• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- 3zer
age/timezone- 16/UKGMT
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I'm new, and it's rare to find a peaceful town to join. Everyone always wants 'experience' with 'strict recruiting' and yadda yadda yadda. This thing is, when they do that, they'll be missing out on some great players who just haven't been able to make a decent start yet.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Not much. Every progress I make usually ends with eventual death after some reason or other. I need a house. Big time.
what are your goals- I want to first and foremost have somewhere to keep all the stuff I end up losing, since I have nowhere to put them. I also want to join a town where there are a lot of good people, and make some allies. Once I've kept the basics, I want to help with the town growth, maybe gain some respect of other people; make a name for myself. But without the start, that's pretty much useless haha xD
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- I've got and use skype, and I think I CAN use teamspeak, I just don't know how haha (forgive my n00bness. If I don't ask in the first place, I'll never know ever xD)
class- Rogue lv1 and Crafter lv3
additional info- Umm I'm quite a dedicated and ambitious builder, so if the hamlet grows into a town, and you need a team to help make the buildings better, call me up haha :) i'm also willing to fight for pretty much anyone. I'm one of the most loyal people you'll meet.

Nice app! Welcome to RA ask any SIC or khoi to bring you to base and to get you on region and a plot so you can build your house.
@3zer

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
sure etkenn is going to attack? relationship between RA and XD should of been taken care of by now. I've just talked to victim and he said that everything was kool now.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Oh and whoever the dick that is stealing shit from my house. RETURN it and I won't have to pe it. Just because I am not on often doesn't mean I don't know whats in my chest.

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN- XxTxAxZxX
age/timezone- im 19 years old living in idaho going to BSU
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I would love to join i talked to Cmckenia about joining so I applied! my friend TDubz will be applying also we work great together
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I play well with others this server is relatively new to me but me and a friend keep trying hard to be successful but keep getting raided. We are both great builders and love to play a lot!
what are your goals- to become extremly succesful and make some friends along the way
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- yeah sure. communication is good
class- rouge
additional info- Let me in! you definitally wont regret it!!!

TDubz

Wood
IGN- TDubz
age/timezone- 19, UTC -7:00 (mountain time)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- XxTxAxZxX told me about how great it is and I would really like to join!
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None atm besides being friends with XxTxAxZxX
what are your goals- We would like to get up on our feet and become successful, maybe even create our own town once we have the essentials!
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- I have skype, yes.
class- caster
additional info- I have a good history of building things such as coliseums and blimps, etc. (they were okay but whatever haha)

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- XxTxAxZxX
age/timezone- im 19 years old living in idaho going to BSU
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I would love to join i talked to Cmckenia about joining so I applied! my friend TDubz will be applying also we work great together
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- I play well with others this server is relatively new to me but me and a friend keep trying hard to be successful but keep getting raided. We are both great builders and love to play a lot!
what are your goals- to become extremly succesful and make some friends along the way
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- yeah sure. communication is good
class- rouge
additional info- Let me in! you definitally wont regret it!!!

Please answer this question. Why did you sign up for another town and then sign up for this town?
@XxTxAxZxX
Also any chance you can show some pic of your creations.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
WHY are you still up???? Get some beauty sleep.
and remember kids dont do drugs or else one day when you wake up you will find yourself... nvm i just realized i was just about to list what happened 2 days ago

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- TDubz
age/timezone- 19, UTC -7:00 (mountain time)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- XxTxAxZxX told me about how great it is and I would really like to join!
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- None atm besides being friends with XxTxAxZxX
what are your goals- We would like to get up on our feet and become successful, maybe even create our own town once we have the essentials!
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- I have skype, yes.
class- caster
additional info- I have a good history of building things such as coliseums and blimps, etc. (they were okay but whatever haha)

Welcome to RA. Ask any Sic or khoi to bring you to base and to get you on region and other stuff.
@TDubz