• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
oh and i accepted some more people to RA if you see them bring them to base PLEASE

IGN-KSUspartan
age/location-Kansas US 13
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I wish to join a town and khoi is a cool person
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-I just joined so I have no relationships yet.
what are your goals-I want to help a town rise to the highest ranks and everyone look up to us. Hopefully we will one day become an Empire.
do you have or wish to talk on skype-I have skype and do wish to talk on skype.
class-Caster want to be Necromancer
additional info-I am a very good miner and raider

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
yeah no, you post like 4 in a row to cheat your way into 1000. In zeal, Brutalacerate had 1000th post.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
yeah no, you post like 4 in a row to cheat your way into 1000. In zeal, Brutalacerate had 1000th post.
two things:
1. in zeal, i did NOT chet, that was just luck. on this map? ill admit the 999th post was to cheat the other two
2. brutal had the 1000th REPLY.

either way, i have the most 1000th posts

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
umm... why does everyone in RA hate bros, in my APP it even said i was broster, and khoi knows im a MailMare, but still i get hated on, and it was never khoi vs bros, it was kenn vs. nothing...
waffles :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Since I know you guys are dedicated at building, you could start the road on your side.
The one starting at belegost needs some loving atm, but we will hopefully catch up to RA/LF this week. (Maybe a tunnel through the mountain would come in handy...)

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Since I know you guys are dedicated at building, you could start the road on your side.
The one starting at belegost needs some loving atm, but we will hopefully catch up to RA/LF this week. (Maybe a tunnel through the mountain would come in handy...)
I flattened an entire mountain and made a BAH.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
BAH? Like... sheep sounds? That doesn't make much sense, don't sniff that redstone man!
Anyway, construction on your side would be appreciated. :D