• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Revamp #2 suggestions.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
*Obligatory rant how Runeblades are UP and needs Buff Plox* Anyway, I just feel like Runeblade needs a single new skill. We really didn't get a new skill and instead just had RuneWord bumped to lvl 65. I'm not asking for an uber lvl 65 skill. Just something to fill-out our skill-set.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
*Obligatory rant how Runeblades are UP and needs Buff Plox* Anyway, I just feel like Runeblade needs a single new skill. We really didn't get a new skill and instead just had RuneWord bumped to lvl 65. I'm not asking for an uber lvl 65 skill. Just something to fill-out our skill-set.
I can't remember... did Runeblade used to have Blink?

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Runeblades are perfectly fine where they stand now, they just take much more knowledge and skill unlike some other classes.
I can't remember... did Runeblade used to have Blink?
Nope.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Getting a skill replaced doesn't mean we have a "new" skill.
Yes it does (in this case, especially) - if you want to get really technical, you lost one skill and gained a new skill. I make this technical distinction because blink is more than just a replacement. It unlocks more mobility possibilities, and Blink > One in my opinion.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes it does (in this case, especially) - if you want to get really technical, you lost one skill and gained a new skill. I make this technical distinction because blink is more than just a replacement. It unlocks more mobility possibilities, and Blink > One in my opinion.
So the justification is that for better mobility we lose 3 other skills? Why I by no means think rune should have Firewave, Fireshield, and Bladedance (basically cleave). Every other class gained a skill while Runeblade got a net loss of 2.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Suggestion :( : Re-arrange ninja's skill more, all the "re-arranging" they got was moving backflip and tumble around. (i think..)

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
So the justification is that fore better mobility we lose 3 other skills? Why I by no means think rune should have Firewave, Fireshield, and Bladedance (basically cleave). Every other class gained a skill while Runeblade got a net loss of 2.
This thread isn't for you to really complain about Runeblades, Runeblades were FAR too powerful. If you are complaining about losing things, they basically lost EVERY single skill they had besides Duskblade/Runeword (probably a few others as well).

If you are saying we need new skills, well we did get new ones. We got Voidrune, Firerune, Icerune, Toxicrune, Blink and I think 1 or two more. You think that we didn't gain anything, but you are two blind to see that Runeblades got an ENTIRE rework.

That's more than any other class got in this update, so I suggest you stop whining.

Delfofthebla

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
This thread isn't for you to really complain about Runeblades, Runeblades were FAR too powerful. If you are complaining about losing things, they basically lost EVERY single skill they had besides Duskblade/Runeword (probably a few others as well).

If you are saying we need new skills, well we did get new ones. We got Voidrune, Firerune, Icerune, Toxicrune, Blink and I think 1 or two more. You think that we didn't gain anything, but you are two blind to see that Runeblades got an ENTIRE rework.

That's more than any other class got in this update, so I suggest you stop whining.

Delfofthebla
Well sorry I've come off "whiney". I can see I'm going nowhere with my argument. I agree rune did way to much dmg before hand. I'm just going to end it with that most of our skills are just replacements of our olds ones. If the rune we have now was what we had then, we would most certainly got a new lvl 65 skill instead of just copying our old 60 one.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Remember that Wizard is the burst class, so I think arcane is balanced and fits the class.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Getting a skill replaced doesn't mean we have a "new" skill.
That's the definition of a new skill - something you didnt have before.

Now if you want to be technical and literal, you should have said you wanted a greater number of overall skills...

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
That's the definition of a new skill - something you didnt have before.

Now if you want to be technical and literal, you should have said you wanted a greater number of overall skills...
Let me rephrase that. I wanted an "Original" skill.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Let me rephrase that. I wanted an "Original" skill.
hi... all of those runes are original, hand coded, newly coded skills.

The entire class was revamped. If you want "original" skills go suggest new skills that have never been done before, or learn programming and pump them out :)