• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[RoL][Hamlet] Silvermede {Recruiting}

Lucieus

Wood
n-game name: Lucieus
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 18
How long have you been whitelisted?: for a year i think im not sure been a very long time
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: some time, i just on and off a lot of times
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Some kind of Wizard / enchanter
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Well i want to play in a town that is currently active and wants to pvp and pillage some towns
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I like them all basically
Previous towns?: cant remember, as i said long time, but i helped form one
Tell us about yourself: Well i live in denmark im 18 im playing all kinds of games but want to jump into mincraft again, i play on the team liquid server aswell.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes i will.

vlad

Wood
In-game name:Vlad493
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.):20
How long have you been whitelisted?:1 day
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?:1-2 hours everyday
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?:mason or runesmith
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:saw it u guys were recruting
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:yes but dont have a mic
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.):Build
Previous towns?:none
Tell us about yourself:i am learning computer engineering at the university and like to read a lot except my time on pc
Will you obey our town rules?:yep

MTN_D3W

Wood
In-game name: MTN_D3W
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 18
How long have you been whitelisted?: awhile now
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: a couple days a week
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Farmer
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want a nice safe place to live
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): YEs
Previous towns?: i forgot the name of it
Tell us about yourself: Im a college student who has limited free time and i play
Will you obey our town rules? Yes

Trevor520599

Stone
☾ Application ☽

In-game name:Trevor520599
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.):15
How long have you been whitelisted?:Less than a year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?:A couple hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?:A Farmer/Ranger but farmer is debatable
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:I want to get involved in a community of people, and Silvermede seems like a good place to do that
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:Yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I like to farm and mine, I am also good at PVP though I prefer to keep to myself
Previous towns?: Not on Herocraft, my gild thing never become a town, It was only in existence for e less than a month
Tell us about yourself: I get easily obsessed with things, I'm very loyal and trustworthy. I always do what i can for the greater good.
Will you obey our town rules?:
Of course I will obey all the rules.

joeyyy

Stone
In-game name: joeyyy
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 19 years old
How long have you been whitelisted?: I have been whitelisted for a few months now, I started playing in Bastion during the part in which it had started to decline. I recently came back for the new map.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I play often, I have school and work, but I come online at least once a day.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: I plan to be a Necromancer, and a farmer.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I really like the way it looks like it will be set up. I honestly love being able to have my own plot too.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: I'm on it right now :)
Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I enjoy all the aspects of Minecraft, however I enjoy most being in a town where I feel like I can contribute something. I enjoy building fortress walls to keep enemies out, creating farms for town supplies, making towers to watch for oncoming enemies, and make a pretty little house to call home.
Previous towns?: I only lived in one other town named Altum.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play PC games and listen to music, I'm a computer science major at a CSU, and I love to make new friends. :)
Will you obey our town rules?: I will definitely obey the rules, it is your town and I will respect the rules and abide by them.

Denori

Stone
In-game name: Denori
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.):24
How long have you been whitelisted?: A while(yearish, played a bit, coming back to play now)
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: An hour a day projected
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Ranger
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want to join a city accepting newbies
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yea
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PVP/Build/Farm
Previous towns?: One in the day, Alexandria
Tell us about yourself: I like playing games, I have a son and wife
Will you obey our town rules?:
Yes

bmangt

Coal
In-game name: bmangt
Age 16. 17 in january
How long have you been whitelisted?: a little over a year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: about 3 months but that was a while ago and recently about a week
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: class: ranger prof: miner
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: to help as much as i can and hangout with my friends
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Do you like to:
i like to train and mine
Previous towns?: none
Tell us about yourself: not much to tell i play league of legends have played mc for around 3 years and like school
Will you obey our town rules?: yes

nastala

Gold
In-game name:
How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: from the time i get home to the time i go to bed so around 9 hours
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: enchanter/alchemist and runeblade
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: in ever rpg game there are players called solo players then you have guild player i want to join because i belive i can make this guild to the top of the ranks
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: anytime anywhere
Do you like to:
Pvp train hunt mine farm and build also great with stealth and scouting
Previous towns?: none
Tell us about yourself: i am 16 in irl i am training to master sword arts im taking courses in dj school im an A honor student also i dedicated my life to furrys and magic my religion is thetonic i inlisted in the military for marine stealth core and i forge weapons out of anything you can image
Will you obey our town rules?: i agree to all terms and rules of the town

• Obey the server rules.
    • You must be over 16 years old to join Silvermede! Sorry!
    • No griefing.
    • Remain an active member of the town. Inactivity will result in removal.
    • Respect other citizens. Do not steal from or attack them.
    • Obey the council.
    • Do not build within the town without permission from the council.
    • Help those who need it.
    • Encourage your friends and others you trust to join Silvermede.
    • If you will be inactive for any extended period of time, let a manager know beforehand or you are liable to be removed.

Last edited:

koen31

TNT
@nastala Declined. Your whitelist age was 14 in march of 2013, which was not 2 years ago so you cannot be 16 years old.

Mikeall159

Stone
How long have you been whitelisted: 1 year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft: 3-7 pacific Time,3 hour at lease
What class and profession do you plan on becoming? :Archer,engineer
Why do you want to join Silvermede? :to be with my buddy
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: No
Do you like to :Mine,Rpg(time to time),rain,be with people
Previous towns?: No
Tell us about yourself: join Herocraft last year forced by A friend,unfortunately he doesn't
play anymore.
Will you obey our town rules?:eek:f course,Absolutely

n-game name: jonathanbak
Age 14
How long have you been whitelisted?: sense july or june
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: everyday almost
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: runblade or ranger / enchanter or miner
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: i want to join
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: no
Do you like to:
train and mine pvp when higher lvl
Previous towns?:cant remember names
Tell us about yourself: played in rp.gazamo.com and gotpvp.com and many others
Will you obey our town rules?: yes

koen31

TNT
@Jonathanbak My apologies man, but the town is 16 years or older, I wish you luck in finding another town though try looking for towns in /ch re. You can try to join New Camelot.

Grimcen

Gold
In-game name: grimcen
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 20
How long have you been whitelisted?: about 3 or 4 months ago
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?:about 2 to 3 hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?:im still not sure how this new Hero's system works but im most likely
going to go with a warrior type class with weaponsmith
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Sounds like it would be fun,and i'm looking for a mature town to be in.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:yes i do but not past 9 est also have my own ts3 server
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.):i like to build, farm, craft, and pvp i love defending against
raids.
Previous towns?:I was in a town here for a short time but i had to take a break for a while, and i guess i was removed
for inactivity. Though the reason i had to take a leave from the game is over with now, plus im a subcriber, so i plan
on playing alot!
Tell us about yourself: im a musician, and an fanatic for sandbox games. other then that im pretty boring :)
Will you obey our town rules? Sure and if needed i can help enforce them!