• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Revamp #2 suggestions.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I have some suggestions for revamp #2.

Beguiler- Beguiler has two damage dealing skills until level 55: Fireball and Pulse. Plaguebomb should be moved to level 25 but have a damage increase per level. You summon a plagued sheep which deals 40+ 3 hp per level damage to targets within 5 blocks. It would do the same damage as in game. (I think it does 235) But would balance out the class a little at lower levels. This goes along with Eldrylars idea to balance out the classes levels.

Wizard- EDITED wizard out. Werwew said it was balanced. I was mostly wondering about it. 4 seconds seem a little long

Samurai- Could the armor be changed back to the Chain with iron boots. This isn't Samurais raging that they have to use diamond armor. It is just that the Chain with iron boots looked much better.

Ill go some more on the test server and see if there are any other suggestions

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
Im just saying Harmtouch does 300 damage it may not have a warmup but it takes health and has a 800 second coodown...Arcane blast does 300 damage with a 4 second warmup and a 15 second cooldown.

macura

Diamond
Im just saying Harmtouch does 300 damage it may not have a warmup but it takes health and has a 800 second coodown...Arcane blast does 300 damage with a 4 second warmup and a 15 second cooldown.
The warmup makes a large difference and wizards arn't running around with over 1k hp w/ diamond and iron gear.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah when I saw it I thought 4 seconds warmup would be always interrupted. I was just wondering about it.

I made this thread mainly for beguiler. Wizard was included because I thought it was too long :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Revamp #2 is going to focus on;
1) caster range revamp (this includes both range increases and cast time increases)
2) health or damage re-assessment to most classes.
3) further balance of classes and their skills.
4) system mechanic reworks such as random generators.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I have some suggestions for revamp #2.

Beguiler- Beguiler has two damage dealing skills until level 55: Fireball and Pulse. Plaguebomb should be moved to level 25 but have a damage increase per level. You summon a plagued sheep which deals 40+ 3 hp per level damage to targets within 5 blocks. It would do the same damage as in game. (I think it does 235) But would balance out the class a little at lower levels. This goes along with Eldrylars idea to balance out the classes levels.

Wizard- EDITED wizard out. Werwew said it was balanced. I was mostly wondering about it. 4 seconds seem a little long

Samurai- Could the armor be changed back to the Chain with iron boots. This isn't Samurais raging that they have to use diamond armor. It is just that the Chain with iron boots looked much better.

Ill go some more on the test server and see if there are any other suggestions

Wizard arcaneblast is fine, it's any tweaking would make the skill really really good, or just really bad if the cooldown got changed.

Derp says i'm tagged and I not tagged doe.