• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show off your battlestation

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
The one thing I don't get is why you would need more than one screen to look at while gaming. I mean, I've heard of multi-tasking, but this is going a bit too far.

For me it's mostly work related. I do a lot of development stuff both professionally and for HC. So I have like SSH sessions on one monitor, IRC on another, IDE on another, Web Browser in another, and Programming Docs on another.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Dis my babygurl I built in November <3
G3cG4yc.jpg

E2HJupb.jpg

Covered my PSU in carbon fibre
3IQfPwm.jpg

Bonus: Parts before building
DuNPCV2.jpg

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@TheYeti I think my pictures out grainy-fy yours.

x3 23" ASUS LED Monitors
x1 craptop that I threw on for jokes
x1 7" 2013 Nexus 7

JYrESja.jpg

My Baby
j4GON7E.jpg

Can you tell I like Gundam?
9DzcfNh.jpg
I like the crotch cooler you have under the desk, very necessary.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I just linked both of my computers/monitors with 1 Keyboard and 1 Mouse using a program called Synergy. Will post a pic later once I've cleaned up all of the wiring and situated my towers.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
I just linked both of my computers/monitors with 1 Keyboard and 1 Mouse using a program called Synergy. Will post a pic later once I've cleaned up all of the wiring and situated my towers.

My setup actually uses Synergy to control all three computers. I just have the keyboards/mice on the desk just in case. And because sometimes you need to do shit on multiple computers at the same exact time and it's just faster.