• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Revamp #4

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I have a question towards paladin. Does shieldreflect deflect all damage? Because when I was fighting a beguiler his plaguebomb still did 200 damage through my shieldreflect.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry I have not been around lately, streaming has been eating my time for breakfast.

The Samurai change would be a bit monotone... seems like a bladegrasp based on HP rather than melee damage. Though I think that it is a step away from Fearless which tends to ring more problems to the table than it does help. Kinda feels useless in its current state and before, was way too over. However, if times right, this may make Samurai really tough. I can see Cleric/Samurai being a tough match up with that change. Lore-wise, fucking love it though lol. Going to love working with it if it gets pushed.

I'm not a huge healer guy, but I know that Mystics will love those changes and I've not seen enough Bloodmage to tell if the changes are good. I will just trust it haha.

Though I want to talk Ranger: Skills:
  • Kick(same as before)
  • Sneak(same as before)
  • Track(same as before)
  • Summon Arrow (Increase the amount of arrows provided)
  • Gills(same as before)
  • Forage(same as before)
  • Bow Strength(same as before)
  • Poison Arrow(same as before)
  • Maim
  • Aimed Shot
  • Wolf-Strike
  • Summon Wolf
^That is Haunted's post from the Ranger Balance thread. Haunted9899

I really feel that we need to get rid of Ice arrow. With it removed, lets give them some sort of passive speed that is activated based on how many shots they land (Maybe speed 1 - speed 3?) make the buff only last 3-5 seconds.

I like the aimed shot idea: "Aimed Shot: Channel a projectile that fires straight forward, dealing damage on entity collision"

We could nerf their overall damage and allow for this shot to do extra damage. Then change hear tshot to a passive toggle. Then arrows bypass armor for a mana cost PER arrow (No more mana per active.) Increase mana pool slightly to compensate.

Maybe give them Maim? Hunted noted that it would be a minor damaging ability at melee range to slow targets. With Ice arrow gone, I see no reason not to give it, but at a good cool down. Like I mean 45 seconds or more. Make it a last resort style skill.

Summon wolf is straight forward and might be worth giving, totally optional I think. Wolf-Strike was another melee buff, but I don't think its needed. Rangers should resort to melee as a last thought or a situational thought (Maybe strategic too)

Summon arrow increased to five per use, its kinda lackluster imo and Haunted felt the same in his main post.

Then I think we could maybe open more damaging options later, like make a fire arrow that maybe applies wither? (Without slow) Does slightly less than poison, but ticks faster? Just an idea. Arcane arrow/Explosive arrow? Does AoE damage.

Feel free to tell me what you think or modify certain things.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I have a question towards paladin. Does shieldreflect deflect all damage? Because when I was fighting a beguiler his plaguebomb still did 200 damage through my shieldreflect.
If I remember in the past there were problems with it and AoE damage.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Dui Et! :D

· Increase the potency of Pray to 300hp healed. Leave the warm up at 3 seconds
Your last update increased the cast time by 20% and only increased the healing by 6%. 20% would be 300hp​
· Increase the potency of Chant to 400hp healed. Leave the warm up at 3 seconds
Your last update increased the cast time by 20% and only increased the healing by 4.5%. 14.5% would be 400hp​
· Reduce the casting time of Fullheal to 3 seconds. up the mana cost to 65
Having a spell that you are supposed to use to heal someone almost dead take as long as it did for them to almost die is pointless! If you feel that it's still to unbalanced taking nearly 25% of the Clerics mana increase it! Lets make this spell useful!​
· Remove the 100 hp self damage to GuardianAngel with it's high cost and low duration it does not need it to remain balanced.
· For Cleric's sake please rename Groupheal! DevineBlessing, HolyBurst, AngelsBreath... Something.
· Remove Anathema.
-Add a new skill in replacement of Anathema. Make it a high healing instant cast, high mana high cooldown.
AngelsShout
Instant Cast
5 minute cooldown
35 mana(with optional 45)
350 healed
10 block range
Optional: Removes debuffs.
Optional: Removes fire/poisons
-Add a new skill in replacement of the broken Ampul. Use Necromancers Blight spell as a basis.
HolyAura
Instant Cast
10 second cooldown
30 mana
200 healed to all in radius. Heals all players within the radius of the target
10 block range
·
Reduce the melee damage for Clerics main weapon to 40. Give Cleric's both Hoes and Swords as main weapons. Set the damage to the same for both weapons maxing at 40. Clerics can already use a sword as a smith which most of the pvpers do. Reducing the damage output of sword should level the the benefits of Sharpness to give the Cleric no damage over what they have right now. Hell give them 30 attack with Diamond and 35 with Gold if you really want to make sure there is no benefit from using enchanted weapons. :p

Level 1
Potion
Smite
SacredWord
Scan
Antidote - Is this needed now that heals remove poison?
Level 10
Remedy
Level 15
HolyAura
Level 20
Invuln
Level 30
SacredTouch
Level 35
Revive
Level 40
Groupheal
Level 45
Dispel
Level 55
GuardianAngel
Level 60
AngelsShout
Level 65
Fullheal

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I'll write up my replies to everyone tomorrow (or later today, technically.) Bout to go to bed, so for now I'm just gonna throw this up.

Changes since last update:
Code:
Dragoon:
Impale damage reduced to 95 (from 134).

Added a 0.5 second warmup to LunarLance.
LunarLance range increased to 9 blocks (from 5).

Wizard:
Fireball cooldown increased to 6 seconds (from 5).
Fireball base damage reduced to 120 (from 131).
(Wizard fireball now deals the same damage as other casters.)
Entangle cooldown reduced to 10 seconds (from 15).
Blink cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 8).

Beguiler:
Fireball cooldown increased to 6 seconds (from 5).
Fireball mana cost increased to 20 (from 15).

Pyromancer:

Removed slow effect from Withering.
Withering tick damage reduced to 30 (from 35).
Withering finish damaged reduced to 40 (from 50).
(Overall damage has been reduced by 20)

Two new skills that I'm playing around with on test. Both of these are on test but are not finalized--they are still being tested heavily.
1) Burnout (Pyromancer mobility skill)
2) GrapplingHook (Ninja / Ranger mobility skill)

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
1) Burnout (Pyromancer mobility skill)
2) GrapplingHook (Ninja / Ranger mobility skill)
Removed Burnout. I'm not liking how it's working out and Pyro is strong enough right now. I may bring it back in a different form at another time, but for now I'm removing it.

If I remember in the past there were problems with it and AoE damage.

ShieldReflect does not "block" the damage, it merely takes the damage it does to you and sends it back at them.

Dui Et! :D

· Increase the potency of Pray to 300hp healed. Leave the warm up at 3 seconds
Your last update increased the cast time by 20% and only increased the healing by 6%. 20% would be 300hp​
· Increase the potency of Chant to 400hp healed. Leave the warm up at 3 seconds
Your last update increased the cast time by 20% and only increased the healing by 4.5%. 14.5% would be 400hp​
· Reduce the casting time of Fullheal to 3 seconds. up the mana cost to 65
Having a spell that you are supposed to use to heal someone almost dead take as long as it did for them to almost die is pointless! If you feel that it's still to unbalanced taking nearly 25% of the Clerics mana increase it! Lets make this spell useful!​
· Remove the 100 hp self damage to GuardianAngel with it's high cost and low duration it does not need it to remain balanced.
· For Cleric's sake please rename Groupheal! DevineBlessing, HolyBurst, AngelsBreath... Something.
· Remove Anathema.
-Add a new skill in replacement of Anathema. Make it a high healing instant cast, high mana high cooldown.
AngelsShout
Instant Cast
5 minute cooldown
35 mana(with optional 45)
350 healed
10 block range
Optional: Removes debuffs.
Optional: Removes fire/poisons
-Add a new skill in replacement of the broken Ampul. Use Necromancers Blight spell as a basis.
HolyAura
Instant Cast
10 second cooldown
30 mana
200 healed to all in radius. Heals all players within the radius of the target
10 block range
·
Reduce the melee damage for Clerics main weapon to 40. Give Cleric's both Hoes and Swords as main weapons. Set the damage to the same for both weapons maxing at 40. Clerics can already use a sword as a smith which most of the pvpers do. Reducing the damage output of sword should level the the benefits of Sharpness to give the Cleric no damage over what they have right now. Hell give them 30 attack with Diamond and 35 with Gold if you really want to make sure there is no benefit from using enchanted weapons. :p

Level 1
Potion
Smite
SacredWord
Scan
Antidote - Is this needed now that heals remove poison?
Level 10
Remedy
Level 15
HolyAura
Level 20
Invuln
Level 30
SacredTouch
Level 35
Revive
Level 40
Groupheal
Level 45
Dispel
Level 55
GuardianAngel
Level 60
AngelsShout
Level 65
Fullheal

I'd first like to apologize about the last update. I implemented your suggestions in a half-hearted manner and let them hit live. I wish I had reverted the changes before the update came, but alas, I didn't.

The reason I implemented the suggestions in the way I did however, was honestly out of fear. I wanted to trust your judgement on the numbers, but just couldn't bring myself to. As I've begun to analyze the balance of healers more in the past few weeks (through Bloodmage and Mystic), I'm really understanding how powerful healers are in a teamfight.

A Cleric, in it's previous state, is easily worth 2 people, perhaps even 3. If my party had more than 2 people, I would easily take a Cleric over any other class. It's not as though the class itself is insanely overpowered or anything, but the power of healing is just that useful. It doesn't matter if it's through a warmup or instant cast. If you have a plethora of healing available--you are useful.

What you are suggesting here is for me to add two additional AoE heals, one of which has the potential to be Chakra on drugs. This, combined with the direct heal buffs, Cleric would easily become the most sought after class in any party. I'd gauge their new worth to be at around 3-5 people, easily. Stacking multiples of them together would cause some pretty big issues too, which is a concern to me.

You've got a pretty good head on your shoulders Eldry, so to be honest, I'm a little surprised you are wanting to add two additional AoE heals with these numbers/effects to the class in addition to the other changes.

I agree with a few things in your post, but as far as the new skills go, I think they're too dangerous to put on the class. We should not give any healer 3 AoE abilities, unless we plan to have every single one of them be very tame as far as potency goes. (I'm talking sub 150 or sub 100 healing). However, I will not be adding any more abilities that dispel debuffs in an AoE ability. I'm already thinking about removing the effect from Chakra/HealingChorus, so I do not wish to add it in to anything else.

What I agree with:
GroupHeal is a pretty lame name.
Anthema is an essentially useless ability.
Guardian Angel health cost.

I'm on the fence with the sword idea. I'd like to see what the rest of the team thinks. Thoughts
Balance Team?

The cleric is a scary class. The lore/concept that determines how this class functions is very hard to balance, and I'm just not comfortable allowing to have the strengths that you are asking for.

As far as the direct healing numbers go, again, I'm on the fence. With long warmups, the class is "counterable" to a point, but if not properly countered, their strengths will be top tier for sure. Having the numbers you suggest will require a team to have a dedicated "interrupter" that sticks to the cleric, otherwise they have a slim chance of winning. When stacking multiple clerics together, this will become insanely difficult and likely have a much lower success rate than I desire. I think I would much rather revert their warmups and healing numbers to what they were before the previous patch, if I'm honest.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm on the fence with the sword idea. I'd like to see what the rest of the team thinks. Thoughts
Balance Team?
I still disagree with the sword idea. Assuming this would increase damage output, that's a definite no. Even if it didn't, hoes are more in line with the class than swords.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
A Cleric, in it's previous state, is easily worth 2 people, perhaps even 3. If my party had more than 2 people, I would easily take a Cleric over any other class. It's not as though the class itself is insanely overpowered or anything, but the power of healing is just that useful. It doesn't matter if it's through a warmup or instant cast. If you have a plethora of healing available--you are useful.

This is true for Mystic and bloodmage as well, Not sure about their current cooldowns. Would be soooooo helpful if we have a spreedsheet with all the current skills, numbers and information to help balance!

What you are suggesting here is for me to add two additional AoE heals, one of which has the potential to be Chakra on drugs. This, combined with the direct heal buffs, Cleric would easily become the most sought after class in any party. I'd gauge their new worth to be at around 3-5 people, easily. Stacking multiples of them together would cause some pretty big issues too, which is a concern to me.

A little misunderstanding here :eek:

Angelshout was just meant to be an instant heal. Since all the bigger heals would be on a reasonable cooldown and a slow cast in replacement for Anathema it felt natural to add a high cost long cooldown heal you could throw out if you just had to land one asap.

HolyAura was just a remake of Ampul which players really liked(albeit throwing the potion at people was the most common use.) In the design of Ampul this heal would heal all players around the target including Non-grouped it would have to be placed properly of cast with the knowledge of healing the enemies. Ampul also used to damage undead and was used to help the Cleric level.

[qoute]You've got a pretty good head on your shoulders Eldry, so to be honest, I'm a little surprised you are wanting to add two additional AoE heals with these numbers/effects to the class in addition to the other changes.[/quote]

Sometimes I can be surprising! :p
I understand it's hard to balance a class that is built purely for heals. It is by design that groups are supposed to have a healer in them to function. Kainzo's own warning to the players was that a group without a healer will fail against a group with one in almost all instances. With Clerics only role being healing it can sometimes be overwhelming to look at and compare it, but you have to try to expand the vision enough to see that is all the Cleric has! Mystic has tons of support and Bloodmage has tons of damage to supplement it's healing. Cleric only has healing, so with that in mind the short answer is yes! Cleric is going to be the most potent healer in the game, But thats all the Cleric has so it's important to give him more to balance that against the support/damage functions of the other healers.

I agree with a few things in your post, but as far as the new skills go, I think they're too dangerous to put on the class. We should not give any healer 3 AoE abilities, unless we plan to have every single one of them be very tame as far as potency goes. (I'm talking sub 150 or sub 100 healing). However, I will not be adding any more abilities that dispel debuffs in an AoE ability. I'm already thinking about removing the effect from Chakra/HealingChorus, so I do not wish to add it in to anything else.

If it did not take all too much time to create the said skills, using a reverse Blight for HolyAura and just a retuned heal for AngelShout and seeing how it played I still doubt it would make the Cleric that much more powerful. Remember the Cleric smallest mana pool of all the healers. Even with the skills Cleric's currently have they will almost always run out of mana before the end of any sustained fight. This will just give additional options for the Cleric to use in different scenarios.

What I agree with:
GroupHeal is a pretty lame name.
Anthema is an essentially useless ability.
Guardian Angel health cost.

Yep.

The cleric is a scary class. The lore/concept that determines how this class functions is very hard to balance, and I'm just not comfortable allowing to have the strengths that you are asking for.

It will not add all that much more strength, but it will add more options to be used in different scenarios. Remember Clerics limiter is mana and not having any other type of support skills.

As far as the direct healing numbers go, again, I'm on the fence. With long warmups, the class is "counterable" to a point, but if not properly countered, their strengths will be top tier for sure. Having the numbers you suggest will require a team to have a dedicated "interrupter" that sticks to the cleric, otherwise they have a slim chance of winning. When stacking multiple clerics together, this will become insanely difficult and likely have a much lower success rate than I desire. I think I would much rather revert their warmups and healing numbers to what they were before the previous patch, if I'm honest.

You see adding more depth and skill to the game with that as I did. It really should be the way the game is played. There should'nt be groups of 1 or 2 class that can just win, but groups of many classes to broaden play. Perhaps that's just my view.

The old values would be better then the current ones but I would implore you to test the east of interruption and functionality of the number I suggest on the test server before getting to worried. I think you will find it manageable and not over or underpowered.

Either way, Clerics have lost their support skills and are in need of new options to use in combat. A remake of Ampul that heals friends and enemies and a long cooldown higher cost instant heal would give them a well rounded set of heals and mixed with the longer cooldown stronger heals should give them a good place as the best healer only class.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I still disagree with the sword idea. Assuming this would increase damage output, that's a definite no. Even if it didn't, hoes are more in line with the class than swords.

Every suggestion I have submitted for this was with a damage reduction that would not change the total output.

As far as hoes, hoes are supposed to be wands in HC and Clerics via lore used hammers or swords. In almost every RPG I have played Clerics are Blunts or Blades not wands ;)

The main reason I was suggesting the swords is because the class is supposed to be heavily armored. While it is more armored then the other healers if you compare it to them it's a 20-24% boost in melee reduction(220 hp worth of melee damage absorption or two hits from a melee) which is not substantial. I would call Cleric a moderately armored class. That being said I don't like giving passive buffs to pretty much anything that could be made active. So instead of suggestion more iron and less chain I suggest giving the passive ability to use a sword, since it's already something Clerics can have and will force the player to block instead of just tanking more damage while left click spamming.

That's just my position.
:D

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I have a minor suggestion, can mystic's camouflage have a 20 second cool down like ranger's camouflage? Is there a reason why mystic's is 30 and ranger's is 20? If not, ranger's should probably be 30 seconds, staying invisible forever is kind of scary. (Unless someone moves near you ofc)

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
*watches as a tumble weed rolls by*

Ghost town.
I was gettin to it! It always takes me forever to get around to replying though, because I prefer to actually type out a full-length post rather than a quick response. >.>

This is true for Mystic and bloodmage as well, Not sure about their current cooldowns. Would be soooooo helpful if we have a spreedsheet with all the current skills, numbers and information to help balance!
Kainzo isn't comfortable with throwing up a spreadsheet for everything at this time. I understand that it's a bit frustrating, but it's just how it is.

Even if we did have one however, both creating it and updating it would be a royal pain in the butt.

A little misunderstanding here :eek:

Angelshout was just meant to be an instant heal. Since all the bigger heals would be on a reasonable cooldown and a slow cast in replacement for Anathema it felt natural to add a high cost long cooldown heal you could throw out if you just had to land one asap.
So this wouldn't be AoE? Hmm. I think I if it was only single target I could possibly see this being put in, but I wouldn't have it remove any debuffs if I did.

HolyAura was just a remake of Ampul which players really liked(albeit throwing the potion at people was the most common use.) In the design of Ampul this heal would heal all players around the target including Non-grouped it would have to be placed properly of cast with the knowledge of healing the enemies. Ampul also used to damage undead and was used to help the Cleric level.
Ampul is working on test. Not entirely sure I'm a fan of it, working or not though. I don't really like Cleric having a large array of group heals. One sure, two maybe, three, no way, not in it's current state.

On ampul though, not sure if it is damaging undead still, would have to test it out. Regarding the cleric leveling situation though, I've been thinking about reworking smite to do less damage to players, more damage to mobs. Same with mystic's Ire. Just a thought I was thinking of anyways.

Sometimes I can be surprising! :p
I understand it's hard to balance a class that is built purely for heals. It is by design that groups are supposed to have a healer in them to function. Kainzo's own warning to the players was that a group without a healer will fail against a group with one in almost all instances. With Clerics only role being healing it can sometimes be overwhelming to look at and compare it, but you have to try to expand the vision enough to see that is all the Cleric has! Mystic has tons of support and Bloodmage has tons of damage to supplement it's healing. Cleric only has healing, so with that in mind the short answer is yes! Cleric is going to be the most potent healer in the game, But thats all the Cleric has so it's important to give him more to balance that against the support/damage functions of the other healers.
Well, I agree that Cleric should be the end-all-be-all healer. As you said, mystic has support, bloodmage has damage, and then, even disciple, has damage. The cleric has healing and protection. This is the direction Kainzo focused it towards and it's something I agree with. But like I said, healing is a scary thing.

If it did not take all too much time to create the said skills, using a reverse Blight for HolyAura and just a retuned heal for AngelShout and seeing how it played I still doubt it would make the Cleric that much more powerful. Remember the Cleric smallest mana pool of all the healers. Even with the skills Cleric's currently have they will almost always run out of mana before the end of any sustained fight. This will just give additional options for the Cleric to use in different scenarios.

It will not add all that much more strength, but it will add more options to be used in different scenarios. Remember Clerics limiter is mana and not having any other type of support skills.
Yeah, I understand that. In a way I like that their skillset is based around their "options" rather than their maximum capabilities, but the problem with that kind of setup is making all options viable. Players will find the most mana efficient way to do their job, and that often means many skills aren't used in any situation, despite the fact that they are technically useful.

This is a reason I don't really like adding too many basic healing abilities to the class. They give you the illusion of choice, when really, there is always a best option.

For that reason, I kind of like a blight-esque healing ability. It's an AoE heal, but it isn't solid--it isn't guaranteed. If you were fighting in an area where you were likely to be grouped up a lot, it would be useful, but not something that would necessarily be used in every fight.

You see adding more depth and skill to the game with that as I did. It really should be the way the game is played. There shouldn't be groups of 1 or 2 class that can just win, but groups of many classes to broaden play. Perhaps that's just my view.
I think that adding depth is always a good thing for games. Depth is fun. It allows players to feel good about themselves when they do something right.

This is really something that applies to all video game development, and not just HC, but when adding in complex systems or punishing players for not doing exactly what you intend for them to do, you really have to consider the audience of the game before you go through with it.

Minecraft is a game with a young audience, and Herocraft absorbs that audience by default. Sure, there are some older players hanging around, but most of them are 13-18 and just don't have the mindset that warrants this change, in my opinion. They just wanna rush in and use their skills. Sure, they may want to do some cool combos and feel good about it, but I really don't see everyone on HC devoting specific players towards stopping the cleric. Maybe I'm not giving them enough credit, but that's just what I'm thinking when considering this change.

In addition, I think that it just becomes too much of an issue with multiple clerics in the group. As you said, 1-2 classes shouldn't be able to "just win", but I feel as though due to the age and attitudes of the Herocraft playerbase, a Cleric will do just that--win.

The old values would be better then the current ones but I would implore you to test the east of interruption and functionality of the number I suggest on the test server before getting to worried. I think you will find it manageable and not over or underpowered.

Either way, Clerics have lost their support skills and are in need of new options to use in combat. A remake of Ampul that heals friends and enemies and a long cooldown higher cost instant heal would give them a well rounded set of heals and mixed with the longer cooldown stronger heals should give them a good place as the best healer only class.
I agree with you there. When I look at the cleric class, I can't imagine it being that fun, to be honest. Useful, hell yes, but fun? mmm...maybe. It's not for me though, that's for sure.

The problem is, when I focus on balancing / reworking stuff, it's directly related to how much I actually give a damn. If I think the balance is a major issue, I'll go to town on it. If I think the class could be done better, again, motivation to rework it. But if I can see myself playing it--I get really motivated. The Runeblade/Bloodmage reworks were a pretty quick/active process because, well, I liked those concepts and wanted to go farther with them. But Cleric? I just dunno if I could see myself in that role. Maybe. I see a need for change, but I'd just prefer to work on other things, and that's the unfortunate reality.

--------------------

Overall, I think cleric needs a bit of a rework to put it more in line with both enjoyability as well as balance. Will I ever do that? Maybe. Soon? Probably not.

I can add new abilities, but I don't like dealing with the fallout that comes from that. I still feel as though we are dealing with the issues caused by the lvl 65 cap increase. When adding things, you must take things away--that's just the nature of balance. You cannot have a balanced class, give it something new, and expect everything to work itself out. All the more-so if you are adding multiple abilities.

This is why I prefer to do reworks when adding new abilities. As you'll see in an upcoming post by me, I added two skills to ninja. This. Killed. Everything. In order to perfect their balance and ensure the class was enjoyable, I ended up reworking the whole god damn thing. I wasn't even meaning to do it, but it just happened.

Someday, the same may happen to Cleric. Perhaps it won't need as drastic changes as other classes have needed, but we'll see.

I have a minor suggestion, can mystic's camouflage have a 20 second cool down like ranger's camouflage? Is there a reason why mystic's is 30 and ranger's is 20? If not, ranger's should probably be 30 seconds, staying invisible forever is kind of scary. (Unless someone moves near you ofc)

Think I'm gonna put rangers up to 30. No reason they should have -perfect- invis.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
So, I've been preeetty busy with these changes over the past week or so. (I haven't slept much, so truth be told I have no idea how long it's been. >.>)

Changelog since last update:
Code:
Rogues:
It no longer costs stamina to toggle sneak off. Stamina is only consumed when toggling it ON.

Envenom cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 3).
Envenom buff duration reduced to 25 seconds (from 30).

Bard:
Bow damage increased by 25%.

Ninja:
(Ninja has received almost a complete rework. Specific changes below.)

Bow damage increased by 10%.

Base damage with Swords has been reduced.
    Wooden Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 26 (from 45).
    Stone Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 38 (from 62).
    Iron Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 43 (from 82).
    Diamond Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 50 (from 96).
    Gold Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 56 (from 108).

Backstab chance to apply bonus damage when not sneaking increased to 100% (from 40).
Backstab chance to apply bonus damage when sneaking increased 100% (from 80).
Backstab bonus damage while not sneaking increased to 150% (from 50).
Backstab bonus damage while sneaking increased to 250% (from 80).
Backstab description altered to be more...descriptive.
Backstab is now available from level 1.
You can now type /skill backstab to see how much damage you do while backstabbing. Yay~

Smoke stamina cost reduced to 4 (from 8).
Smoke cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (from 5 minutes).
Smoke duration reduced to 5 seconds (from 10).
Smoke expire text altered to be a bit more descriptive.

Backflip cooldown increased to 6 seconds (from 4).
Backflip stamina cost reduced to 6 (from 8).

Blackjack stamina cost reduced to 4 (from 6).

New Passive Skill: Shuriken Toss
Description: Right click with a flint in hand to throw a Shuriken! Shuriken tossing deals 40 damage, and can be done once every 0.5 seconds.
Stamina Cost: 2

New Active Skill: Grappling Hook
Description: Apply a grappling hook to 1 of your arrows. Once attached, your next shot will grapple you to the targeted location! The grappling hook weighs down your arrows and reduces their velocity by 50%.
Stamina Cost: 6
Cooldown: 16 seconds.
Reagent: 4 String

Ranger:
(Ranger has received almost a complete rework. Specific changes below.)

Base damage with Axes has been increased.
    Wooden Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 41 (from 35).
    Stone Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 49 (from 40).
    Iron Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 55 (from 47).
    Diamond Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 64 (from 60).
    Gold Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 69 (from 67).

Arrows summoned by SummonArrow increased to 5 (from 3).

Camouflage cooldown increased to 30 seconds (from 20).

Removed Skill: IceArrow
Removed Skill: HeartShot

Added Skill: Tumble
(Max fall distance is 8, compared to the 12 of Dragoon / Ninja.)

New Active Skill: Grappling Hook
Description: Apply a grappling hook to 1 of your arrows. Once attached, your next shot will grapple you to the targeted location! The grappling hook weighs down your arrows and reduces their velocity by 50%.
(Note: Bow Strength negates some of the velocity decrease, allowing it to travel a bit farther than a Ninja's Grappling Hook.)
Stamina Cost: 8
Cooldown: 16 seconds.
Reagent: 4 String

New Active Skill: Maim
Description: You Maim your target with your axe, dealing 75 damage and slowing them for 2 seconds.
Stamina Cost: 6
Cooldown: 45 seconds.

Wizard:
Entangle cooldown increased to 13 seconds (from 10).

Bloodmage:
Bloodgift healing increased to 200 (from 185).
Bloodgift health cost returned to 85 (same as live).

Mystic:
Soothe cooldown reduced to 1 second (from 4).

Rejuvenate cooldown reduced to 5 seconds (from 12).

Regrowth cooldown reduced to 6 seconds (from 12).

Earthwall cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (from 25).

Replenish cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (from 5).

Some quick notes:
* Ninja rework is 'complete', but still needs balance tweaks.

As far as the rework itself goes, things are pretty crazy. They've got a lot more mobility--arguably the highest on HC now. Due to their bow damage increasing, and the addition of shuriken, they actually have some ranged prowess now. They aren't a "ranger" by any means, but they won't be sitting in melee 24/7 anymore. When they do go in for melee, they'll probably be doing some insane damage numbers. However, if they are caught with their pants down, they have very low damage. A warrior in a ninja's face is going to wreck the ninja, and wreck him hard.

Many of you have already seen this first hand, but if you haven't--hop on test! It's crazy fun.

* Ranger rework is not finished. It still needs more abilities, and damage numbers will likely need tweaked. I took a few of Haunted's suggestions and implemented them, but I'm still not happy with what we've got. It's different for sure, but not quite where it needs to be.

Their melee damage is going up, and they've got a new melee ability to help defend themselves now that they have lost ice arrow. A Maim followed by a grappling hook escape works out surprisingly well.

I'm trying to make them less about "locking a single target down" and more about mobility, positioning, and reliable damage. The "reliable damage" part still hasn't made it's way in yet, but it's coming.

* After having a solid 5 hour testing session with nothing but teamfights regarding ninja / mystic / samurai / a few other classes, I saw the error in my cooldown choice regarding Mystic. Not entirely sure these new numbers are balanced, but well, we'll see.

Heroes Update v4.94 Changelog:
  • Crafters:
    • Recall:
      • The Recall skill has been reworked to accommodate the new Runestone system.
      • Recall can no longer be used to recall from duels.
  • Smith:
    • Forged Chainmail Armor pieces now show who the item was forged by!
  • Scribe:
    (Scribe has been revamped)
    • Many abilities have been moved around to make leveling smoother or more sensible.
    • Introducing the new Runestone System! Runestones are craftable, tradable items that allow you to teleport to unique locations.
      • New Skill: MinorRunestone
      • New Skill: MajorRunestone
      • New skill: ImbueRunestone
      • New Skill: GiganticRunestone
      • New skill: RechargeRunestone
      • New skill: AncientRunestone
    • Removed Dispel
    • Removed SafeFallOther
    • Removed Superheat
    • Removed Ultravision
  • All Rogues
    • It no longer costs stamina to toggle sneak off. Stamina is only consumed when toggling it on.
    • Envenom:
      • Envenom cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 3).
      • Envenom buff duration reduced to 20 seconds (from 30).
  • Ninja
    • (Ninja has received almost a complete rework. Specific changes below.)
    • Bow damage increased by 10%.
    • Base damage with swords has been reduced.
      • Wooden Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 26 (from 45).
      • Stone Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 38 (from 62).
      • Iron Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 43 (from 82).
      • Diamond Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 50 (from 96).
      • Gold Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 56 (from 108).
    • Backstab:
      • Backstab chance to apply bonus damage when not sneaking increased to 100% (from 40).
      • Backstab chance to apply bonus damage when sneaking increased to 100% (from 80).
      • Backstab bonus damage while not sneaking increased to 150% (from 50).
      • Backstab bonus damage while sneaking increased to 250% (from 80).
      • Backstab description altered to be more...descriptive.
      • Backstab is now available from level 1.
      • You can now type /skill backstab to see how much damage you do while backstabbing. Yay~
    • Smoke:
      • Smoke stamina cost reduced to 4 (from 8).
      • Smoke cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (from 5 minutes).
      • Smoke duration reduced to 5 seconds (from 10).
      • Smoke expire text altered to be a bit more descriptive.
    • Backflip:
      • Backflip cooldown increased to 6 seconds (from 4).
      • Backflip stamina cost reduced to 6 (from 8).
    • Blackjack stamina cost reduced to 4 (from 6).
    • New Passive Skill: Shuriken Toss
      • Description: Right click with a flint in hand to throw a Shuriken! Shuriken tossing deals 40 damage, and can be done once every 0.5 seconds.
      • Stamina Cost: 2
    • New Active Skill: Grappling Hook
      • Description: Apply a grappling hook to 1 of your arrows. Once attached, your next shot will grapple you to the targeted location! The grappling hook weighs down your arrows and reduces their velocity by 50%.
      • Stamina Cost: 6
      • Cooldown: 16 seconds.
      • Reagent: 4 String
  • Ranger
    • (Ranger has received almost a complete rework. Specific changes below.)
    • Base damage with Axes has been increased.
      • Wooden Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 41 (from 35).
      • Stone Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 49 (from 40).
      • Iron Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 55 (from 47).
      • Diamond Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 64 (from 60).
      • Gold Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 69 (from 67).
    • Arrows summoned by SummonArrow increased to 5 (from 3).
    • Camouflage cooldown increased to 30 seconds (from 20).
    • Removed Skill: IceArrow
    • Removed Skill: HeartShot
    • Added Skill: Tumble
      • (Max fall distance is 8, compared to the 12 of Dragoon and Ninja.)
      • Description: Apply a grappling hook to 1 of your arrows. Once attached, your next shot will grapple you to the targeted location! The grappling hook weighs down your arrows and reduces their velocity by 50%.
      • (Note: Bow Strength negates some of the velocity decrease, allowing it to travel a bit farther than a Ninja's Grappling Hook.)
      • Stamina Cost: 8
    • New Active Skill: Maim
      • Description: You Maim your target with your axe, dealing 75 damage and slowing them for 2 seconds.
      • Cooldown: 45 seconds.
  • Bard
    • Bow damage increased by 25%.
  • Runeblade
    • Nothing Yet. Sorry!
  • All Casters
    • Fireball cooldown increased to 6 seconds (from 5).
  • Pyromancer
    • Withering:
      • Removed slow effect from Withering.
      • Withering tick damage reduced to 30 (from 35).
      • Withering finish damage reduced to 40 (from 50).
        (Overall damage has been reduced by 20.)
  • Beguiler
    • Fireball mana cost increased to 20 (from 15).
  • Wizard
    • Fireball base damage reduced to 120 (from 131).
    • Entangle cooldown reduced to 13 seconds (from 15).
    • Blink cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 8).
  • Mystic
    • Soothe:
      • Soothe mana cost reduced to 9 (from 10).
      • Soothe cooldown reduced to 1 second (from 4).
    • Ire:
      • Ire range reduced to 12 (from 15).
      • Ire mana cost reduced to 18 (from 20).
      • Entangle mana cost reduced to 16 (from 18).
    • EarthWall:
      • EarthWall cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (from 25).
      • EarthWall mana cost reduced to 18 (from 20).
      • Bolt mana cost reduced to 24 (from 26).
    • Rejuvenate:
      • Rejuvenate cooldown reduced to 5 seconds (from 16).
      • Rejuvenate mana cost reduced to 18 (from 20).
      • Rejuvenate healing per tick reduced to 38 (from 48).
      • Rejuvenate duration increased to 20 seconds (from 16).
        (Overall healing throughout buff duration has increased by 3.)
    • Regrowth:
      • Regrowth cooldown reduced to 4 seconds (from 18).
      • Regrowth mana cost reduced to 25 (from 27).
    • HealingBloom:
      • HealingBloom can now be used when you are not in a party.
      • HealingBloom mana cost increased to 30 (from 25).
    • Replenish cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (from 5).
  • Cleric
    • Nothing Yet. Sorry!
  • Disiciple
    • Nothing Yet. Sorry!
  • Bloodmage
    • Updated BloodUnion description to state that it now expires completely when not increased for 15 seconds.
    • BoilBlood:
      • BoilBlood now has a maximum target limit of 5.
      • BoilBlood no longer has expire text for the DoT effect.
    • Awaken:
      • Awaken mana cost increased to 50 (from 40).
      • Awaken warmup increased to 7.5 seconds (from 6).
    • Infusion:
      • Infusion health cost fixed. (It was not properly requiring health before.)
      • Infusion health cost reduced to 35 (from 50).
      • Infusion cooldown increased to 8 seconds (from 4).
    • ThickenBlood:
      • ThickenBlood health cost reduced to 30 (from 45).
      • ThickenBlood range reduced to 10 blocks (from 14).
    • BloodGift:
      • Bloodgift is no longer required to be name-bound in order to be used.
      • Bloodgift healing increased to 200 (from 185).
      • Bloodgift cooldown increased to 15 seconds (from 10).
  • Paladin
    • Nothing Yet. Sorry!
  • Dragoon
    • Impale damage reduced to 95 (fom 134).
    • LunarLance:
      • Added a 0.5 second warmup to LunarLance.
      • LunarLance range increased to 10 blocks (from 5).
  • Samurai
    • Removed Skill: Fearless
    • New Active Skill: UndyingWill
      • Description: Upon use, applies a buff to the Samurai that prevents them from dropping below 1hp for 4 seconds.
      • Stamina Cost: 4
      • Cooldown: 30 seconds

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Been working mostly on Ninja / Ranger still. Ranger rework is near complete.

Code:
Ninja
Bow damage increased by 25% (from 20%)

Smoke description has been altered to be more...descriptive.
Smoke duration reduced to 4.5 seconds (from 5).
You can no longer use "unstealthy" skills while smoked without breaking the effect.

Sneak stamina cost increased to 10 (from 8).

Blitz range increased to 6 (from 5).

GrapplingHook velocity reduction reduced to 45% (from 50).
GrapplingHook now adds a 4 second safefall to the player.

Ranger:
Moved skills around a bit.

Bow damage reduced by 22%

Axe damage lowered a bit on all levels. (See actual numbers in full changelog below)

Max mana reduced to 119 (from 185)
Mana regeneration reduced to 5 (from 6).

Maim damage increased to 80 (from 75).

GrapplingHook velocity reduction reduced to 45% (from 50).
GrapplingHook now adds a 4 second safefall to the player.

Gills cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (from 120).

Camouflage cooldown increased to 30 seconds (from 20).

Tumble fall distance increased to 9 (from 8).

Removed Skill: PoisonArrow

Removed Skill: Barrage

Added Skill: Envenom
(Envenom can apply to either a Ranger's Axe or the Ranger's arrows.)
Stamina: 5
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Added Skill: Farsight
Mana: 10
Stamina: 2

Added New Skill: ExplosiveShot
Description: Apply an explosive charge to one of your arrows. Your next arrow fired within 4 seconds will damage all targets within 4 blocks of the arrow for 100 damage.
Mana: 15
Stamina: 5
Cooldown: 17 seconds

Added New Skill: AimedShot
Description: Hone your aim in on a target. Once completed, your next fully drawn shot fired within 1.5 seconds will land without question. That shot will deal 285 damage to the target.
Mana: 5
Stamina: 10
Warmup: 3 seconds
Cooldown: 25 seconds

Samurai:
UndyingWill duration increased 4.5 seconds (from 4).

Full Changelog:
Heroes Update v4.94 Changelog:
  • Crafters:
    • Recall:
      • The Recall skill has been reworked to accommodate the new Runestone system.
      • Recall can no longer be used to recall from duels.
  • Smith:
    • Forged Chainmail Armor pieces now show who the item was forged by.
  • Scribe:
    (Scribe has been revamped)
    • Many abilities have been moved around to make leveling smoother or more sensible.
    • Introducing the new Runestone System! Runestones are craftable, tradable items that allow you to teleport to unique locations.
      • New Skill: MinorRunestone
      • New Skill: MajorRunestone
      • New skill: ImbueRunestone
      • New Skill: GiganticRunestone
      • New skill: RechargeRunestone
      • New skill: AncientRunestone
    • Removed Dispel
    • Removed SafeFallOther
    • Removed Superheat
    • Removed Ultravision
  • All Rogues
    • It no longer costs stamina to toggle sneak off. Stamina is only consumed when toggling it on.
    • Envenom:
      • Envenom cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 3).
      • Envenom buff duration reduced to 20 seconds (from 30).
  • Ninja
    • (Ninja has received almost a complete rework. Specific changes below.)
    • Base damage with swords has been reduced.
      • Wooden Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 26 (from 45).
      • Stone Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 38 (from 62).
      • Iron Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 43 (from 82).
      • Diamond Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 50 (from 96).
      • Gold Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 56 (from 108).
    • Backstab:
      • Backstab chance to apply bonus damage when not sneaking increased to 100% (from 40).
      • Backstab chance to apply bonus damage when sneaking increased to 100% (from 80).
      • Backstab bonus damage while not sneaking increased to 170% (from 50).
      • Backstab bonus damage while sneaking increased to 265% (from 80).
      • Backstab description altered to be more...descriptive.
      • Backstab is now available from level 1.
      • You can now type /skill backstab to see how much damage you do while backstabbing. Yay~
    • Smoke:
      • Smoke description has been altered to be more...descriptive.
      • Smoke stamina cost reduced to 4 (from 8).
      • Smoke cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (from 5 minutes).
      • Smoke duration reduced to 4.5 seconds (from 10).
      • Smoke expire text altered to be a bit more descriptive.
      • You can no longer use "unstealthy" skills while smoked. Doing so will break the effect.
    • Backflip:
      • Backflip cooldown increased to 6 seconds (from 4).
      • Backflip stamina cost reduced to 6 (from 8).
    • Sneak stamina cost increased to 10 (from 8).
    • Blackjack stamina cost reduced to 4 (from 6).
    • Blitz range increased to 6 (from 5).
    • New Passive Skill: Shuriken Toss
      • Description: Right click with a flint in hand to throw a Shuriken! Shurikens deals 40 damage, and can be tossed once every 0.5 seconds.
      • Stamina Cost: 2
      • Description: Apply a grappling hook to 1 of your arrows. Once attached, your next shot will grapple you to the targeted location! The grappling hook weighs down your arrows and reduces their velocity by 45%.
  • Ranger
    • (Ranger has received almost a complete rework. Specific changes below.)
    • Moved skills around a bit.
    • Bow damage reduced by 22%
    • Base damage with Axes has been increased.
      • Wooden Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 41 (from 35).
      • Stone Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 49 (from 40).
      • Iron Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 55 (from 47).
      • Diamond Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 64 (from 60).
      • Gold Axe damage (by level 65) increased to 69 (from 67).
    • Mana:
      • Max mana reduced to 119 (from 185).
      • Mana regeneration reduced to 5 (from 6).
    • SummonArrow
      • Arrows summoned by SummonArrow increased to 5 (from 3).
      • Arrows summoned by SummonArrow now go directly into your inventory, rather than dropping on the ground.
    • Camouflage cooldown increased to 30 seconds (from 20).
    • Gills cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (from 120).
    • Removed Skill: IceArrow
    • Removed Skill: HeartShot
    • Removed Skill: Poison Arrow
    • Removed Skill: Barrage
    • Added Skill: Envenom
      • Envenom can apply to either a Ranger's Axe, or the Ranger's arrows.
      • Stamina Cost: 5
      • Cooldown: 10 seconds
    • Added Skill: Tumble
      • (Max fall distance is 9, compared to the 12 of Dragoon and Ninja.)
      • Description: Apply a grappling hook to 1 of your arrows. Once attached, your next shot will grapple you to the targeted location! The grappling hook weighs down your arrows and reduces their velocity by 45%.
        (Note: Bow Strength negates some of the velocity decrease, allowing it to travel a bit farther than a Ninja's Grappling Hook.)
      • Stamina Cost: 8
    • New Active Skill: Maim
      • Description: You Maim your target with your axe, dealing 80 damage and slowing them for 2 seconds.
      • Cooldown: 45 seconds.
    • Added New Skill: Explosive Shot
      • Description: Apply an explosive charge to one of your arrows. Your next arrow fired within 4 seconds will damage all targets within 4 blocks of the arrow for 100 damage.
      • Mana Cost: 15
      • Stamina Cost: 5
      • Cooldown: 17 seconds
    • Added New Skill: AimedShot
      • Description: Hone your aim in on a target. Once completed, your next fully drawn shot fired within 1.5 seconds will land without question. That shot will deal 285 damage to the target.
      • Mana Cost: 5
      • Stamina Cost: 10
      • Warmup: 3 seconds
      • Cooldown: 25 seconds
  • Bard
  • Runeblade
    • Nothing Yet. Sorry!
  • All Casters
    • Fireball cooldown increased to 6 seconds (from 5).
  • Pyromancer
    • Withering:
      • Removed slow effect from Withering.
      • Withering tick damage reduced to 30 (from 35).
      • Withering finish damage reduced to 40 (from 50).
        (Overall damage has been reduced by 20.)
  • Beguiler
    • Fireball mana cost increased to 20 (from 15).
  • Wizard
    • Fireball base damage reduced to 120 (from 131).
    • Entangle cooldown reduced to 13 seconds (from 15).
    • Blink cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 8).
  • Mystic
    • Soothe:
      • Soothe mana cost reduced to 9 (from 10).
      • Soothe cooldown reduced to 1 second (from 4).
    • Ire:
      • Ire range reduced to 12 (from 15).
      • Ire mana cost reduced to 18 (from 20).
      • Entangle mana cost reduced to 16 (from 18).
    • EarthWall:
      • EarthWall cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (from 25).
      • EarthWall mana cost reduced to 18 (from 20).
      • Bolt mana cost reduced to 24 (from 26).
    • Rejuvenate:
      • Rejuvenate cooldown reduced to 5 seconds (from 16).
      • Rejuvenate mana cost reduced to 18 (from 20).
      • Rejuvenate healing per tick reduced to 38 (from 48).
      • Rejuvenate duration increased to 20 seconds (from 16).
        (Overall healing throughout buff duration has increased by 3.)
    • Regrowth:
      • Regrowth cooldown reduced to 4 seconds (from 18).
      • Regrowth mana cost reduced to 25 (from 27).
    • HealingBloom:
      • HealingBloom can now be used when you are not in a party.
      • HealingBloom mana cost increased to 30 (from 25).
    • Replenish cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (from 5).
  • Cleric
    • Nothing Yet. Sorry!
  • Disiciple
    • Nothing Yet. Sorry!
  • Bloodmage
    • Updated BloodUnion description to state that it now expires completely when not increased for 15 seconds.
    • BoilBlood:
      • BoilBlood now has a maximum target limit of 5.
      • BoilBlood no longer has expire text for the DoT effect.
    • Awaken:
      • Awaken mana cost increased to 50 (from 40).
      • Awaken warmup increased to 7.5 seconds (from 6).
    • Infusion:
      • Infusion health cost fixed. (It was not properly requiring health before.)
      • Infusion health cost reduced to 35 (from 50).
      • Infusion cooldown increased to 8 seconds (from 4).
    • ThickenBlood:
      • ThickenBlood health cost reduced to 30 (from 45).
      • ThickenBlood range reduced to 10 blocks (from 14).
    • BloodGift:
      • Bloodgift is no longer required to be name-bound in order to be used.
      • Bloodgift healing increased to 200 (from 185).
      • Bloodgift cooldown increased to 15 seconds (from 10).
  • Paladin
    • Nothing Yet. Sorry!
  • Dragoon
    • Impale damage reduced to 95 (fom 134).
    • LunarLance:
      • Added a 0.5 second warmup to LunarLance.
      • LunarLance range increased to 10 blocks (from 5).
  • Samurai
    • Removed Skill: Fearless
    • New Active Skill: UndyingWill
      • Description: Upon use, applies a buff to the Samurai that prevents them from dropping below 1hp for 4.5 seconds.
      • Stamina Cost: 4
      • Cooldown: 30 seconds

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
A few more changes..

I'll post the full log again tomorrow. Too tired atm.

Code:
Emerald/Diamond Consumption:
Corrected the use text so it properly displays which of the two you are consuming.
You can no longer consume diamonds or emeralds when right clicking interactable blocks (such as doors, chests, or signs).
You can no longer consume diamonds when you have full stamina.

Potions:
Potions no longer go on cooldown when left clicking blocks.
Potions no longer go on cooldown when right clicking interactable blocks (such as doors, chests, or signs).

Ninja:
Sword Damage values tweaked. (Will put up numbers later.)

Samurai:
UndyingWill duration reduced to 3.5 seconds (from 4).
UndyingWill stamina cost removed.
UndyingWill cooldown increased to 35 seconds (from 30).

Dreadknight:
Terror mana cost increased to 20 (from 16).
ManaFreeze cooldown increased to 20 seconds (from 7).

Bloodmage:
Corrected ThickenBlood stamina depreciation value to be around 8 stamina. (Was incorrectly doing around 3).

Ranger:
ExplosiveShot now has a very slight knockback effect applied to the players hit by the shot.

Dragoon:
Lunarlance range reduced to 5 (from 10).
Lunarlance warmup removed.

Impale range increased to 8 (from 5).
Added a warmup of 0.5 seconds to Impale.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Put in a few of Eldry's suggestions. Not done yet, still tweaking things. The base skills are in and functioning however.

I lied about posting a full log, had stuff to do today. Hopefully I'll be able to do it tomorrow.

Code:
Cooldowns:
Global Cooldown no longer triggers after completing a warmup ability, it now only triggers once you start casting it.
Cooldown display now shows decimals. Informative!

Wizard:
Entangle cooldown increased to 15 (from 13).
(This reverts all changes to cooldowns that have been made.)

Cleric:

SacredWord:
SacredWord warmup increased to 1.5 seconds (from 1).
SacredWord healing increased to 175 (from 150).

SacredTouch healing reduced to 325 (from 365).

Smite:
Smite damage lowered to 60 (from 100).
Smite now deals 175 damage to undead targets.

GroupHeal renamed to DivineBlessing.

Removed health cost from GuardianAngel.

Removed Skill: Remedy
Removed Skill: Anthema
Re-added Skill: Ampul
Added New Skill: HolyAura
Added New Skill: AngelsShout

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Hmm, I will need to test this out a bit.
I'd like for us to tweak the numbers / costs a bit. If possible, I'd like to remove their mana strain a bit, but also lower the effectiveness of their heals to compensate. I'd prefer for their role to last longer rather than be a burst of usefulness that dies off quickly.

On AngelsShout: I lowered this to around 250, but dropped the cooldown to 3 minutes. I'd prefer to not create another (Old) Smoke / Harmtouch / Layhands type ability that wins every fight it is used in.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know I'm not done experimenting with it, so we will likely change the numbers more as the days pass.

If you do get a chance to playtest it, lemme know what you think. I'm gonna try and do some mock teamfights with it later today or tomorrow if I get the chance.