• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
In the RPG part of the server, at 12:30, Eastern-standard time, I bought 22 Soul Fuses. I then went and got my crystal and blaze rod and tried to create a Blessed Blaze Rod. But when I clicked the prismarine shard, it disappeared and didn't come back, not even when I disconnected. I tried making a set item twice and the same thing happened. So in all I have wasted about 1200c. Pleas help!

Signed: JerCoolDude

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
In the RPG part of the server, at 12:30, Eastern-standard time, I bought 22 Soul Fuses. I then went and got my crystal and blaze rod and tried to create a Blessed Blaze Rod. But when I clicked the prismarine shard, it disappeared and didn't come back, not even when I disconnected. I tried making a set item twice and the same thing happened. So in all I have wasted about 1200c. Pleas help!

Signed: JerCoolDude
Found the problem, will be fixed shortly.

ChiWings

Wood
12:10 PST, Same problem, 540c worth of soul fuses first time, blessed set. DIDN't WORK. Second time 60c of soul fuses dusk bane set, DIDNT WORK. Fix and refund, Im begging you....... CowLegs used the broken system two on a prismatic bow and guess what? His 180c worth of soul fuses was wasted. FIX THIS ;-;

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
12:10 PST, Same problem, 540c worth of soul fuses first time, blessed set. DIDN't WORK. Second time 60c of soul fuses dusk bane set, DIDNT WORK. Fix and refund, Im begging you....... CowLegs used the broken system two on a prismatic bow and guess what? His 180c worth of soul fuses was wasted. FIX THIS ;-;
Hmmm, then something else is wrong, i found a problem with the blessedblazerodt3 but thats it, ill get to the bottom of this. DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE CUSTOM ITEMS UNTIL THEN.

i dont know the time or date, but once i tried creating prismarine boots, and they didnt work. It just made the crystal dissapear. I can safely say, for me at least, that this hasnt happened with any other crystal