• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show off your battlestation

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
So I'm kinda curious what everyones battlestation looks like. So show yours off. I will go ahead and start. ( @yeelowsnow I got rid of the massive CRT's as you can see ) And yes, there are 5 screens in there. One is a smaller 7" tablet that is being hidden by my tower that acts as an external screen so I can read and stuff on it.

jL3R5Yf.jpg

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
So I'm kinda curious what everyones battlestation looks like. So show yours off. I will go ahead and start. ( @yeelowsnow I got rid of the massive CRT's as you can see ) And yes, there are 5 screens in there. One is a smaller 7" tablet that is being hidden by my tower that acts as an external screen so I can read and stuff on it.

jL3R5Yf.jpg
... Holly cow... that looks freaking awesome! :D I WANT IT >.< Well most of it!

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Ok I'll try this XD

nve6us.png

Ok! Here is what is I use in my battlestation ( Which for today was my Dinning Room table XD cause Its portable )

1# My Wacom Tablet that is awesome for drawing ( Even though I am pretty bad at it XD )
2# My Computer which I love XD ( Even though its Windows 8 T_T )
3# That is my Portable Hardrive which I constantly use cause its awesome :D
4# Thats my Wireless Keyboard which I sometimes use
5# My Wireless mouse which I am STILL having trouble getting used too
6# If you look really close, you can see a bluetooth adapter...
Also if you look under my Keyboard you can see my headphones which I never use XD

Come on people! I wanna see more of these :D

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

jL3R5Yf.jpg
Also I just noticed, nice Mic in the upper right hand corner! It looks really good :D

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
Also I just noticed, nice Mic in the upper right hand corner! It looks really good :D

Yea, it's a $300 studio quality cardoid condenser mic that I don't ever really use unless I'm recording something. Otherwise my wireless headphones hang from it when I'm not using it/they are charging.