvl MAX XD

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Dis my babygurl I built in November <3
G3cG4yc.jpg

E2HJupb.jpg

Covered my PSU in carbon fibre
3IQfPwm.jpg

Bonus: Parts before building
DuNPCV2.jpg

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@TheYeti I think my pictures out grainy-fy yours.

x3 23" ASUS LED Monitors
x1 craptop that I threw on for jokes
x1 7" 2013 Nexus 7

JYrESja.jpg

My Baby
j4GON7E.jpg

Can you tell I like Gundam?
9DzcfNh.jpg
I like the crotch cooler you have under the desk, very necessary.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I just linked both of my computers/monitors with 1 Keyboard and 1 Mouse using a program called Synergy. Will post a pic later once I've cleaned up all of the wiring and situated my towers.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
I just linked both of my computers/monitors with 1 Keyboard and 1 Mouse using a program called Synergy. Will post a pic later once I've cleaned up all of the wiring and situated my towers.

My setup actually uses Synergy to control all three computers. I just have the keyboards/mice on the desk just in case. And because sometimes you need to do shit on multiple computers at the same exact time and it's just faster.