• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[RoL][Hamlet] Silvermede {Recruiting}

koen31

TNT
☾ Introduction ☽
Silvermede is an active group of mature players 16 years and older. We strive to have the best looking town and to also be good at PvP, building, etc. Not only that, but our goal is to have and maintain a good system of government. We are currently recruiting and growing in size. We also pride ourselves in being a legit town, meaning no dark rooms, no camping and no boosting. Our PvP scores and levels are legit. We are active in TeamSpeak as well. This town was first created in the Bastion map by WarriorLlama. Join us and make a name for yourself on this server. Help build the legacy of Silvermede.

( Town Goals )
  • To be fair in everything including PvP, and opportunities for rank advancement.
  • To be known as a town good in PvP as well as building.
  • To have a well structured government.
  • To help those who need it, in accordance with alliances and enemies.
( Allies )
  • New Camelot
  • Freepers Guild

( Enemies )
  • Tree Creepers (The Black Knights)
  • Umbra
  • Atherius Dominion (AD) (LO)
Anyone else should be considered neutral. Do not attack unless attacked or given permission by a manager.

☾ What do we have to offer? ☽
  • Housing - You will receive a FREE plot to claim and to build on.
☾ Taxes ☽

Silvermede has NO taxes. Living here is absolutely FREE.
However, if you are willing to donate to the town then we would be very grateful. This is because the town is required to make a payment of 400 coins each week in order to maintain its status.

☾ Town Council ☽

Leader: Variently
Economic Advisor:
Resources Manager:
Planning and Development Officer:
Military and Defense Officer:
Welfare Officer:
Managers:

Council positions are open. For information on how to apply, contact koen31 in-game.

☾ Rules ☽
  • Obey the server rules.
  • You must be over 16 years old to join Silvermede! Sorry!
  • No griefing.
  • Remain an active member of the town. Inactivity will result in removal.
  • Respect other citizens. Do not steal from or attack them.
  • Obey the council.
  • Do not build within the town without permission from the council.
  • Help those who need it.
  • Encourage your friends and others you trust to join Silvermede.
  • If you will be inactive for any extended period of time, let a manager know beforehand or you are liable to be removed.
☾ Application ☽

In-game name:
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.):
How long have you been whitelisted?:
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?:
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?:
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.):
Previous towns?:
Tell us about yourself:
Will you obey our town rules?:

Last edited:
In-game name: Saben00
Age: Actually I'm 13, because I fought i need to be adult to play on this server.
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since May/April
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I don't have much time to play on computer. (girlfriend, school etc.)
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: I plan to be a rouge and then... I don't really know
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Because i want make our city bigger and stronger
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: It would be hard to do it, because I'm not from England and it would be difficult for me to speak English propely.
Do you like to: I like mining and building ( but i don't think my buildings are pretty). On other hand I love RPG climates!
Previous towns?: Vigil (good)
Tell us about yourself: I think I'm nice, I like other players and the most important thing I want is to have fun from game. Probably i would write something wrong, because I'm not from England
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes, of course

arisenwolf79

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: arisenwolf79
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 16 years old
How long have you been whitelisted?: Ive been with Herocraft for a long time, but I just rejoined the server, because of the new map.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I plan on spending a good amount of time everyday playing, anywhere from 2hrs to 4hrs a day. Im an active player, and don't go inactive unless I go on vacation.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Alchemist (if its working) and then a Caster, specializing in Pyromancer. ive had experience with Caster before, And I like the pyro class.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Im looking for a decent town with good rules and good staff and this is the best candidate.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:Yes sir!
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I mostly like to farm and mine, but I take pride in building, and I believe that im an excellent builder, from my past experiences on other servers. I can add screenshots of some of the spawns and other things like built, if you'd like.
Previous towns?: I was once in another town called "Skytown" or something, but I cant recall its exact name. It was a well established town, with 30+ members
Tell us about yourself: Well, im busy during the week with my AP classes, sports, and band, but most days I like to just chill at home and play minecraft.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course! Why wouldn't I?

In-game name: pendragon_x
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.):16
How long have you been whitelisted?: about 1 year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 1- 2 hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: rouge alchemist
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I like the name and it seems great , and i would like to help make it the best town
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP, farm
Previous towns?: I was in one but i forgot its name
Tell us about yourself: I like to PvP and roleplay, started playing minercaft 2-3 years ago, and like to help out
Will you obey our town rules?: yes. absolutly

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: pumpapa
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 28/6/1991
How long have you been whitelisted?: I made this forum account on Mar 31, 2011 so I was probably whitelisted pretty soon after that, which makes it 2 1/2 years now(I Haven't actively played for that long).
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: A few hours a day? Not sure.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Alchemist and not sure which class yet.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I wanted to join something in order to keep my stuff safe, your town seems to be the perfect place for that.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes and if you're wondering, yes I do have a microphone.
Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP, Farm, Train, Craft(Redstone, Alchemy).
Previous towns?: Not in this world but I used to own a town called Kumo a few worlds back.
Tell us about yourself: I live in the Netherlands, so if you like EU timezoned players, I'm the guy you need!
Will you obey our town rules?: Naturally.

Bl00dmaster

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game name: Bl00dmaster
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 20
How long have you been whitelisted?: Not 100% sure on this. Been at least 2 years. Been on and off the server each map.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Probably around 10-20 hours a week depending on my university work load.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Looking to become a healer of some sort and a miner for the profession.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want a town to join up with some players and be apart of a community.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes I can.
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP, build, farm, train.
Previous towns?: Been ages since I last played. I did have a town for a bit two maps ago called Demacia but not last map.
Tell us about yourself: I'm from the UK. I'm a friendly guy who will be helpful.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course.

motzoman

TNT
In-game name: motzoman
How long have you been whitelisted?: jan 16 2011
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: As many hours as I can, I work weekends.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: I wish to be a merchant as well as a support caster (undecided)
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I have a keen interest in enforcing the safety of the average player in the face of over leveled aggressive PvP. I have an interest in the management aspects of a township and would like to offer my services in both design and administration, would be happy just to take on some building projects in the mean time though :)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do you like to: Build, Manage, Plan, Diplomacy, Moral PvP
Previous towns?: I was Mayor of the township of Nordheim on the second instance of the hero craft map in 2011
Tell us about yourself: I can be staunchly opinionated and this means I can be disliked. but I believe strongly in fairness and kindness to those willing to receive it. I understand the pressures of leadership and the toll of making unpopular decisions. Mostly I just enjoy having a laugh and a good time while achieving something In the RP environment.
Certainly ( Admittedly I may express my opinion on them from time to time but with all due respect to the authorities involved)

I hope there is a place for me somewhere in your fold.
Thank you for your consideration.
-motzoman

In-game name:lakeland007
How long have you been whitelisted?:eek:nly a day but i only had to post 1s to get accepted
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?:i wanna sped a couple hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming: i want to be a miner and a warrior
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:Its a new town and i want to be in it well it grows
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:no sorry
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): i like pvp and build
Previous towns?:no
Tell us about yourself: I like to build up first and train my warrior class and get iron armour at least before i pvp so i have a chance and i give out ores other town members for better defence and soldiers.
Will you obey our town rules?:yes

Last edited:
In-game name: Ender_Raider
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 16
How long have you been whitelisted?: not really sure i played this server before and got whitelisted so its been a long time
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 2 hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Warrior and smith
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Because im looking for a good town to join and the free housing is nice, and also no taxing
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: no sorry
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I like PvP and Building
Previous towns?: None
Tell us about yourself: I like to build and help out other players
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

skabo55

Glowing Redstone
n-game name: Skabo55
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 24
How long have you been whitelisted?: Earlier today :p ( You can see my app HERE about half way down the page.)
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I plan to spend my weekends on HC. Occasionally, I'll hop on late nights after school during the week.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Healer, maybe mystic(druid) or ranger. However I plan on being a bit crafty at first taking alchemist or mining.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Looks like a fresh start. Id like to help lay the foundation of something the town and I can be proud of.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): Im usually mining, creating railsystems, or blacksmithing. I do like the occasional raid, PVP arena, PVE quests as any normal RPG player should.
Previous towns?: Nope.
Tell us about yourself: I am the Ska Bo55 ( ThemeSong ). Im a relaxed minecraft player. I used to build and host survival/PVP servers, and make adventure maps back in ze day, 2011. Heres some of my work, not nearly all of it. ( Previous_Builds )
Yes