• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[RoL][Hamlet] Silvermede {Recruiting}

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: HojoBear
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 17
How long have you been whitelisted?: I've been whitelisted for I think 2 years now. I played for a year with some friends, and have taken a long hiatus. I want to get back into the game, and Silvermede seems like a great group of people to help me do that.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Depends on my workload, but I could spend anywhere from 2 to 20 hours a week.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Before, I was a level 50 Ninja, so I want to do something other than rogue, Probably warrior, but I could also do caster.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want to join Silvermede because it seems like a well-run town with mature, serious members. I have played herocraft before and know the importance of strong towns in the latter stages of the game. I hope to contribute to Silvermede and make it the go-to town full of great members!
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, but not very often. People are in my room a lot, and it would get frustrating to talk to me and vice versa.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Since I am just getting back into the game, everything is interesting. But from prior experience, I know I like to Build and Train.
Previous towns?: Back a year ago, I was a part of Killuminati for a while, then branched off and made my own town with another group of people. Our guild name was Seattle's Finest Crafters.
Tell us about yourself: I'm HojoBear, from Seattle. I go to school in California, and I'm having a blast. Minecraft is a game for me that never gets tiring; its fun forever! I like to chat around and think of myself as a friendly guy.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course.

IllusionOfHatred

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: illusionOfHatred.
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 21.
How long have you been whitelisted?: Under a month.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Under a month.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Druid & Engineer.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Seems like a good town & community.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Build, farm.
Previous towns?: Not from this server.
Tell us about yourself: i love to build and work with redstone.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes.

koen31

TNT
Removed the one post. next time please report it so we know exactly which post it is.

Thanks!
Umbra down rated my post so now it is hidden. I hope those who did it will have their privileges taken away. Please do what you can to fix it :/.

In-game name: spamfajitas
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 22
How long have you been whitelisted?: Probably sometime around when I created this account, so January-ish of 2012? Not entirely sure.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Just getting back into everything to do with Minecraft after a long break, so probably 3-4ish days a week, ~1hr/day.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Probably something from the Caster branch, and Engineer sounds pretty interesting.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: It's pretty lonely in my noob hovel, and I'd like to join up with some awesome people.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Probably. The only trouble would be finding a suitable mic.
Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Build/Farm. PvP is all right, I just prefer the other two more.
Previous towns?: Nada
Tell us about yourself: Just another minecrafter coming in from the cold expanse of the server list. It's been a while since I've seriously played minecraft, but I think I've still got everything down. I have a fair amount of free time to allot to this, so I'm not too worried about that. Just an average guy, I guess? Redstone, though. Redstone confuses and slightly scares me.
Will you obey our town rules?: Absolutely. Without a doubt. Yes.

In-game name: warriors4ever
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 18
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since Sept 6th, so over a month by a little.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: About 3 or 4 hours a day.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Not sure about class, likely a Ranger, Necro, Wizard, or, I dunno. Profession, likely Runesmith or Engineer.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I'm looking for allies, and to test things out.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): All.
Previous towns?: Braavos.
Tell us about yourself: I'd like to test out this town, as I don't like to fully commit until I know what I'm getting into, as most people do.
Will you obey our town rules?: Naturally.

Vydaera

Stone
In-game name: Vydaera
How long have you been whitelisted?: Maybe like a year? I played for a week a while ago, but haven't played since. I just started playing again since the new map (Haven)
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?:
Since I started playing again, I play about 4 hours a day (when I have days off maybe more than that)
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?:
I plan to become a Runeblade Smith! I want to be able to make awesome swords and name them! I have a friend who might become an Enchanter so we could stand to make a lot of money together.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:
Last time I played Herocraft, I left because I got bored of getting ganked repeatedly. Now that everyone is starting fresh, I have a chance to level up while everyone else isn't super overpowered compared to me. Also, the town I wanted to join kinda fell apart and never really started, so that was a huge bummer.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:
Yes! I have TS3 installed and use it regularly.
Do you like to: I like PvP, but not random ganking. I believe in giving people a fair fight, and I don't attack people who obviously don't want to fight me. I also enjoy building things on large scale like castles, fortresses, city walls, mazes, and dungeons. I like crafting and wouldn't mind setting up a Blacksmith's shop in the town.
Previous towns?: None.
Tell us about yourself:
I am a gamer who loves RPGs, Minecraft, and creating a community online. I was a Moderator for about 6 months on a popular Minecraft server that ran MCMMO, among other plugins. I tend to teach others what I know, and I try to be patient and helpful with guildies/clanmates/neighbors. I enjoy cooking, tabletop gaming, and game design when I'm not online. I work 2 part-time jobs so my schedule is a little crazy, but still managable.
Will you obey our town rules?:
Absolutely. Society falls apart without law-abiding citizens.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
@Vydaera Accepted! Get with me in-game for town info!
Vydaera was caught stealing from Camelot last night. Not sure how Xexo wants to handle him, but I don't think anything valuable was taken, just make sure he doesn't do it now that he's in SM

Vydaera

Stone
Vydaera was caught stealing from Camelot last night. Not sure how Xexo wants to handle him, but I don't think anything valuable was taken, just make sure he doesn't do it now that he's in SM

Yeah I was still new to the server and was just looking around. Found an awesome looking castle and asked in local if anyone was around. Nobody replied so I went in and had a look around. I was poking around in chests, but I didn't take anything. When someone appeared and charged me with an Iron Sword I got outta there. I wasn't really given a chance to explain that I was just exploring, but I don't take offense at people defending their own homes.

As I said before I didn't take anything and I got away without being killed, so no harm done.

In-game name: EnvyingOyster
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 23
How long have you been whitelisted?: not sure maybe a week
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?:Not much to be on for so i don't know how much i ll be on for ill find out if its worth it ^^
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?:Still not sure i am thinking maybe mage and i am thinking alchemist scribe and one more
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:I was asked to put in an app i am just looking for a home that makes playing the server worthwhile its boring alone.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:No i do not use any thing like that i don't like it
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.):Build farm other
Previous towns?:none
Tell us about yourself:Not much at all about me I am nice and expeect the same of otherws
Will you obey our town rules?:eek:f course why break them :/

OrdinaryDani

Stone
In-game name: OrdinaryDani
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 21
How long have you been whitelisted?: 3 days or so
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I've been off and on since I got whitelisted. Not played much yet, but I do plan to poke around a bit more once I make a few friends to play with. :)
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Ranger, and probably a farmer
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I only know one other person who plays on this server, so I tend to get bored when he's not on to play with. I'd like to make some friends to brighten things up and go adventuring with, plus I like the idea of the safety from errant pvpers being part of a town would provide.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: yup
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): build, farm, other
Previous towns?: none
Tell us about yourself: I'm pretty quiet and tend to keep to myself until I get used to other people, but once I get my bearings I'm generally pretty friendly. I like derping around with friends in games, and when I'm not doing that I usually just wander off into other forms of imaginary adventure. When I manage to pull myself into reality, I like cooking and coloring, and attempting to make plants grow. Also, I'm terribad at figuring out things to "tell about myself" so I just ramble and put down whatever comes to mind.
Will you obey our town rules?: yup