• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Revamp #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoIyo

Obsidian
Kainzo Can the balance team have a spreadsheet of all classes of what mana/health per lvl they receive? Along with the damage per level? I think this would really help the balance team. The Wiki is out of date and its hurts to switch classes and /skills /hp yada yada to get the numbers.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Did you have the information on your plans for Bloodmage to look over?

Also keep in mind that the only thing that Clerics can do right now is heal and absorb damage. They have no real means of damage or separate support. Although I am interested to see the effects of stronger heals what about do you think about a slight shift from my previous position.
Mystic:​
Finish remaking Chlorobon into a HoT​
Remove Cloroblast​
Reduce Rejuvenates cooldown back to 10s​
Remove Rejuvenates warm up or go .5s​
Cleric:​
Add the equivalent of the faster casting weaker heals.​
This would give the Mystic 3 HoTs and take it down to one quick casting direct heal.
It's a spur of the moment thought and I did not line it all up but as a Cleric only real abilities are heal and since they only have 3 functional heals + group heal, this would at least give them the most heals to work with. It would be limiting with the Clerics mana pool and would force the Cleric to choose his heals situation ally. Quicker/Weaker heals when someone is about to die and slower/more efficient heals when he has a second.

I will think on it more, but it would push both classes more into their roles.
I'll be writing up a post on BloodMage in a bit.

I played Mystic pretty extensively on Test after I pushed through the previously mentioned changes. I still felt as though the class was insanely strong. I won't be reducing the warmup on Rejuvenate, but if we remove chlorobon/chloroblast in favor of a new HoT, I could see us reducing the cooldown on Rejuvenate.

Trying to experiment more with the cleric stuff.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll be writing up a post on BloodMage in a bit.

I played Mystic pretty extensively on Test after I pushed through the previously mentioned changes. I still felt as though the class was insanely strong. I won't be reducing the warmup on Rejuvenate, but if we remove chlorobon/chloroblast in favor of a new HoT, I could see us reducing the cooldown on Rejuvenate.

Trying to experiment more with the cleric stuff.

Just remember that a Cleric does not have extra mana, group buffs, CC or extra damage skills(anathema does not count:p) when you are testing the potentials of their healing capabilities against Mystic which has all of the above ;)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
For a long winded explanation see my other post
But I suggest testing the following to see how the viability between the healers balances on group pvp on test.

• Mystic
    • Decrease cooldown of Soothe to 1 seconds (from 4).
    • Soothe healing to 120
    • Soothe warmup to 1s
    • Chloroblast warmup to 2s
    • Chloroblast healing to 220
    • Chlorobon warmup to 2s
    • Chlorobon healing to 320
  • Cleric
    • Athema warmup to 2 seconds
    • Anathema mana cost to 35
    • FullHeal warmup to 3 seconds
    • Remedy warmup to 3 seconds
    • Remedy healing to 280
    • SacredTouch warmup to 3 seconds
    • SacredTouch healing to 380
    • GuardianAngel duration to 4.5
    • I would still bring up for testing the idea of naturally giving Clerics swords.
      • add sword as an allowed weapon.
      • Lower max melee damage from sword/how to 40.
  • Bloodmage
      • Infusion healing to 150
      • Infusion mana cost to 10
      • Insusion healthcost to 60(40% of heal)
      • Infusion warmup to instant
      • Infusion cooldown to 8s
      • BloodGift healing to 250
      • BloodGift mana cost to 25
        BloodGift healthcost to 100. (40% of heal)
      • BloodGift warmup to instant
      • BloodGift cooldown to 15s
  • Disiciple
    • ForcePush mana cost to 10.
    • ForcePush damange to 35.
    • ForcePull mana cost to 10.
    • Forcepull damage to 35.
    • Chakra to 8 blocks.
Healing-

I would be interested to see the different roles of healing balanced similar to the above list.
Clerics larger slower healer, Mystics faster weaker heals, Bloodmages heals through damaging opponents or self sacrifice.

Forcespells -
I believe limiting the amount of times a force spell is cast against limiting the physical damage it does it the wrong way to go. Bring the casting cost back down and try a damage reduction instead. This way the utility of the spell will remain and it's over utility will be handled by less physical damage instead of less casts.

Anathema-
I still don't see the spells place but at a 3 second cast it's still not very usable. If the idea is a little more damage that we want to control and limit then increase the mana cost so it's more painful to cast but reduce the casting time to something more appropriate to the low damage/range and new higher cost.

Chakra-
I see this as being drug to far out of line to be balanced with the other group heals with all the changes. We should consider playing with it up between 8 and 10 again with the debuff removal and the buff to Bloodmages group healing

Infusion/Bloodgift-
These seem to be changing to more self sacrifice type spells which I enjoy the idea. Due to the high risk in healing others and the limited self healing they would grant to make them balanced with the heals from other healers make them instant cast. Control them with the added mana cost and the slightly increased cooldowns.

Cleric/Mystic heals-
Simply speed or power. I would love to see the healing variance balance between the two as one being the faster weaker healer and the other being the slower more powerful healer.

Sooth-
Throws this spell to out of line with such a long cooldown for a weak heal.

GuardianAngel-
With the new self sacrifice cost of Guardian I don't see it unbalancing it.

Cleric w/Swords-
See my other post that explains this and everything else in more detail.

ALL caster/healer damage skills are to be put on a longer cast time, with INCREASED range and effectiveness.

This is a sweeping change.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  • Samurai
    • Moved a few skills around to make leveling / fighting at low levels a smoother experience.
    • MortalWound tickrate reduced to 5 seconds (from 7).
    • MortalWound duration reduced to 15 seconds (from 21).
    • MortalWound damage per tick increased to 34 (from 33).
      (Overall damage is unchanged. DoT ticks slightly faster, but lasts for a shorter time.)
    • Disgrace tickrate reduced to 5 seconds (from 7).
    • Disgrace duration reduced to 15 seconds (from 21).
      (Overall damage reduced from 198 to 183. DoT ticks slightly faster, but lasts for a shorter time.)
    • Impermanence stamina cost reduced to 6 (from 10).
    • AsuraSlash stamina cost increased to 8 (from 6).
Completely disagree here. We do NOT want faster ticking dots until we can sort out the vanilla mechanic. Our goal is to lengthen combat, remember? this is taking a step back to the way it was and in the wrong direction. The stamina changes are bearable.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
ALL caster/healer damage skills are to be put on a longer cast time, with INCREASED range and effectiveness.

Just to be clear, with the plan to increase the cast time/range/damage we are trying to balance it against melee damage with the increased effectiveness or should we also be considering adjusting the melee damage down as well?

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Completely disagree here. We do NOT want faster ticking dots until we can sort out the vanilla mechanic. Our goal is to lengthen combat, remember? this is taking a step back to the way it was and in the wrong direction. The stamina changes are bearable.
On the live Herocraft server, a Samurai can completely burst down a target in less than 3 seconds. This is due to Cleave, AsuraSlash, Fearless, and their high left click damage.

On live, Disgrace and MortalWound are not viable abilities to be used in their main rotation. The Dot's tick too slow, the stamina costs are too high, and the damage is not even remotely comparable to cleave/asuraslash. Due to fearless boosting their ability damage, there is no reason not to use it in combination with cleave/asuraslash. It's simply too good.

By reducing the damage on cleave, we remove that from the equation. By increasing the stamina cost on AsuraSlash, we make it less viable as an initial ability.

However, unless we change Disgrace or MortalWound to a faster tickrate, a Samurai will not use these abilities. He will still use cleave, and still use AsuraSlash. MortalWound will still be used on healers, but it will not be part of their rotation.

As seen in these threads:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/samurai.39066/
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/current-samurai-problems.38167/

People are not happy with the current samurai. The new ability combined with the reduced tickrate has caused the class to become lackluster, uninteresting, but still just as bursty as it was before. The problem now however, is that they have high damaging instant cast abilities combined with fearless.

Now, we can nerf their damaging abilities, and we can nerf fearless, but then, their class will not be viable. They will be a very weak melee with low damage output, moderate survivability, but a lackluster skillset.

I am all for lengthening combat, and I believe that a lot of the changes we've been making are doing so, but I think it's important to protect the integrity of the class design when doing so. Even with the tickrates that I have chosen, it is not nearly as fast as it was before. Previously they were set to every 2 seconds, and every 3 seconds. On live, they are both at a whopping seven. Reducing them to 5 is not going to make them as overbearing as previous, but it still protects the integrity of their design.

You can see it in the ability thread where everyone voted about the most important abilities here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/best-class-abilities.36431/

Most people stated that Disgrace/MortalWound were their favorite abilities for the class. Now, not a single samurai even bothers to use them. I believe that slightly reducing the tickrate of these skills is necessary, and I stand by my suggested changes.

That's not to say we can't reduce the damage of their abilities across the board, hell, we probably should. But I still think they need to be balanced around Disgrace/MortalWound. Not cleave and AsuraSlash.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff

We tried to do this in the last update. This did not work well, at all.

In a caster vs caster situation, whoever had the least amount of warmups won every single time. And in most situations, they simply stopped using the warmups all together. Fireball, FireBlast, IceBolt, Root, and even Pulse, were much more viable abilities.

Additionally, when fighting melee, the caster was at an insane disadvantage. It basically prevented all casters from being able to fight melee at all.

Yes, the higher range let them start the fight sooner, but once the fight had started, they simply couldn't keep up. It was just far too slow.

It wasn't fun, and it wasn't balanced. Players who hopped on the test server were straight up -outraged- and were all prepared to stop playing certain classes all together.
---------

Because of this, we did not push through those changes. Sure, we added a few warmups to abilities, but these were all short warmups with moderate range.

I also agree with the opinions of the other players. I do not wish to see this change occur, and I do not believe that it is a good idea. There are too few warmups in the game for this to change everything, and melee has far too much mobility/damage to allow it to happen.

Even if we did a massive health increase across the board, I believe casters would stick to using instant cast abilities over the warmups. They're just that much better, and more fun to use. Long warmups, regardless of their maximum range, are not fun, and not viable.

yoIyo

Obsidian
I have to agree with Delfofthebla; using skills with warm-ups only get's you killed in the action. Those 2- 2.5 casts somebody can deal a clean 200-400 damage depending on their class from their instant hits; not mention they could interrupt the ability in the given time. If you want PvP longer; reduced damage across the whole board would be in order or some health pool increases. The average fights last 6-10 seconds on 1v1's... big fights maybe 1-2minutes?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
This is why I was bringing up a reduction to melee damage.

If we made spells take longer to cast and reduced Melee damage to match the change then spells would do more damage over longer time and melee would be lowered to match.

During dragon we made the switch from 10 damage to 100 damage system. There may be more to just making a movement to lower that to a 50ish damage system while keeping current health rates.
Problems are with heals/mana/stamina pools. :eek:

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
This is why I was bringing up a reduction to melee damage.

If we made spells take longer to cast and reduced Melee damage to match the change then spells would do more damage over longer time and melee would be lowered to match.

During dragon we made the switch from 10 damage to 100 damage system. There may be more to just making a movement to lower that to a 50ish damage system while keeping current health rates.
Problems are with heals/mana/stamina pools. :eek:
Exactly. In order to effectively "increase combat time" to a point to where it is actually noticeable, we have to overhaul all systems.

Damage must be lowered (or health must be raised).
Mana must be raised. Mana costs must be altered.
Stamina costs will need to be altered.
Skills will need to be tweaked to be more viable in the new system.

This is a drastic change and doing so has proven to be more work than we'd really prefer. It's the kind of thing that needs a good month or two of tweaking to actually complete and maintain balance for.

The main thing with "higher cast times/longer ranges" is that there just aren't enough warmups for this to even make a difference. Most casters have only a small few, and they are overshadowed by the instantcast abilities.

yoIyo

Obsidian
Mana/Stam shouldn't be changed, it we don't need more skill spam. This allows classes to only use what is needed instead of unloaded their whole arsenal of keybinds on a single soul. Having mana problems? This is why you need Manasong/Wisdom. You could increase mana pools; but you still want people to worry about running out instead of going skill happy.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Mana/Stam shouldn't be changed, it we don't need more skill spam. This allows classes to only use what is needed instead of unloaded their whole arsenal of keybinds on a single soul. Having mana problems? This is why you need Manasong/Wisdom. You could increase mana pools; but you still want people to worry about running out instead of going skill happy.

As good as that sounds, it's just not going to work in reality if the damage numbers are reduced.

What will happen is a Sammy will unload his combo on a wizard and run out of stam and the wizard will unload his spells and run out of mana. Then the only thing left will be left click spam which the warrior/ninja will win at 100% of the time.

Or.. the Ninja unloads his combo using up all his mana on the Cleric and the Cleric heals through it and then the Ninja has nothing left to do but left click spam while the Cleric does the same.

Net result is warrior/rogue beat everything else.

No it would all have to be rebalanced,

Stamina would have to be raised/skills lowered.
Mana pools would need to increase/casting cost lowered.

With bigger numbers there is a lot more room for variance and it's possible that is our ultimate solution.
Bigger numbers can easily be hidden in most coding by displaying them divided by ten. Ex. Game works on a 10,000 hp system and the players see a 1,000 hp system. It would allow smaller tweaks that could be more fine honed to their purpose.

Either way just saying deal with only having 50% of the mana or stamina you need to function and left click the rest of the way will not make the game fun. Forcing players to have a Bard in their group to function would also break a lot of hearts

The whole point I am seeing for stretching out the combat is to make the fun fights more fun and intense and harder to win, by allowing more time for reaction and thought and planning. It's possible but it will take a lot. I may dig deep into it. I think with all our minds and experience it could be written up in a few days and tweaked over a couple of weeks to work but it would take a lot of dedication and sweeping changes to all numbers involved from melee damage to cast times to resource pools

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We tried to do this in the last update. This did not work well, at all.

In a caster vs caster situation, whoever had the least amount of warmups won every single time. And in most situations, they simply stopped using the warmups all together. Fireball, FireBlast, IceBolt, Root, and even Pulse, were much more viable abilities.

Additionally, when fighting melee, the caster was at an insane disadvantage. It basically prevented all casters from being able to fight melee at all.

Yes, the higher range let them start the fight sooner, but once the fight had started, they simply couldn't keep up. It was just far too slow.

It wasn't fun, and it wasn't balanced. Players who hopped on the test server were straight up -outraged- and were all prepared to stop playing certain classes all together.
---------

Because of this, we did not push through those changes. Sure, we added a few warmups to abilities, but these were all short warmups with moderate range.

I also agree with the opinions of the other players. I do not wish to see this change occur, and I do not believe that it is a good idea. There are too few warmups in the game for this to change everything, and melee has far too much mobility/damage to allow it to happen.

Even if we did a massive health increase across the board, I believe casters would stick to using instant cast abilities over the warmups. They're just that much better, and more fun to use. Long warmups, regardless of their maximum range, are not fun, and not viable.
We aren't shifting our revamp goals. The plan is to increase combat duration. I'm not saying it's easy, I'll start looking at balancing it when things start letting up.

People fear change, it doesn't matter how slight or how beneficial to the overall plan. Don't live and die when people outcry about change.

I'm easing off the current system of balance due to the fact that the custom-items update will completely change any current balance we have in as of now.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Been lazing around not posting these--a lot of them have been in for a few days.

I'm still playing around with Mystic / Samurai to try and get them in the right place. I have a feeling we may need to tweak the HoT's down a bit for Mystic, and I'm trying to maintain the Samurai's "feel" while preventing him from being too bursty.

Code:
Changes since last update:

Bloodmage rework.

Tremor cooldown increased to 9 seconds (from 7).

Disgrace tick damage reduced to 52 (from 62).

Empathy stamina cost increased to 4 (from 0).
Empathy mana cost reduced to 23 (from 30).

Terror stamina cost increased to 4 (from 3).
Terror mana cost decreased to 16 (from 20).

Soothe healing increased to 125 (from 115).

Rejuvenate mana cost reduced to 20 (from 23).
Rejuvenate cooldown reduced to 9 seconds (from 18).
Rejuvenate range reduced to 14 blocks (from 15).
Rejuvenate healing per tick increased to 48 (from 34)
Rejuvenate duration reduced to 15 seconds (from 21)
(Overall healing reduced by 12)

Chloroblast Removed.

Chlorobon Reworked:
Adds a 12 second buff to the target that heals for 72 health every 3 seconds.
25 mana cost.
10 second cooldown.
1.5 second cast time.

(And all of the Pyromancer stuff listed in the log below)

-------------------------------
Actual Full Changelog:
  • Runeblade
    • IceRune cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 8).
    • Rune Application was incorrectly set to 750ms on the test server. This has been corrected to 1 second.
  • Ninja
    • EscapeArtist stamina cost reduced to 6 (from 10).
    • Backstab chance to apply when not sneaking increased to 40% (from 20).
      (Chance to backstab while sneaking is unchanged.)
    • Base damage with swords has been reduced.
      • Wooden Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 45 (from 51).
      • Stone Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 62 (from 73).
      • Iron Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 82 (from 94).
      • Diamond Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 96 (from 105).
      • Gold Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 108 (from 122).
  • Pyromancer
    • Fireblast damage reduced to 150 (from 175).
    • ChaosOrb base damage reduced to 128 (from 150).
    • ChaosOrb damage per level reduced to 0.8 (from 1).
      (Overall damage reduced by about 35)
    • Inferno now deals 50 instant fire damage on use, as originally intended.
    • Inferno warmup increased to 1.5 seconds (from 1).
  • Mystic
    • Moved a few skills around to make leveling / fighting at low levels a smoother experience.
    • Removed Chloroblast.
    • Removed Revive.
    • Chlorobon Reworked:
      • Adds a 12 second buff to the target that heals for 72 health every 3 seconds.
      • 25 mana cost.
      • 10 second cooldown.
      • 1.5 second warmup.
    • Soothe cooldown decreased to 3 seconds (from 4).
    • Soothe healing decreased to 125 (from 130).
    • Soothe mana cost increased to 10 (from 7).
    • Soothe warmup decreased to 1 second (from 1.5).
    • Entangle mana cost increased to 18 (from 15).
    • Rejuvenate now has a 1 second warmup.
    • Rejuvenate mana cost reduced to 20 (from 23).
    • Rejuvenate cooldown reduced to 9 seconds (from 15).
    • Rejuvenate range reduced to 14 blocks (from 15).
    • Rejuvenate healing per tick increased to 48 (from 34).
    • Rejuvenate duration reduced to 15 seconds (from 21).
    • Replenish mana restoration reduced to 52% (from 1000). --------- This is about 102 mana at lvl 65
    • Replenish cooldown increased to 5 minutes (from 2).
  • Cleric
    • Remedy warmup increased to 3 seconds (from 2.5)
    • Remedy healing to 265 (from 250).
    • SacredTouch warmup increased to 3 seconds (from 2.5).
    • SacredTouch healing increased to to 365 (from 350).
  • Disiciple
    • ForcePush mana cost reduced to 10 (from 15).
    • ForcePush damage reduced to 35 (from 70).
    • ForcePush stamina cost reduced to 3 (from 4).
    • ForcePull mana cost reduced to 10 (from 15).
    • ForcePull damage reduced to 35 (from 70).
    • ForcePull stamina cost reduced to 3 (from 4).
    • QuiveringPalm description has been fixed to report the correct duration.
    • QuiveringPalm duration increased to 3.5 seconds (from 2.5).
  • Bloodmage
    • Full Rework.
  • Warriors
    • Bash base damage reduced to 59 (from 89).
    • Cleave damage multiplier reduced to 100% (from 150).
  • Paladin
    • SheildReflect description has been improved to be more...descriptive.
    • ShieldReflect now properly reflects DoT skill damage.
  • Dragoon
    • LunarLance damage reduced to 95 (from 110).
    • LunarLance Mana-Burn reduced to 18 (from 20).
    • Impale slowness value reduced to 3 (from 4).
      (Impale was originally intended to be slowness 2. It was incorrectly upgraded to 4 at some point).
    • Tremor cooldown increased to 9 seconds (from 7).
  • Dreadknight
    • Empathy stamina cost increased to 4 (from 0).
    • Empathy mana cost reduced to 23 (from 30).
    • Terror stamina cost increased to 4 (from 3).
    • Terror mana cost decreased to 16 (from 20).
  • Samurai
    • MortalWound damage per tick decreased to 25(from 33).
      (Overall damage reduced from Weapon Damage + 99 to Weapon Damage + 51. DoT ticks slightly faster, but lasts for a shorter time.)
      (Overall damage reduced from 198 to 156. DoT ticks slightly faster, but lasts for a shorter time.)

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't know how I feel about replenish on mystics. Lowering the mana gained and also increasing the cooldown seems a bit much.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Fighting Dielan9999, I was fighting him last night as a bard and when the fight was over he said he was still at 7 hearts but I had done a total of about 15 hearts before I died :rolleyes:

It's possible they will have to be weakened but I would prefer the idea to forcing them to be limited by balancing their new mana pool and not by limiting their function.

Replenish I think was a good start but it's possible that their damage skills may need mana tweaks. We will see after this patch.
In my fight last night with Dielan I was hit by several Ire's and at least one Bolt while he non stop healed the whole fight. Lets see how the patch goes.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I don't know how I feel about replenish on mystics. Lowering the mana gained and also increasing the cooldown seems a bit much.

Before we started tweaking Mystic for this next patch, Mystic was easily the most broken class I'd ever played before on Herocraft. I could not believe that the version I was playing was actually available on live.

I could heal anyone whenever I wanted, and I could heal them to full. I could fend off attackers, while keeping both myself and my allies alive. By the end of the fight, I'd be full health, my ally would be fully health, and I would have about 60% mana. I never even needed replenish. Not even once.

The large mana cost increases across the board have been done so that this can not longer happen. If the Mystic is healing excessively, it's going to start hurting--even more so if he is using combat abilities along side the heals. Replenish needs to be a "clutch" ability that helps them out in a bind, but not something that they can have any moment that they need it. A Mystic's manapool accomplishes a lot more than a Wizard's does--this is why I believe their replenish should not be nearly as powerful.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Before we started tweaking Mystic for this next patch, Mystic was easily the most broken class I'd ever played before on Herocraft. I could not believe that the version I was playing was actually available on live.

I could heal anyone whenever I wanted, and I could heal them to full. I could fend off attackers, while keeping both myself and my allies alive. By the end of the fight, I'd be full health, my ally would be fully health, and I would have about 60% mana. I never even needed replenish. Not even once.

The large mana cost increases across the board have been done so that this can not longer happen. If the Mystic is healing excessively, it's going to start hurting--even more so if he is using combat abilities along side the heals. Replenish needs to be a "clutch" ability that helps them out in a bind, but not something that they can have any moment that they need it. A Mystic's manapool accomplishes a lot more than a Wizard's does--this is why I believe their replenish should not be nearly as powerful.

I wasn't comparing it to wizard, also haven't played the class much. Was just looking and nerfing a bit on it then nerfing their instant mana seemed a bit much. But I'll trust your word for it.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I wasn't comparing it to wizard, also haven't played the class much. Was just looking and nerfing a bit on it then nerfing their instant mana seemed a bit much. But I'll trust your word for it.
I didn't mean to imply you were comparing it to Wizard, but I felt the need to make the comparison myself. :p

Current changes since last update:
Code:
Added expire texts to many DoT effects that did not have them.

Ire cooldown increased to 9 seconds (from 7).
Bolt mana cost increased to 26 (from 24).
Might mana cost increased to 30 (from 20).
Rejuvenate cooldown increased to 16 (from 8).
Chlorobon mana cost increased to 27 (from 25).
Chlorobon cooldown increased to 18 (from 10).

ManaFreeze cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 7).
ManaFreeze duration increased to 25 seconds (from 15).

Harmtouch mana cost increased to 35 (from 0).
Harmtouch stamina cost reduced to 5 (from 8).

Poison now properly lasts 18 seconds, as originally intended.

Battery transfer-amount reduced to 30 (from 35).

SoulFire mana cost reduced to 15 (from 20).
SoulFire stamina cost reduced to 4 (from 7).

Conviction mana cost reduced to 50 (from 55).
Conviction stamina cost reduced to 0 (from 5).
Conviction cooldown increased to 30 seconds (from 10).
Conviction duration decreased to 3 minutes (from 5).

Layhands mana cost increased to 40 (from 20).
Layhands stamina cost reduced to 0 (from 3).

Absolution cooldown increased to 20 seconds (from 15).

Fearless no longer increases skill damage.
Fearless incoming damage multiplier reduced to 115% (from 120).
Fearless outgoing damage multiplier reduced to 125% (from 130).

-------------------------------
Actual Full Changelog:

Overall:
  • Global Cooldown has been increased to 1 second (from 0.5).
  • Several effects that did not previously have expire texts now have them.
  • Runeblade
    • IceRune cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 8).
    • Rune Application was incorrectly set to 750ms on the test server. This has been corrected to 1 second.
  • Ninja
    • EscapeArtist stamina cost reduced to 6 (from 10).
    • Backstab chance to apply when not sneaking increased to 40% (from 20).
      (Chance to backstab while sneaking is unchanged.)
    • Base damage with swords has been reduced.
      • Wooden Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 45 (from 51).
      • Stone Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 62 (from 73).
      • Iron Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 82 (from 94).
      • Diamond Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 96 (from 105).
      • Gold Sword damage (by level 65) reduced to 108 (from 122).
  • Pyromancer
    • Fireblast damage reduced to 150 (from 175).
    • ChaosOrb base damage reduced to 128 (from 150).
    • ChaosOrb damage per level reduced to 0.8 (from 1).
      (Overall damage reduced by about 35)
    • Inferno now deals 50 instant fire damage on use, as originally intended.
    • Inferno warmup increased to 1.5 seconds (from 1).
  • Necromancer
    • Battery mana-transfer amount reduced to 30 (from 35).
    • Poison was incorrectly only lasting for 13 seconds. It now lasts for 18 seconds (as intended).
  • Mystic
    • Removed Chloroblast.
    • Removed Revive.
    • Chlorobon Reworked:
      • Adds a 12 second buff to the target that heals for 72 health every 3 seconds.
      • 27 mana cost.
      • 18 second cooldown.
      • 1.5 second warmup.
    • Soothe cooldown decreased to 3 seconds (from 4).
    • Soothe healing decreased to 125 (from 130).
    • Soothe mana cost increased to 10 (from 7).
    • Soothe warmup decreased to 1 second (from 1.5).
    • Entangle mana cost increased to 18 (from 15).
    • Rejuvenate now has a 1 second warmup.
    • Rejuvenate mana cost reduced to 20 (from 23).
    • Rejuvenate cooldown increased to 16 seconds (from 15).
    • Rejuvenate range reduced to 14 blocks (from 15).
    • Rejuvenate healing per tick increased to 48 (from 34).
    • Rejuvenate duration reduced to 15 seconds (from 21).
    • Replenish mana restoration reduced to 52% (from 1000). --------- This is about 102 mana at lvl 65
    • Replenish cooldown increased to 5 minutes (from 2).
    • Might mana cost increased to 30 (from 20).
    • Bolt mana cost increased to 26 (from 24).
    • Ire cooldown increased to 9 seconds (from 7).
  • Cleric
    • Remedy warmup increased to 3 seconds (from 2.5)
    • Remedy healing to 265 (from 250).
    • SacredTouch warmup increased to 3 seconds (from 2.5).
    • SacredTouch healing increased to to 365 (from 350).
  • Disiciple
    • ForcePush mana cost reduced to 10 (from 15).
    • ForcePush damage reduced to 35 (from 70).
    • ForcePush stamina cost reduced to 3 (from 4).
    • ForcePull mana cost reduced to 10 (from 15).
    • ForcePull damage reduced to 35 (from 70).
    • ForcePull stamina cost reduced to 3 (from 4).
    • QuiveringPalm description has been fixed to report the correct duration.
    • QuiveringPalm duration increased to 4.5 seconds (from 2.5).
  • Bloodmage
    • Full Rework.
  • Warriors
    • Bash base damage reduced to 59 (from 89).
    • Cleave damage multiplier reduced to 100% (from 150).
  • Paladin
    • SheildReflect description has been improved to be more...descriptive.
    • ShieldReflect now properly reflects DoT skill damage.
    • Absolution cooldown increased to 20 seconds (from 15).
    • Conviction mana cost reduced to 50 (from 55).
    • Conviction stamina cost reduced to 0 (from 5).
    • Conviction cooldown increased to 30 seconds (from 10).
    • Conviction duration decreased to 3 minutes (from 5).
    • SoulFire mana cost reduced to 15 (from 20).
    • SoulFire stamina cost reduced to 4 (from 7).
    • LayHands mana cost increased to 40 (from 20).
    • LayHands stamina cost reduced to 0 (from 3).
  • Dragoon
    • LunarLance damage reduced to 95 (from 110).
    • LunarLance Mana-Burn reduced to 18 (from 20).
    • Impale slowness value reduced to 3 (from 4).
      (Impale was originally intended to be slowness 2. It was incorrectly upgraded to 4 at some point).
    • Tremor cooldown increased to 9 seconds (from 7).
  • Dreadknight
    • Empathy stamina cost increased to 4 (from 0).
    • Empathy mana cost reduced to 23 (from 30).
    • Terror stamina cost increased to 4 (from 3).
    • Terror mana cost decreased to 16 (from 20).
    • ManaFreeze cooldown increased to 10 seconds (from 7).
    • ManaFreeze duration increased to 25 seconds (from 15).
    • HarmTouch mana cost increased to 35 (from 0).
    • HarmTouch stamina cost reduced to 5 (from 8).
  • Samurai
    • MortalWound damage per tick decreased to 25 (from 33).
      (Overall damage reduced from Weapon Damage + 99 to Weapon Damage + 51. DoT ticks slightly faster, but lasts for a shorter time.)
      (Overall damage reduced from 198 to 156. DoT ticks slightly faster, but lasts for a shorter time.)
    • Fearless no longer increases damage outgoing damage from abilities.
    • Fearless incoming damage multiplier reduced to 115% (from 120).
    • Fearless outgoing damage multiplier reduced to 125% (from 130).
    • Cleave stamina cost increased to 10 (from 8).

Status
Not open for further replies.