• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
btw incase of anyone who curious heres a short taste of what happened
HOLY SHIT IM IN NARNIA, said khoi
no your just high, said the doctor
NO IM IN FUCKING NARNIA
calm down were going to give you your shot now
FUCK THAT WHERES ASLAN
omg sedate him HURRY
I FOUND A SHARP THINGY HURRAY

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Khoi please find the person who stole my stuff from my chest and tell him to return it. RA is full of thieves.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
kenn did you even read my post? cause i think you going to sleep is a minority compared to what i just said.

Corriban

Coal
IGN- Corriban
age/timezone- 14/ Mountain Time zone
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- If there is one thing I stand for, It's good. I will fight for the good of all minecraftians to make sure that every player can have a good life here.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- So far, I haven't met any other groups.
what are your goals- Leveling up, defending
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- Don't know what teamspeak is.
class- Rogue
additional info-I am low leveled and an easy target. However, I fight t'ill The last breath, to make sure that my death is not in vain. The weak andwise are stronger than the muscular and arrogant.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
@Corriban i like this guys especially because he used the word minecraftian... suprised i never thought of that before

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- Corriban
age/timezone- 14/ Mountain Time zone
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- If there is one thing I stand for, It's good. I will fight for the good of all minecraftians to make sure that every player can have a good life here.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- So far, I haven't met any other groups.
what are your goals- Leveling up, defending
do you have or wish to talk on skype/teamspeak- Don't know what teamspeak is.
class- Rogue
additional info-I am low leveled and an easy target. However, I fight t'ill The last breath, to make sure that my death is not in vain. The weak andwise are stronger than the muscular and arrogant.

Welcoem to RA. GEt in game with khoi or any SCI to get you all set up.\

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
my internet is all screwed up like there are certain things i can and cannot connect to -_- one of those things in minecraft.net so i cant log on...

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
230638_214764631874754_100000236562784_789746_1130937_n.jpg

Here a pic of me from like 5th grade. FInd me! AND THIS IS FROM CAMP