• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[RoL][Hamlet] Silvermede {Recruiting}

In-game name: Bobby848
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 19
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since April
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I go on weekdays for 5-30 minutes each day and 1-2 hours on weekends.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: I plan on becoming an berserker and an miner.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Mostly because that the township seems like a friendly one. I also like how i don't need to pay a tax (I will hower donate).
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes and skype, if needed.
Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I like to mine and train.
Previous towns?: I was in one town back in the old map but i don't remember the name.
Tell us about yourself: I am a relaxed person... I think. Outside of minecraft i usually play sports such as running track and swimming and love to socialize.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yup.

IGN: spacevikingguy (but I'm a girl)
I was whitelisted earlier today.
I might become a ranger or bard, I'd prefer to just be useful. For crafting, I plan on going after blacksmith, or engineer.
Why did you want to join: I really like building my own house. I also like new places that I can help make.
I can't use teamspeak.
I like PVE, Building, some (just some) PVP, and I love RP! Roleplay everywhere!
I tried to join a town, but it ended up just being a troll town.
I like to roleplay a lot. If I can't roleplay I eventually get depressive, lonely, and then leave. I don't mind a lack of rp if players are active. I like to make medieval homes, with stone supports and wood+plaster walls. I prefer spruce over other woods, and I'm using minidokucraft for a texture pack. I replace some of the armor textures.

In-game name: Dragons_Dread
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 14 (contacted xenmai via in game chat)
How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 day
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 1-2 hours
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Caster/Necromancer or Ranger
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I am a dedicated player looking to join a town.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Very rarely.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Farm/Train
Previous towns?: None.
Tell us about yourself: More survivalist than creative, I am experienced in Minecraft and in survival servers.
Will you obey our town rules?:yes

marklar909

Stone
In-game name: marklar909
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 29
How long have you been whitelisted?: Less than one week
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 1-3Hours per day (I have been logging in at least once per day)
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: I am thinking wizard enchanter
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: The attitude and the philosophy on this township concerning how the game should be played appealed to me greatly and seemed pretty congruent with how I have preferred to play
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Not at the moment, no
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Build/Farm/Other(Not much experience with pvp but willing to learn)
Previous towns?: None
Tell us about yourself: I have almost 3 years experience of playing minecraft in single player and have just recently began dabbling into multiplayer over the last few weeks. I know this is a bit unusual. I have enjoyed building and adventuring solo, but I would like to try to become active in the community and see if playing multiplayer suits me!
Will you obey our town rules?:
Yes, of course

Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 19
How long have you been whitelisted?: Roughly 3 days.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I'm on frequently but at odd hours. More of a start gaming around midnight, play till dawn type of guy.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Paladin, as I strive to become the best tank possible, and already am an alchemist.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Having read the responses to other players applications, I see clearly that the leader is passionate about taking care of his town. Being a former guild leader in an older MMO, I have a lot of respect for people with a drive to make sure they have quality and happy players. I wish to lend a hand in this endeavor, as well as enjoy the game better myself. Joining here knocks out two birds with one stone.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, also able to use Skype or Ventrilo.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP, Farm, Train, and Mine.
Previous towns?: None
Tell us about yourself: As I stated earlier, I have previous leadership experience, and while I may be newer to this server, I have been playing Minecraft since the Alpha days, so I know my around and learn quickly. Am a good teacher, and an old Factions player, so skill at PvP had to come to me quick. In the MMo, I was the guild's Main Tank, and can very easily get a good grasp on tanking in this game.
Will you obey our town rules?: It goes without saying :)

Arkadmus

Glowing Redstone
In-game name:Arkadmus
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 14.
How long have you been whitelisted?: Rougly 4 days now.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: About 1-2 hours a day on weekdays, and about 2-4 on weekends.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: A Dragoon Runesmith.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:Krayte_XIII says its a cool group of people and ive been really needing a place to store my stuff for a while now.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:Yes, however my mic is broken atm.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.) PvP, Build, Explore.
Previous towns?:None.
Tell us about yourself: Im more or less just a regular Minecraft player, been playing since Beta 1.7.3, like to think of myself as decently skilled.
Will you obey our town rules?:Yes.

Last edited:

Edenios

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: GamerTimeUS
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.):16 my account age says 15 because my created my account on this website for me and whitelist me; thinking it would be funny.
How long have you been whitelisted?: September/October
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 8-12 per week
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Merchant/Ranger
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want to join Silvermade because all the other towns I've joined didn't live up to their name so im looking for one who can and this one seemed legit.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: No, but I can use skype
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Build/Farm
Previous towns?: PortRoyal
Tell us about yourself: I'm generous person, when I build something I make sure I gets done right, I don't quit on things, I love talking to people and I usually get online each day.
Will you obey our town rules?:Yes I will obey.

Ren

Wood
In-game name: Kodaker
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 16
How long have you been whitelisted?: about a week now
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: not to much but I think once I get into a town i will start playing more often.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: I am still a beginner so I do not have a class or prof yet but I was planing on being a paladin and a smith when I get to the up to the right level
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I am just looking for a nice town that gives a mix of everything from epic pvp to peaceful building and mining
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I very much like pvp, building, and mining
Previous towns?: none
Tell us about yourself: I am one of those people who will get bored fast if not doing something so I like to take even the strangest of jobs and I like talking to other people as much as possible makes be feel like I am apart of something big.
Will you obey our town rules?:
Yes I will follow them as much as possible. :)

Last edited: