• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Resist] Neutral [17]

bedbreath

Glowstone
]Minecraft Username:bedbreath
]Hero Class/Level:Samurai-55/Ranger-60
]What previous towns/guilds have you been in?:slt
](If applicable) Why did you leave them?:
]What do you expect from the guild?: I expect leadership, coordination, and and active players whom I can consistantly practice dueling with.
]What do you want to get out of the guild?: I want a group who know how to work with one another in a cordinated manner and can use themselves and their surroundings to their advantage to overcome any situation.
]Do you have teamspeak?: of course
]Additional Info:I already pvp with you guys a lot ;) just in case you didnt know.

Digger360

Obsidian
so.... am i accepted or not.

Application accepted. However you must pass a combat test, usually in the form of 1v1. You may take this test at any time, and can appeal a failed attempt once. Message me or leftovers in-game when you feel you are prepared/suitably high leveled.

ckero

Soulsand
Minecraft Username: Ckero
Hero Class/Level: Ninja, 42/ Crafter, 17 (I'm going to spec engineer)
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: I'm currently in solitude and have not been in any guilds.
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?: N/A
What do you expect from the guild?: I expect an organized group of experienced pvper's to raid with.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: I want to gain more pvping experience and have fun while doing it :D
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes :3
Additional Info: I was the best pvper on my last server (and @MrAwesomeShadow knows it)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I killed several, did a 1v1 with abur and have been in several raids with the guild. Can I be official. :p