• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[RoL][Hamlet] Silvermede {Recruiting}

Bluenapalm777

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: bluenapalm777
Age 20
How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Far to much.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Bezerker
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Because why not. Might as well pick a side to draw blood for.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: If Needed.
Do you like to: Pvp
Previous towns?: None
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy long walks on moonlit beaches and painting walls with the blood of my enemys.
Will you obey our town rules?:
Yep as long as I get to murder people.

Last edited:

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: xoiyoyoxoi
Age 17
How long have you been whitelisted?: About a year and 5 months.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Just getting back into it, so I'll be starting to play more weekly.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Runeblade/Farmer
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Need a town to join, not going to try and play this alone. Also It looks like a nice place to start my new life.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: I can, but I use Skype most of the time.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Build/Farm/Train. I like to PvP, but I don't really go looking for it.
Previous towns?: This map? None. Last map? co-owned Aurora.
Tell us about yourself: I love to play Minecraft, and play Herocraft for the economy mostly. I Play a lot of League of Legends. All around I'm a good manbearpig, and helpful to projects.
Will you obey our town rules?: No problem.

MTN_D3W

Wood
Someone put two furnaces where my recall spot is next to the wall of the building can someone please remove it because it wont even let me conncect to the server now :((((

Condemned

Iron
In-game name: condemned
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 19
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since the start of 2013.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 2-4 hours a day, depending on University load
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Necromancer, Runesmith
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Seems like a great community that i'd love to be a part of.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Sure thing. I have my own server too, if ever you need a backup too.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Train/PVP. Admittedly i'm not the best builder, but I can certainly still help out with town projects.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Computing Student from Australia, 1 year into my course and enjoying it so far. Aside from that I like videogames and alcohol
Will you obey our town rules?: Sure thing

UnholyGuy

Dirt
In-game name: UnholyGuy
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 19
How long have you been whitelisted?: A week, a week and a half?
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 3-4 hours a day depending on what needs to be done/built
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Berserker & Miner
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Seems like a great community. One that I'd like to be a part of.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: I am and I do, almost daily.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP not so much, but I love to build, farming can be fun and training is fun with a friend.
Tell us about yourself: Just a laid back guy, out of school and pretty chill. Fairly good at building too.
Will you obey our town rules?: I shall obey.

Kusugari

Coal
In-game name:Kusugari
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 18 ( I'm legal ladies ;))
How long have you been whitelisted?: Several months, started during the summer.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: A few hours, usually. Cuts too much into my wanking time.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Class: Either Runeblade or Ranger; Profession: Farmer most likely.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Being perfectly honest? Protection and free housing. I'm looking for an area where I can be safe, have backup, and be free to build my house as I please. I sometimes wander, and I want a safe haven to come back to. If you need me to go sell goods or bring things back to spawn to sell. I get easily amused and distrac- oh my god, this computer screen IS GLOWING!-ted at times.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: I don't have it. I have Mumble though. I know no one cares but I thought I'd mention it...
Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I like a bit of PVE, some building, and I find farming somewhat relaxing.
Previous towns?: Newerth, Mineris.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a millionaire playboy philanthropist who travels the world aboard a plane running on the tears and blood of my slaves who work in my internet mine giving me raw data to surf whenever we land. My spare time is spent playing minecraft with peasants, curing deadly diseases, created evolved forms of that disease, then releasing it into the wild for my team of scientists to fix for me later, as well as playing a few videogames, executing one of my slaves should I die (life for a life, you know?) then complaining why the game is so hard and killing one of the developers. Needless to say, the creators of Dark Souls have done everything they can to keep me away from their game. Then, when I'm done, I go to sleep next to my many trophy wives as they beg me for sex, me being so attractive, rich, and humble. Oh, and I may be a bit of a compulsive liar.
In all seriousness, I'm your average middle class white boy using his mother's internet in his spare time that he should be getting a job. My father is so proud. As you can tell, I have a pretty weird sense of humour, though I avoid my dark humour because that part of me knows no bounds and I'll end up offending everyone on the planet at least once if I am let loose with my jokes.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course. I'm no lawbreaker. I'm just extremely unstable.

Alexrider530

Stone
In-game name:
How long have you been whitelisted?: around a year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Around a few hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Class: Whatever we need in the town. I would prefer Dragoon or Pyromancer
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Because my frined DOuble_duty said it was a great town And I want to grow with you.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I like to PvP, Farm, and Train
Previous towns?: I was never in a town before but on the previous map I was in a guild with 4 other people
Tell us about yourself: I am a responsible person who wants to play herocraft to have fun, and defeat other towns in pvp
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

superg610

Wood
Superg610's Application

In-game name: Superg610
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since summer 2013
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Not very much, but I am beginning to play more.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Ninja / Smith
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: To have teammates, a place to live, and to enrich my HeroCraft experience
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Possibly, although I never have
Do you like to: I like to build, PVP, raid, farm, design, mine
Tell us about yourself: I've been a long time minecraft player and have enjoyed every moment spent playing. I'm pretty laid back and I just love having a good time.
Will you obey our town rules?: Absolutely!

YooIsC

Wood
In-game name:YooIsC
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 24
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since June of 2013
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Several hours a day. I am very active.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: I plan on being Dreadknight and possibly Enchanter. But I can go whatever the town needs most.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Seems like a great community that is making a name in the PvP scene. I'd love to contribute to the greatness that is Silvermede
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP, Train.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 24, I am from Texas, I've played Minecraft for quite a long time. I'd love to join a town to enhance the fun of Herocraft.
Will you obey our town rules?: Definitely.

Voylin

Coal
In-game name: 0arfix0
Age: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/0arfix0-application-for-being-whitelisted.30510/#post-270593
How long have you been whitelisted?: Almost a year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: a couple of hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Necromancer - farmer
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: To get a safe home area where i feel safe and can live in peace :p (until a war starts and i need to kill the enemy's XD)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Building, farming and training
Previous towns?: Belegost, Demonswood
Tell us about yourself: I'm a talk active person :p and I am always willing to help (when i got time :p)
Will you obey our town rules?: Why not? they seem legit :p